Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #1141
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

You guys didn't really want him to talk an hour about it did ya? Just checking.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:59 AM   #1142
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
You guys didn't really want him to talk an hour about it did ya? Just checking.
No, not at all, I was just pointing out how many times he's changed how long he was gonna talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #1143
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
10 minutes of Bubba's BS is about all I can handle.
this

probably the smart move saying nothing

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:01 AM   #1144
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
No, not at all, I was just pointing out how many times he's changed how long he was gonna talk about it.
ok but I'm pointing out how many times you said you were going to re-record those lines for me

COD
Old 04-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #1145
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
ok but I'm pointing out how many times you said you were going to re-record those lines for me
I got nothing for that.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:04 AM   #1146
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

she set him up by getting him to drive HER car... that's the problem. He didn't get in his car. He got in a girls car who works for the opposite side in a case you are involved with You ended up with his briefcase that's where the problem really here is.

COD
Old 04-01-2015, 09:05 AM   #1147
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I got nothing for that.
the no name network is with-holding your pay for the week sir.

COD
Old 04-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #1148
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she set him up by getting him to drive HER car... that's the problem. He didn't get in his car. He got in a girls car who works for the opposite side in a case you are involved with You ended up with his briefcase that's where the problem really here is.
Well if he volunteered and admitted to that, that is on him, not the attorneys she works for. The briefcase shit was dealt with in his trial.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #1149
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
the no name network is with-holding your pay for the week sir.
I accept full responsibility for my actions sir.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #1150
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I accept full responsibility for my actions sir.
You better hold off on buying that single bottle of water, without the NNN paycheck, you can't cover the tax on it!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #1151
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba needs to learn that the Tampa legal pool isn't that large and he will one day or another come in contact with all of these lawyers and judges in some way, shape or form.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2015, 09:14 AM   #1152
milkman
Rock Star

This is some shady shit though.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #1153
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Did he just get cut off?

Quote:
Old 04-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #1154
milkman
Rock Star

Not on IO

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #1155
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Not on IO
On WBRN on tunein he did

Quote:

Tags
Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba trusts the government, Parodies & Bits & Bits, The Bone got Buried, They hate us cuz they anus, WBRN beats The Bone