Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #106
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS View Post
Cleanest penis in school.
Bet that guy regrets that coming out of his mouth.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #107
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cleanest penis in school.
i almost lost it when he said that

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #108
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

i'll take a break for the bucs bragging

ATL
Old 09-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #109
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

I understand SBK is going through a literal life and death situation, I'm just shocked that the company allows him this many absences. Not trying to be an asshole at all, I just have never seen/heard of a company allowing that without trying to find some bulllshit reason to fire that person. He fits in well with the show though, maybe that's the case why they kept him, put him on this time slot and moving BirdMan to the BDRS (maybe so that time slot wouldn't be "too black" or whatever).

His time slot with Shannon was terrible, as was Shannon terrible on Bubba's sad excuse for a show. Now the dog silencer is doing right wing racist radio and doubling up on it with his stupid party tweets. He knows where his bread is buttered, I guess.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:29 PM   #110
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed Burke on io but I can't take the right wing news/talk shtick. It just infuriates me.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:34 PM   #111
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I enjoyed Burke on io but I can't take the right wing news/talk shtick. It just infuriates me.

Same. He was IO because nobody else wanted him and he was able to change into a different personality. But once he needed a paycheck he went back to be a right wing mouthpiece.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #112
Chob

This "dicks out for Harambe" thing has gone too far.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:13 PM   #113
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
I understand SBK is going through a literal life and death situation, I'm just shocked that the company allows him this many absences. Not trying to be an asshole at all, I just have never seen/heard of a company allowing that without trying to find some bulllshit reason to fire that person. He fits in well with the show though, maybe that's the case why they kept him, put him on this time slot and moving BirdMan to the BDRS (maybe so that time slot wouldn't be "too black" or whatever).

His time slot with Shannon was terrible, as was Shannon terrible on Bubba's sad excuse for a show. Now the dog silencer is doing right wing racist radio and doubling up on it with his stupid party tweets. He knows where his bread is buttered, I guess.
i miss Geo but i really like SBK on the show too

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 01:16 PM   #114
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

daisy fuentes was smokin

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 01:18 PM   #115
Chob

This is brilliant.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 PM   #116
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Moobs & Gunt in the morning

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 01:57 PM   #117
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

poor J2x

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 02:00 PM   #118
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

EMERGENCY!!

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #119
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i was in the money on the FanDuel league until the Monday nights games. Tavon Austin shit the bed. As did most of the Rams

ATL
Old 09-13-2016, 03:27 PM   #120
RS
Yes we can!

This brunch is gonna be......LAAAAARRRRRRGGGGE.

Tags
#LOD, Drew Garabo, Moobs & Gunt, Nicci, poonis, prostate therapy, SBK, Seth