Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 03-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #646
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
and when i asked what original game bioshock was based off of - you didn't say system shock

who's making shit up now?
http://www.kingbubba.com/forums/show...591#post700591
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #647
NumbNumbTongue
Doughboy 4 Life,

vCash: 5000000
NumbNumbTongue is on a distinguished road

I've been loving every moment of Bioshock Infinie... The game is a fantastic experience both visually and in its storytelling. The story (at least so far in my progress) certainly rivals the Randian story told in Bioshock 1. (And not for nothing I was a player of System Shock back in the day...)

Bioshock 1 is among my favorite games of all time, while Bioshock 2 was little more than a hugely glorified expansion pack with better graphics, dual weilding, and terrible multiplayer. Bioshock 2 was a quick cash in on the popularity of the first game.

The world of Columbia in Infinite is even more incredible than the underwater city of Rapture. Colorful, vibrant and alive... A surreal metropolis in the clouds.

I recommend the Bioshock Infinite experience to all gamers!

The Dough Mogul
NumbNumbTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #648
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ** Official Borderlands 2 Hangout And Strategy Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumbNumbTongue View Post
I've been loving every moment of Bioshock Infinie...
Don't talk about BioShock SJ will cry its horrible even though the reviews say its not he will say they are mixed reviews , he will never play it but nerd bash it like he's played it, I'm tired of the belly aching already.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?

Last edited by zombie; 04-01-2013 at 05:17 PM.
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #649
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumbNumbTongue View Post
I've been loving every moment of Bioshock Infinie... The game is a fantastic experience both visually and in its storytelling. The story (at least so far in my progress) certainly rivals the Randian story told in Bioshock 1. (And not for nothing I was a player of System Shock back in the day...)

Bioshock 1 is among my favorite games of all time, while Bioshock 2 was little more than a hugely glorified expansion pack with better graphics, dual weilding, and terrible multiplayer. Bioshock 2 was a quick cash in on the popularity of the first game.

The world of Columbia in Infinite is even more incredible than the underwater city of Rapture. Colorful, vibrant and alive... A surreal metropolis in the clouds.

I recommend the Bioshock Infinite experience to all gamers!
Never tried 2's multiplayer. I think Bioshock Infinite multiplayer could work but it's probably a good thing they dropped it. Would be cool if they added it as one of the DLC's later. Even better if it's included in the Season Pass, because I'll be getting one tomorrow. Shit, playing with Elizabeth's powers would be cool.

I don't typically do multiplayer. But if/when cross platform multiplayer becomes available for Borderlands 2, which Gearbox has said they're interested in, I'll immediately go out and get both games so the folks here can stop nagging me and we can have even more KB bro-op.

Fair warning, I suck at shooters.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #650
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ** Official Borderlands 2 Hangout And Strategy Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Never tried 2's multiplayer. I think Bioshock Infinite multiplayer could work, but if they dropped it like it's rumored they did, then it's probably a good thing. Would be cool if they added it as one of the DLC's later. Even better if it's included in the Season Pass, because I'll be getting one tomorrow. Shit, playing with Elizabeth's powers would be cool.

I don't typically do multiplayer. But if/when cross platform multiplayer becomes available for Borderlands 2, which Gearbox has said they're interested in, I'll immediately go out and get both games so the folks here can stop nagging me and we can have even more KB bro-op.

Fair warning, I suck at shooters.
It matters not in BL 2 if you suck if the bro op saves u it helps their character which I'm sure you are aware.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #651
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
It matters not in BL 2 if you suck if the bro op saves u it helps their character which I'm sure you are aware.
How so? There's a bonus for teaming with lower leveled characters? I don't know much about the game besides what I pick up here and there from you guys talking about it. I know there's an RPG style leveling system and there's codes for unlocking shit that they give out that you guys mention and that's about it.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #652
NumbNumbTongue
Doughboy 4 Life,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Never tried 2's multiplayer. I think Bioshock Infinite multiplayer could work but it's probably a good thing they dropped it. Would be cool if they added it as one of the DLC's later. Even better if it's included in the Season Pass, because I'll be getting one tomorrow. Shit, playing with Elizabeth's powers would be cool.

I'm the same with multiplayer, and don't do a lot of online gaming. The multiplayer games I do play are usually co-op or team based, ie Borderlands, Left4dead 2, TF2. I've always believed that more widespread cross platform multiplayer would be great for the consumer and would be a fantastic step forward for the industry. Who knows if it will happen tho.

I was just talking at work today about Infinite releasing multiplayer as a DLC, and I think that would be a great move. A) it would concievably give the developers time to finish the MP portion of the game and possibly solve the issues which essentially brought about its removal from the final release... B) it would keep the initial focus on the singleplayer experience and the story being told... and C) it would extend replay value after we've completed the game and any singleplayer DLCs and it would surely encourage another wave of players to buy the games GOTY edition knowing it's multiplayer.

The Dough Mogul
Old 04-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #653
KayfabeDave
The Masked Midcarder

KayfabeDave is on a distinguished road

when is this coming to Wii U?
KayfabeDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #654
Chob

Old 04-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #655
NumbNumbTongue
Doughboy 4 Life,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayfabeDave View Post
when is this coming to Wii U?
April Fools!

The Dough Mogul
Old 04-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #656
KayfabeDave
The Masked Midcarder

KayfabeDave is on a distinguished road

i saw an article on IGN a while back saying it was possible
KayfabeDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #657
Chob

And yeah NNT. It would be cool. I think Levine and the rest of Irrational are cool devs and therefore the DLC/season pass stuff, while I don't care for what it says about the industry, doesn't bother me and I'm happy to support them. And another thing that was cool (to me at least) was how the soundtrack code got you a DRM free .zip file of the tracks. And I like how focused they are on providing a great single player experience that even if multiplayer launches in a less than perfect condition, they will have earned enough good will that people will be patient enough to let them work out the bugs.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #658
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayfabeDave View Post
i saw an article on IGN a while back saying it was possible
Ask milkman.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #659
Chob

I, like Drew Garabo, hate April Fools. People come up with terrible ideas for jokes.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #660
Chob

Has that ever happened before? And I'm not talking about mods/hacks either. Has multiplayer ever come to a game after launch?

Tags
forget driving, go for a swim, horrible controls