Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Clemulus Package

Is it me or is this thing taking forever to come out? Yeah there was that one artist doing the cover that took forever. I'd like a track list at least.

I've always liked the CD projects and never got anything off iTunes (e-music may be different). And the thing isn't out yet, so if you think I'm shilling for the product go fuck yourself.

Edit: I am aware this is out now. Figures I miss the part of the show where this is mentioned and look like a buffoon. Carry on.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I have Bubba Raw!!!
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
That's why I have Bubba Raw!!!
Huh?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Bubbaraw.com I subscribe, so I watch all the antics, no need to buy the CD's!! They don't have all the audio bits on there, but the watching is much funnier IMO!!

hmmm, now that I think of it if u just want to hear the bits then it may make sense!! My bad!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
Chob

Quote:
Bubbaraw.com I subscribe, so I watch all the antics, no need to buy the CD's!! They don't have all the audio bits on there, but the watching is much funnier IMO!!
Oh ok. I think an audio archive on that site would help boost subs.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Oh ok. I think an audio archive on that site would help boost subs.

Yeah it would!! But they prolly make more off the I tunes and CD sales. Although Bubba was adamant he wouldn't release another CD!!

biz is Biz I guess!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

So yet another 'last cd project ever' until the next one? Wonder if this one will be limited edition numbered...
stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
Chob

Quote:
Although Bubba was adamant he wouldn't release another CD!!
With Bubba having to be in control all the time, it doesn't surprise me that waiting months for the bits to go up pisses him off.

And with the deal with FYE he's trying to cut, I think this is an attempt to have a commercially successful comedy release and also something to send out to potential affiliates as a primer of what the show does. It's like the Bubba Raw DVD's in that way. I thought they should've just offered them on the site, but they're testing the waters with sales numbers.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
So yet another 'last cd project ever' until the next one? Wonder if this one will be limited edition numbered...
It'll probably be the most mass produced one since On the Chip. It's all about promotion now, which makes sense.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #10
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah, makes sense in the pursuit of more affiliates. The Raw stuff for the most part aint gonna be on testicle!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

I fell for it like some of the other stuff... You see, I have this problem...

People *tell* me shit, and I believe them...

"It's the last physical CD ever."
"I consider you a friend."

You know, stuff like that.
stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #12
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
I fell for it like some of the other stuff... You see, I have this problem...

People *tell* me shit, and I believe them...

"It's the last physical CD ever."
"I consider you a friend."

You know, stuff like that.
I used to have that problem!! Now I don't believe shit till I see it!!

Some call it callous, I call it reality!!

I don't have but a few real "friends" Which in my def is someone that knows ALL about u but likes u anyway!!

Far and few between!!

Being WAY to honest doesn't help either at times!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #13
Chob

When did Manson's Greatest Hits come out?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #14
milkman
Rock Star

I think it was early 2008, could be wrong though.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #15
Chob

Nevermind. This was talked about on the show today and is available now.

Keep an eye out for my upcoming threads. "When will we finally land on the moon?" and "When does the Titanic leave port?"