Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #2656
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba... no one has conspired against you to ruin your career, you've done a bang up job doing it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #2657
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
It's a must-listen segmentfor everyone, cap.

That means -- good content.
To me as soon as he say's "let's call Calta right now!" I just let out an ugh because I know exactly how's it's gonna go down...exactly like it did today. Zero payoff and a complete waste of time. I like when he talks about the situation, he just needs to leave out the call him portion.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #2658
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Bubba... no one has conspired against you to ruin your career, you've done a bang up job doing it yourself.
Both are true, actually. They are not contradictories...
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:20 AM   #2659
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

It all started with MJ. Cowhead, Spice Boy, Garabo,...even Shannon all conspired.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #2660
Amigo

Quote:
To me as soon as he say's "let's call Calta right now!" I just let out an ugh because I know exactly how's it's gonna go down...exactly like it did today. Zero payoff and a complete waste of time. I like when he talks about the situation, he just needs to leave out the call him portion.
But you listen, Cap. You ALWAYS listen.

Right?

Old 11-16-2017, 08:27 AM   #2661
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
It all started with MJ. Cowhead, Spice Boy, Garabo,...even Shannon all conspired.
How so?

MJ filed a frivolous lawsuit and lost, no conspiracy there...However we all know what happened with the Phil Campbell deal, which is a 100% conspiracy that was proven in court.

Cowhead and Spice...the jury is literally still out on them.

Garabo? What did he do? Not give credit to Bubba for resurrecting his radio career? Nothing there.

Shannon? What did he do? He let out an iggy about the watch winder shed? Which apparently to some extent was true. Plus Bubba said earlier today they are cool, so nothing to see there either.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2017, 08:27 AM   #2662
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Right?

Everyone like to watch a train wreck.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:30 AM   #2663
Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
Everyone like to watch a train wreck.
A train wreck.....is good content!

Old 11-16-2017, 08:30 AM   #2664
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:

Right?

I'm lucky enough to work from home and listen. Honestly its mostly out of habit since I've been listening since the Power Pig days. I know it'll make no sense, but I used to love the show, now I don't but I can't find anything worth switching to unfortunately.

I would love to argue good content vs bad on this show, but neither of us have that kind of time.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2017, 08:31 AM   #2665
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

You're right Cpt.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:36 AM   #2666
Amigo

Quote:

I would love to argue good content vs bad on this show...
FURTHER evidence of good content, Cap. You not only ALWAYS listen to this bit, you are ENGAGED with it.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:37 AM   #2667
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Manson's gotta be so proud his son's idiocy and the subsequent punishments put on display for tens of thousands daily.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2017, 08:39 AM   #2668
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
FURTHER evidence of good content, Cap. You not only ALWAYS listen to this bit, you are ENGAGED with it.

I enjoy calling the show out, it's all I have left these days.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2017, 08:41 AM   #2669
Amigo

Quote:
I enjoy calling the show out, it's all I have left these days.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:43 AM   #2670
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Quote:
Manson's gotta be so proud his son's idiocy and the subsequent punishments put on display for tens of thousands daily.
Only 800 people listenin'.

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever