Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 12-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #1396
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
where are my skeleton brudders?
I'll be on in a bit. Need to decompress

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #1397
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

I have a PVR Capture device,I'll plug it into the Xbox sometime this week and record a session,should be cool to go back and watch!

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #1398
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I have a PVR Capture device,I'll plug it into the Xbox sometime this week and record a session,should be cool to go back and watch!
YES!

I want to make some gif's

COD
Old 12-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #1399
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Should be easy I just have to re-wire it and set it up.

[edit]Got it to work but the lag is a bitch,need another HDMI before I could play it and record.

Not Dead

Last edited by NeTaS; 12-02-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #1400
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

I got it working but no sound

Not Dead
Old 12-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #1401
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I was just in a session w/ a bunch of kids..

I never heard the word "Nigger" said before sooo many times....FOR NOTHING!

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #1402
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

they're banning people for language now in open lobbies

they banned a bunch of people for uploading youtube vids with bad language

COD
Old 12-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #1403
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Hey,I got the apt.!

Old 12-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #1404
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski Lo View Post
Hey,I got the apt.!

Not Dead
Old 12-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #1405
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ob5CsMIcTU"]kill - YouTube[/ame]

Not Dead
Old 12-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #1406
Ski Lo

Quote:
Are you gonna get a mic Homie?

Old 12-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #1407
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

Working on it,between the xbox the games and gold deal I'm short on cash at the moment.

Not Dead
Old 12-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #1408
Ski Lo

Quote:
Working on it,between the xbox the games and gold deal I'm short on cash at the moment.
Good that you got a new one.

I have all kinds of issues w/ mine cause I don't have the memory pack.

I'm using a thumb drive.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #1409
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

My kid does that to play some racing game on his,I got a 60 GB HDD deal on this one.

Not Dead
Old 12-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #1410
Ski Lo

And I'm gonna have to get another membership cause I only got the 3 month deal.I have one month left.

It's gonna take me minute to scrap together some cash.

I'm waiting on an oil delivery this morning and it kind of wiped me out.

Tags
32x, bong rips and titty nips, Dreamcast, driving is tough in games, Franklin is my ace boon coon, fuck slowing down in corners, Game Gear, Game Gear TV tuner, Gamestop trade ins, Genesis, group circle jerk sesh, H<>H, Mad Catz see through neon controller, Master System, Nintendo cartridge Cleaner, Nintendo would be dead without Pokemon, party at Dan's place, popup lid disc loading was the best, Powerglove Handjob, Prevent Character Loss, Saturn, Sega CD, Sega Does What Nintendon't, Sin Doesn't Answer his Phone, The hood indeed loves it, This game is anti-Canadian, too many Ns in this game, twice monthly gamer, VMU minigames