Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Post Bubba Army Radio Listening Thread *EARTHQUAKE EDITION* AUG 22-26, 2011

I'm too tired to come up with something witty. I'll leave that to you guys.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I watched Kick-Ass on Netflix last night. That Hit Girl character was fucking awesome. Brutal movie!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #3
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Give 'em a thumbin'
Old 08-22-2011, 05:04 AM   #4
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Read the comic it was based on. Amusing premise but meh. I do hear the movie is a lot more enjoyable.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #5
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

The movie was pretty cool. I could definitely watch a Kick-Ass 2.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #6
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Only good part of racing: when drivers punch each other in the face.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
The movie was pretty cool. I could definitely watch a Kick-Ass 2.
Oh there will be.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:07 AM   #8
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Ah, the smoking-ravaged voice of that old bitch in the Car Store commercial. How would I start a day without it?
Old 08-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #9
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Stingray Chevrolet! SAY IT!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:12 AM   #10
Chob

I was about to flip over to Stern, and lo and behold, more best of!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:15 AM   #11
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I was about to flip over to Stern, and lo and behold, more best of!
I haven't listened to Hampton's Howie in months. I barely listen to Sirius anymore. Podcasts and Bubba have filled the void rather nicely.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:25 AM   #12
Chob

More Cream Machine issues? What a rib.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:45 AM   #13
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Ah, the smoking-ravaged voice of that old bitch in the Car Store commercial. How would I start a day without it?
Go Bubba!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:47 AM   #14
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Can't believe they left out the fact that now those 3 are subject to the Arkansas Son of Sam Laws.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:03 AM   #15
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Can't believe they left out the fact that now those 3 are subject to the Arkansas Son of Sam Laws.
This is clearly a matter for Judge Dredd.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo"]I AM THE LAW! - YouTube[/ame]
Closed Thread

Tags
Blind James Sucks, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, die benny die, Electro-Jack, JTSM is a super douche, no homo, passionless sex, Radioio, Where the giants jack you off .