Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 11-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #76
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I fucking knew it!

I knew that episode was going to end with a foreboding shadow of doom

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #77
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Governor looks fed up with this shit.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #78
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

God damn it people, stop making the Governor sympathetic. Or trying to at least.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #79
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

is he eating cat food?

COD
Old 11-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #80
Chob

Whoa dude, smoking will ki...nevermind.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #81
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh sweet fuck

COD
Old 11-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #82
Chob

So much for soaking in the tub.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #83
Chob

Old Governor is back!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #84
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

good episode

but how do they turn him into a lunatic again?

seems kinda dumb. So now we'll have these two parallel stories running.

ugh this is kinda gay

COD
Old 11-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #85
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
good episode

but how do they turn him into a lunatic again?

seems kinda dumb. So now we'll have these two parallel stories running.

ugh this is kinda gay
He'll lose his new family, go nuts, and forcibly introduce Michonne to Lil' Governor.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #86
Chob

I trust Gimple with long term planning.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #87
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

This was another pathetic waste of time of an episode. If it wasn't for so many people I know watching this and the love of the source material I've gotten from reading the comics over the years I would have given up on this show during the first season. At this point I'm just over it.

They keep shoehorning moments from the comics in with other characters as some sort of weird attempt to make people who read them care (or at least that is what it seems like), but it isn't working anymore. At this point if they are going to do another one of these time waster episodes I'm out until Carl and Rick start fucking shit up again.

While everyone in the show is killable and there aren't any real "main characters" the main guys RIGHT NOW are Rick and Carl at this point, it just seems like the people making the show don't fucking realize that and won't until they've wasted another season or two on getting mopey Daryl some fucking old geriatric pussy.

I like the guy and all but fuck, he's not the best character remotely, there is a reason they never followed through with the plans to put him in the comic...

After having a great scene recently where Rick and Carl got together and showed they were good for something again having another one of these filler bullshit eps really just stood out as fucking lame.

I mean I totally get it, they have to stretch it for 16 eps and they are doing the cut off soon here first week of december, but give me a fucking break. I don't need little house on the fucking undead prairie with everyone's favorite asshole WHO SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #88
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
He'll lose his new family, go nuts, and forcibly introduce Michonne to Lil' Governor.
No way in remote fucking hell, AMC doesn't have the balls to do what they should've done a season ago and had his dick nailed to a board. Shit, they CAN'T. The stuff that went on with the governor was so fucking brutal that when they showed the character off originally I was kinda miffed because I knew very well they wouldn't get to any of the really good parts of that fucked up character. They simply can't do it on regular TV.

For all their trying they made a character that is actually halfway sympathetic, which is pretty much the dead opposite of the guy from the book.

(Again I totally get why, they simply CAN'T, which renders the character they made all that more pathetic.)
Old 11-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #89
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Did I not say a few episodes back that they should fix that fucking fence NOW and stop sitting around with their thumbs up their asses?
Not going to rant again like I've done in the last two posts but lets just say there was a good fucking reason they left after the governor attacked in the book. YOU KNOW, FUCKIN ZOMBIES AND SHIT

Seriously it takes Rick way too long to learn what the fuck a proper wall is I swear
Old 11-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #90
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
No way in remote fucking hell, AMC doesn't have the balls to do what they should've done a season ago and had his dick nailed to a board. Shit, they CAN'T. The stuff that went on with the governor was so fucking brutal that when they showed the character off originally I was kinda miffed because I knew very well they wouldn't get to any of the really good parts of that fucked up character. They simply can't do it on regular TV.

For all their trying they made a character that is actually halfway sympathetic, which is pretty much the dead opposite of the guy from the book.

(Again I totally get why, they simply CAN'T, which renders the character they made all that more pathetic.)
I still think they might swerve us.

Tags
Biters, Carls hat, Carols Dick, Maggie, Naked Glen, pig killin, Rick Grimes, storytime, Sweetwater, Terrapin, the black characters suck, too many blacks, Walkers