Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 03-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #631
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumbNumbTongue View Post
I haven't gone back and read the entire thread :-X Do you gentlemen play on PC or on consoles? I'm a PC nerd and don't play a whole lot of Multiplayer simply because most of the people I know play on consoles. I'd love to get in on a game sometime if you are PC players...
we're all 360 except cpt and chob who have ps3 (hampissjug has both)

the only big PC player I know on here is Iobane and possibly netas

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #632
NumbNumbTongue
Doughboy 4 Life,

vCash: 5000000
NumbNumbTongue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
we're all 360 except cpt and chob who have ps3 (hampissjug has both)

the only big PC player I know on here is Iobane and possibly netas
I love my PC and PC gaming... I pitch it over to my HDTV and (with some games, like borderlands) I use my xBox 360 wireless controller, and I rarely find myself missing out on a good game I wanted to play that it exclusive to consoles. But I have to admit that I do miss the ability to play with most of my friends, because most are console players.

I've got nothing against the 360 tho, and had one until a roommate stole/sold it, and may buy the 720 or whatever they call the next gen system.

The Dough Mogul

Last edited by NumbNumbTongue; 03-27-2013 at 05:01 PM.
NumbNumbTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #633
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I like PC gaming except well... mac user Haven't ever got around to setting up boot camp or checking out steam

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #634
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Blands 1 capped at 61 with general knoxx, then claptrap dlc upped it to 69.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #635
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

My buddy told me you have to buy the fucking level cap now... I don't think I'm going to bother. Kinda pissed off they'd charge us for something that shouldn't have been so low to begin with. After seeing the glitches in this game and the horrible job they did on Aliens... I don't have a lot of faith left in gearbox. I got the seasons pass and now I'm thinking I shouldn't have bothered since I have to pay extra for the level cap increase.

way to drop the ball gearbox
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #636
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I keep hearing mixed reviews of Infinity
Mixed reviews on 3/24? The game came out on 3/26, and the only reviews that were up by the time of this post were glowing reviews from IGN, Rev 3 games, and a few others. And you didn't know anyone that has it.

And you got the name wrong. Maybe you were thinking of 2? It wasn't a huge step up from the first one technically but it's still a great game. It's really Bioshock 1.5 though.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #637
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

people play the games before they come out chob and review them
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #638
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
people play the games before they come out chob and review them
I know. Didn't I just say that? My point is SJ is mistaken or making things up. I doubt he was looking up reviews for a game he doesn't seem interested in.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #639
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Mixed reviews on 3/24? The game came out on 3/26, and the only reviews that were up by the time of this post were glowing reviews from IGN, Rev 3 games, and a few others. And you didn't know anyone that has it.

And you got the name wrong. Maybe you were thinking of 2? It wasn't a huge step up from the first one technically but it's still a great game. It's really Bioshock 1.5 though.
nope... looks dumb

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #640
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

also implying reviewers haven't had a copy for 2 months already

you haven't worked in retail have you?

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #641
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I know. Didn't I just say that? My point is SJ is mistaken or making things up. I doubt he was looking up reviews for a game he doesn't seem interested in.
actually it's all over the fucking place... and yes. it has gotten mixed reviews and LOL fuck IGN

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #642
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

also fuck you for suggesting I made that up

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #643
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

gettin a bit sick of that crap

COD
Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #644
Chob

Of course there's people that have games for months. Shit there's full playthroughs on Youtube up a week before the official release.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #645
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

and when i asked what original game bioshock was based off of - you didn't say system shock

who's making shit up now?

COD

Tags
forget driving, go for a swim, horrible controls