Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #2641
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge Listening & Week 3 Trial Thread January 28 - Feb 1, 2013

Tuddle mark out hey Tudds when is walking dead starting up?

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #2642
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

isn't it sunday?
Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #2643
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

#afoot
Old 02-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #2644
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
isn't it sunday?
omgyay!

I was re-watching Season One since I got the Blu-Rays for Christmas. That was some of the best TV ever. Didn't really pay much attention and became a huge fan during Season Two, despite how it started to drag.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #2645
Chob

Hey Tuddle, I heard that Phil Campbell was considering a press conference for their appeal. Don't know what the status of that is, but it sounds like a great opportunity for Tuddling.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #2646
Chob

Catching up on the Friday show. I can't even begin to express how happy I am to hear enthusiasm and optimism on the show now. And I'm wondering what Manson's IO idea is, IO needs a kick in the ass and I never would've thought Manson would be the one to do it with his recent attitude. I'm hoping that was "theater of the mind" as well.

No one on the show cares what's said here (anymore since 25 and Spice left, and even then I hope they didn't take anything here seriously), and for good reason, but if I could get one message across to them would be to change the way you deal with hurdles now, instead of mentally checking out, face them head on. You have some good things going for you now so focus on them. And some people have a renewed sense of goodwill towards the show, take advantage of that.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:26 AM   #2647
Chob

BMS aren't going anywhere, they're respectful, humble, work for cheap, and Cox seems to want to make them their franchise morning show like their version of Townsquare Media's Free Beer and Hot Wings.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #2648
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
omgyay!

I was re-watching Season One since I got the Blu-Rays for Christmas. That was some of the best TV ever. Didn't really pay much attention and became a huge fan during Season Two, despite how it started to drag.
I was wrong... it's the 10th of Feb
Old 02-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #2649
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I was wrong... it's the 10th of Feb
That sucks. Oh well, I have the game I still have to finish.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #2650
Chob

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/new...y-and-producer
Old 02-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #2651
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Brent's turkey neck is really out of control
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army had already struck, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Clem vs. Todd Schnitt, Bubba MJ trial, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Bubba vs. MJ, chinese wall, I Just Took A Huge Schnitt, mistrial, Radioio, radioio.com, setup, sidebar, Todd Schnitt, YooHoo