Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spice speaks with Radio Daily News about breaking the Billy Mays story

TV pitchman Billy Mays has been found dead at home in Tampa - The news was first broken by Bubba the Love Sponge and posted on the BTLS.com Web site by co-host Matt Loyd.

http://www.radiodailynews.com/

Here's the audio of Spice talking to the site.
http://www.radiodailynews.com/matt-l...-billymays.mp3

Thanks Ted.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

I was tryin to find a good reputable story of this to post earlier. Got distracted, and you beat me to it again chob. lol

You beat me again you bastard....lol
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Heh.

Could conflict over Billy Mays death spark another fight between morning radio jocks MJ and Bubba the Love Sponge?

Tampa radio personality Todd "MJ" Schnitt says he talked to infomercial pitchman Billy Mays at about 10 p.m. Saturday, calling the host directly after hearing about his rough landing on an airplane which blew a tire while landing in Tampa.

But Schnitt's rival in morning radio, Bubba the Love Clem, says he first broke the news of Mays' death online at 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Schnitt announced it at 11 a.m. Sunday on WFLA-AM (970), after getting tipped to Mays' death around 9:30 a.m.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/media/2009...-bubba-th.html
Old 06-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #4
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Oh, no...not new MJ and bubba heat. Thought we've been pretty much free of that for the most part for a bit. Oh well, guess they gotta talk about somethin. Just hate them sometimes beating a dead horse, but I get it. I don't have to like it, but I get it.

Kinda sad that when someone dies ppl are so immune to it, it turns into something like that. But, those are the times I guess, don't mean I like 'em.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Oh, no...not new MJ and bubba heat. Thought we've been pretty much free of that for the most part for a bit. Oh well, guess they gotta talk about somethin. Just hate them sometimes beating a dead horse, but I get it. I don't have to like it, but I get it.

Kinda sad that when someone dies ppl are so immune to it, it turns into something like that. But, those are the times I guess, don't mean I like 'em.
Eh. It's just a blog trying to stir the shit with a t. Hopefully it won't devolve into another thing between those two.

And speaking of which. Is this fucking thing going to court anytime soon? This has been dragged out forever.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Dude, you got me man. This has turned into the Hogan's divorce it's not that absurd, but u get my drift.

Thanks for waiting for all my edits before u quoted me....lol
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Dude, you got me man. This has turned into the Hogan's divorce it's not that absurd, but u get my drift.

Thanks for waiting for all my edits before u quoted me....lol
That will probably end before the MJ suit does.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Wow, you think that long huh? Jesus, talk about churn a case, holy shit. Well, on both ends really. But, the hogan thing just makes me fuckin sick, and never want to get married in FL. That should have been done about 2 months after it started. Yuck, our legal system is severly flawed.