Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #1666
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

which seat can i taaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
Old 07-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #1667
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Aw man, lots of lols to end the week. The best way to do so.
Friday show is always
Old 07-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #1668
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Sometimes you win
Sometimes you lose
…and sometimes, it rains.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #1669
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
facebook game

But seriously, push through. The final few hours are some of the best in a game that I can remember.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #1670
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Artie will have to fuck up another gig for that.
Relapse Jones?

stay sober Artie.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #1671
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Relapse Jones?

stay sober Artie.
He seems to be doing alright, although you can never really tell with him. With the show down to three stations, I don't know why they don't ditch the radio portion and just make the TV show uncensored.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #1672
Chob

Wait, is the show even on K-Rock anymore?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #1673
Ace

Quote:
He seems to be doing alright, although you can never really tell with him. With the show down to three stations, I don't know why they don't ditch the radio portion and just make the TV show uncensored.
Yup, thought he had a directtv thing lined up. Go with that and pay Spice for another hour. If he had 4 hours he'd really have room to stretch and be an even bigger presence. He's already my favorite, i could only imagine.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #1674
Ace

Quote:
Wait, is the show even on K-Rock anymore?
Nope, just Bubba and Stan & Haney.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #1675
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Nope, just Bubba and Stan & Haney.
Well son of a bitch. Even more reason then to ditch the radio portion. WINZ and the Bone are the ONLY stations carrying the show on the radio. The show isn't even heard in the area it originates from.

As a fan of the genre, I'm disappointed the all talk format didn't work for K-Rock. Plus I was starting to get into Stan and Haney but the music + talk format kills me. Same issue I have with listening to Billy live. Just wait, when they ditch radio for good, which lets be honest, they don't even really need with the DirecTV channel, Spice gets his fourth hour and Fisher gets the graveyard shift. Or so I hope.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #1676
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Lets go already

go the fuck home cowhead
Old 07-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #1677
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

DOD
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Dr Love, Geo, Gina Midyett, Lil Mermaid is here, Matt Spice Loyd, movie drop trivia, Nervous Jared, royal gash, Spice Show, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner, trainwreck news