Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:45 AM   #2821
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
You can't help but hear stuff like that and assume the next logical step is to just get rid of the show altogether if prior history of hearing bullshit excuses is any indication, or am I way off base here?
That seems like the usual chain of events, we shall see.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:11 AM   #2822
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

"We're the Pontiac Silverdome of radio."

Bubba
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:20 AM   #2823
Amigo

Quote:
So to clarify, Matt said the reason the show was being cut short was because certain sponsors had to have their spots played by 9am and they did not want them to be associated with BTLS.
Ah, but how early was Matt cutting the BTLS broadcast on 103.1? Was it right at 9:00 AM CT?

Or was it earlier than that? I understood from the listener complaints that the broadcast was being cut before 9:00 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:42 AM   #2824
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Ah, but how early was Matt cutting the BTLS broadcast on 103.1? Was it right at 9:00 AM CT?

Or was it earlier than that? I understood from the listener complaints that the broadcast was being cut before 9:00 AM.
From what I heard the listeners were complaining that the last 30 minutes of the show was being cut and Bubba went on 103.1 and confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #2825
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

So they're shit canning the BRN Springsteen bit going forward? The one thing most people look forward to at the end of the year listening to this show. And they're replacing it with some called "Its a Bubbaful life"?
I'll reserve comment until I hear it.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:23 AM   #2826
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I think Bubba has it reversed, he just said everyone is taking shots at them right now because they're so damn good. Anyone who listened during the 98 Rock days when they actually were really good remember anyone taking shots at them besides Mizzark Ober ?

People like Calta are taking shots at him right now because they see him as a past his prime guy on his last leg languishing away on AM radio.

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 12-04-2017 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:31 AM   #2827
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:34 AM   #2828
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Mornin B, how you feeling about OSU missing the playoffs?

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 07:44 AM   #2829
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mornin B, how you feeling about OSU missing the playoffs?
They probably got the 4 teams right, but I think they set a bad precedent. They made it clear it doesn't matter who you beat. Conference titles also mean nothing.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:47 AM   #2830
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Ok, the bit was funny, but definitely not better than Springsteen.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 07:49 AM   #2831
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
They probably got the 4 teams right, but I think they set a bad precedent. They made it clear it doesn't matter who you beat. Conference titles also mean nothing.
Agree with you 100%

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #2832
Amigo

Quote:
I think Bubba has it reversed, he just said everyone is taking shots at them right now because they're so damn good......

People like Calta are taking shots at him right now because they see him as a past his prime guy on his last leg languishing away on AM radio.
Yep. Getting an on-air phone call from an unhappy Bubba used to strike fear in the callee. No more. Ole PD Matt oozed disdain and waddyagonnadoaboudit? in his handling of Bubbs. That's because there was no risk to him involved.

Bubba simply cannot handle the really aggressive stuff anymore. He doesn't have the hammer. He lacks market power.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:08 AM   #2833
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Yep. Getting an on-air phone call from an unhappy Bubba used to strike fear in the callee. No more. Ole PD Matt oozed disdain and waddyagonnadoaboudit? in his handling of Bubbs. That's because there was no risk to him involved.

Bubba simply cannot handle the really aggressive stuff anymore. He doesn't have the hammer. He lacks market power.
Well said, and yep he honestly is that toothless lion that has been kicked from his pride and is wondering the savannah living out his last days until he finally just fades away one day.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 08:14 AM   #2834
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

This "man boob monday" ranks right up there with some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of on this show. And now they bring this woman in for a mini infomercial?

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 08:22 AM   #2835
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

This fake tit shit is stupid as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever