Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #451
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

he called in tuesday

COD
Old 09-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #452
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
mynameisPORTER is on a distinguished road

Blehhhh, It's a DOOZER of a SNOOZER! Every time I check in, I hear the same formulaic approach to programming. Methinks all the cumulative effects of years of "Rattler" attacks and every "men's" or "energy" enducing formula use/abuse has caught up to the ADHD addled mind of the host, and either he is collapsing in exhaustion from the effects of same -OR- there is/are some even HEAVIER distractions than the typical 'fourteen fractured thoughts' occupying what remains of the primatively advanced cerebral cortex therein.

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER

Last edited by mynameisPORTER; 09-03-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #453
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

fouteen?

is that ebonics?

Hey now Porter and welcome

COD
Old 09-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #454
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

mynameisPORTER is on a distinguished road

Weed out the News Stories from last week to find the ones that can loosely tie into an exhausted MansoNed bit, weakly set it up, have somebody else transfer it to your computer after you tell'em too (on air) and then of course, CUE that tired, overplayed 1980's-styled rip off for the umpteenth time.
A monkey with a nut in it's mouth during a science project can do as much.

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER
Old 09-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #455
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

any reason you don't practice what you preach? I remember your half hour

The only show keeping it fresh right now is Spice and The Diacos and Drew Garabo.. (I don't listen to other specialty shows cause I hate MMA, don't need legal advice and I have a doctor that's free and I wouldn't listen to sam simon if he was the last guy on radio cause he's a cunt) even the BMS guys are just re-hashing early sirius bubba...

Howard's show is in the shits... ellis is still doing what he was doing 4 years ago... it's not just bubba...

COD
Old 09-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #456
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

Asschin is on a distinguished road

Welcome Porter!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #457
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisPORTER View Post
Weed out the News Stories from last week to find the ones that can loosely tie into an exhausted MansoNed bit, weakly set it up, have somebody else transfer it to your computer after you tell'em too (on air) and then of course, CUE that tired, overplayed 1980's-styled rip off for the umpteenth time.
Sup Porter. Welcome.

Yep,that's been posted a few times here . Just curious,if the fat guy started putting on good shows like what got him to the dance(not that i think he will) would you acknowledge it ? And wax ever so poetic about the big fat phoenix rising from the ashes ?

Try me
Old 09-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #458
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

I think we all would Spaz, the problem is at this point it would be hard to make a comeback, no real way for btls to turn it around or even put a positive spin on the situation because of how many people he has screwed over.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #459
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

it's so nice that everyone here love's Bubba so much, they are angry when he is not in.
I've tried to listen to ALOT of other talk radio programs, and Bubba on a bad day is still better than the crap other shows are putting oot. i'm grateful for whatever i can get of his show.
He may not be doing as good a show as he did in the past, but it's still ok.
My suggestion is if you no longer like it, save yourself the aggravation of listening to it, and stop.

at least then i can stop reading all this whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #460
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asschin View Post
I think we all would Spaz, the problem is at this point it would be hard to make a comeback, no real way for btls to turn it around or even put a positive spin on the situation because of how many people he has screwed over.
Separate issues .....Doing good radio and a hand full of self important ass hurt x-fans who still seem to listen all the time have nothing to do with one another .

Try me
Old 09-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #461
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

I don't listen until I see twitter chatter that he is having a meltdown or is bitching about why no one likes him, then people call in & give him constructive criticism yet he knows what good radio is. I don't feel I'm "self important" or "ass hurt" I just love to sit back & watch the drama unfold, like watching a Nascar crash.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #462
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Feel free to continue the current conversation in the new thread.
http://www.kingbubba.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3536
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, ass hurt, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Manson, NED, Radioio, Tara