Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #661
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ** Official Borderlands 2 Hangout And Strategy Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Has that ever happened before? And I'm not talking about mods/hacks either. Has multiplayer ever come to a game after launch?
No but final fantasy 11 was on PC xbox360 and PS3 and Sega Genesis ...well not Sega but all the rest!!

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #662
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Don't talk about BioShock SJ will cry its horrible even though the reviews say its not he will say they are mixed reviews , he will never play it but nerd bash it like he's played it, I'm tired of the belly aching already.
shut up zombie

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #663
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
No but final fantasy 11 was on PC xbox360 and PS3 and Sega Genesis ...well not Sega but all the rest!!
false: scott pilgrim added multiplayer after the fact

COD
Old 04-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #664
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

NEW SHIT COMING OUT FOR BORDERLANDS2 TODAY

COD
Old 04-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #665
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ok here's what you get for free:

Exciting changes are coming to Borderlands 2 on April 2, 2013! As you may have heard, the team has been hard at work to raise the level cap -- an effort that required re-balancing, re-tuning and re-testing the entire game -- along with adding a third playthrough, more ammo upgrades, additional backpack slots and more! Here's what players on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 can expect that day: Changes in 4/2 Software Update (Free) Adds new items to the Black Market: One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each. Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively. Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively. Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500. Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Various bug fixes.

and if you buy the level increase:

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (Free with Season Pass, $4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points separately) Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels. Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points. Powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.

NOTE: it says there if you are a seasons pass holder it's free!

COD
Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #666
NumbNumbTongue
Doughboy 4 Life,

NumbNumbTongue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayfabeDave View Post
i saw an article on IGN a while back saying it was possible
I think that the IGN article was debunked but I'm not 100% certain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Has that ever happened before? And I'm not talking about mods/hacks either. Has multiplayer ever come to a game after launch?
I don't think it has but I don't see any reason that it wouldn't be possible. And I also agree on the supporting of devs (that I like of course, lol) thru DLC. Games like Skyrim, Borderlands, Fallout 3 (maybe NV ;-) ), and GTA 4 ( Lost and the Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony were better than the standalone game IMO) come to mind as games I've supported thru DLC.

On a side note, the very linear experience of Infinite is a bit disappointing, but I'm still loving the game nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
NEW SHIT COMING OUT FOR BORDERLANDS2 TODAY
$5 isn't bad, I'll almost definitely make that purchase within the month and get back into BL2. The free stuff alone is pretty cool!

The Dough Mogul
NumbNumbTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #667
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I bought the season pass so I think I'm all set for free...

COD
Old 04-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #668
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

There's always glitches when they release new shit though so I think I'm going to wait until my buddy tries to update cause his has gotten fucked everytime

if his goes ok then I'll update.

COD
Old 04-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #669
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

so apparently they patched the evil smasher glitch

so if you want to finish challenges with it - don't update

COD
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #670
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
so apparently they patched the evil smasher glitch

so if you want to finish challenges with it - don't update
ok
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #671
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

u find anything good lately?

I found a couple good shields finally

COD
Old 04-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #672
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

[ame="http://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU"]http://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #673
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

just remember what happened to ogre
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #674
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Dumb jock can't even post a video right.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #675
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

PC / Mac: WT533-J99WW-ZC6JJ-TBJT3-SWKTB
Xbox 360: KBWJT-5SKSK-BBZBR-56JJ3-5KHB9
PlayStation 3: KTCBJ-ZZRCJ-W5WCT-ZB5BJ-BKKJK
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forget driving, go for a swim, horrible controls