Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #2221
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

vCash: 5000000
legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Speaking of the BRN did you hear the guys bellyaching about "Having to talk for 6 hours a day". I was like WTF guys, you didn't just say that.
Isn't that what they are PAID to do?

I never have seen a radio show (or radio network) with such screwed up priorities as the BRN.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #2222
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

So far just rain here in Connecticut.

Its not supposed to hit us full force until the morning.

I plan on sitting outside in my hot tub as its at its peak.

Fuck the hurricane.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #2223
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Isn't that what they are PAID to do?

I never have seen a radio show (or radio network) with such screwed up priorities as the BRN.
they bitched about the 8 hours constantly...

I kinda get it - you ever try to keep someone's attention for 6 hours straight? I wouldn't want to do it daily... your bound to lose them sometimes

COD
Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #2224
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
So far just rain here in Connecticut.

Its not supposed to hit us full force until the morning.

I plan on sitting outside in my hot tub as its at its peak.

Fuck the hurricane.
common downstairs - we're chillin in the storm bunker aka slackville

COD
Old 08-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #2225
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Gene Lasker makeover on Bubba 2 right now. He needed one:

Old 08-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #2226
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I need to neutralize that Lasker pic:

Old 08-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #2227
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Had to turn down my computer."Catholic alter boys" was blaring with the door to the outside wide open....
Old 08-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #2228
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

so? crank it up more!

COD
Old 08-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #2229
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Good afternoon. I'm sure the JTS situation will be talked about on tomorrow's IO show, I imagine the emails are pretty much the same - negative stuff on Joe.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 08-29-2011, 05:00 AM   #2230
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Wakey wakey, marks! Bubba is live and Howard is not.
Closed Thread

Tags
Blind James Sucks, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, die benny die, Electro-Jack, JTSM is a super douche, no homo, passionless sex, Radioio, Where the giants jack you off .