Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Default IO World Media Announces Successful Early Enlistment Program

IO World Media Announces Successful Early Enlistment Program and Stock Issuance for Early Enlistment Participants

TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IO World Media (“IOWorld” or “the Company”) (Pink Sheets: IWDM) announces the granting of 100 shares of restricted common stock to all participants in the Early Enlistment Program for subscriptions to Radioio Live, featuring exclusive content from Bubba The Love Sponge® and The Bubba Radio Networks broadcast team, which the Company offered in the month of February. Further, the Company is pleased to report that it received nearly $1,000,000 in revenue from the program and that subscription enlistments continue to grow at a very good pace.

“We are very excited with the success of the Early Enlistment Program and the Bubba Army’s early support of Radioio Live,” stated Bubba the Love Sponge. “We talked about extra benefits for Early Enlisters and are extremely excited to offer these loyal Bubba Army followers an opportunity to own a piece of IoWorldMedia Inc. and participate in the evolution of media content delivery.”

“The success of the Early Enlistment Program represents a significant shift forward with respect to the capitalization of the Company,” said Thomas Bean, CEO of IO World Media. “Equally exciting is the continued substantial growth in subscriptions for the Company’s unique content, and the positive impact we believe this will have in increased shareholder value.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...rly-Enlistment
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I just read that this morning, Chob. I think it's GREAT that they generated a million bucks through Early Enlistment (isn't that what the show was rumored to have been getting from Sirius the last contract?). It's a solid start for what SHOULD be the next phase in the evolution of radio (terrestrial -> satellite -> internet)

Congrats to Bubba and the team!
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I just read that this morning, Chob. I think it's GREAT that they generated a million bucks through Early Enlistment (isn't that what the show was rumored to have been getting from Sirius the last contract?). It's a solid start for what SHOULD be the next phase in the evolution of radio (terrestrial -> satellite -> internet)

Congrats to Bubba and the team!
$1 million was the first contract (more like $950 K if I remember correctly). The ones since then were progressively lower. But yeah, I find it surprising that many people were willing to drop $300 right off the bat.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
$1 million was the first contract (more like $950 K if I remember correctly). The ones since then were progressively lower. But yeah, I find it surprising that many people were willing to drop $300 right off the bat.
Me too. It really is good news, and I think his timing is spot-on for going subscription internet radio. It should be interesting to see how things go!
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's very surprising at all that 3300 Bubba Army dropped the tre. As soon as he hit the internet and broke free of FM and Sirius he could have potentially as many casual listeners as anyone in radio today.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Chob, I'll give you $35 dollars for 50 shares...
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
Chob, I'll give you $35 dollars for 50 shares...
Heh. I think said stock can't be traded for a year.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:29 AM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Heh. I think said stock can't be traded for a year.
you can sign it over though

traded means on the open market - I think you can still privately transfer the stock to someone else...

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote