Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #601
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
in some cases more so than der der racing..

WTF, are you crazy!!! One legged water polo is not a sport!!

J/K, I like X games, most of em. Just like some of the winter olympics, like G slalom, downhill, jump, etc. Not the skating shit though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #602
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Spaz, you ever been to a Daytona der der race??

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #603
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Spaz, you ever been to a Daytona der der race??
nope,just the supercross
i hate all the drivers so i got no interest

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #604
milkman
Rock Star

Why in the fuck is it always the US that has to be the one to provide all of this assistance to all of these fuckin countries that do nothing but shit on us?? Like Haitti. Every time we ever wanted them to do something to stop illegal immigration, stop corruption and misuse of aid money we give, etc, etc, all they do is give us the finger and laugh as we give em more money. I'm fuckin tired of it. Since Hugo Chavez thinks we are the evil empire and his country is the righteous one, let them fuckin deal with it.

It isn't our responsiblilty to rebuild every country but our own after disasters. FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!

Let Canada do something for a change!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #605
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

we should drop off some empty refrigerator boxes and they can put it back just the way it was

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #606
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
nope,just the supercross
i hate all the drivers so i got no interest
I guarantee, if you saw it live, you'd have a whole new perspective of it. You can say you wouldn't, but just being a racing fan, I'd bet you would.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #607
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
we should drop off some empty refrigerator boxes and they can put it back just the way it was
, even better in some cases!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #608
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
I guarantee, if you saw it live, you'd have a whole new perspective of it. You can say you wouldn't, but just being a racing fan, I'd bet you would.
i been to a bunch of local roundy round racing im just not into the cars is all

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #609
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

local crash up tracks are the best

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #610
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
i been to a bunch of local roundy round racing im just not into the cars is all

Yeah, I gotcha. But watching a cup race at Daytona is incredible. TV does it no justice at all for the speeds and closeness they run.

Oh, so was there any other gimmicks worth a fuck at the end of TNA last night!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #611
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Yeah, I gotcha. But watching a cup race at Daytona is incredible. TV does it no justice at all for the speeds and closeness they run.

Oh, so was there any other gimmicks worth a fuck at the end of TNA last night!!
i cant remember :inoknow:

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #612
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

kurt ran in to save AJ from tomko at the end of the match so AJ would be ok for genesis...

AJ ignored kurt's handshake...

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #613
Spaz
BMF

oh yeah,there was that

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #614
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
kurt ran in to save AJ from tomko at the end of the match so AJ would be ok for genesis...

AJ ignored kurt's handshake...

So then was it a DQ match??

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #615
milkman
Rock Star

This bit is great!!

God damn right it is!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.