Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #106
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I don't want them making money from it and controlling it

freedom. that's what I want
Yup. Fuck that tax exempt bullshit. Pay taxes like everyone else fuckface .
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #107
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I think you and I are the only ones not in a coma Ace
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #108
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Yup. Fuck that tax exempt bullshit. Pay taxes like everyone else fuckface .
wait... I'm on the opposite of that.

No taxes... I'm taxed enough. Just let people grow it. Like corn. Like a garden. You pay taxes on the seeds if you buy them from a store - that's IT. the rest is just mother nature.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #109
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
International
Old 08-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #110
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, the kids wanted Checkers for lunch, just got back now gotta run back out again, brb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #111
Ace

Quote:
wait... I'm on the opposite of that.

No taxes... I'm taxed enough. Just let people grow it. Like corn. Like a garden. You pay taxes on the seeds if you buy them from a store - that's IT. the rest is just mother nature.
I was referring to church's. see post about weed^^^
Old 08-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #112
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I was referring to church's. see post about weed^^^
I was just talking about the ganja to clarify

I'm 100% with you on church's pay taxes.

They interject themselves into all kinds of political stuff which they are supposed to be separated from. Until they actually keep to themselves and stop trying to control the gov - they should pay taxes
Old 08-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #113
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

"Devil's Advocate" is a stupid saying when you think about it.
Quote:
I was just talking about the ganja to clarify

I'm 100% with you on church's pay taxes.

They interject themselves into all kinds of political stuff which they are supposed to be separated from. Until they actually keep to themselves and stop trying to control the gov - they should pay taxes
The minute someone gives a sermon advocating for a political candidate, they should lose their tax exempt status.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #114
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
"Devil's Advocate" is a stupid saying when you think about it.

The minute someone gives a sermon advocating for a political candidate, they should lose their tax exempt status.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #115
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

well fuck all of you

I'm still the boards Devil's Advocate and I don't care if I say stupid shit
Old 08-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #116
Ace

Thusly, fuck religion.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #117
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Usually you just take the opposite of the other persons position and just point out the differences - so if the differences are stupid... what does that say about your original position?

now I need food. my blood sugar is fucked
Old 08-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #118
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't care if I say stupid shit
You're dropping some real bombshells today.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #119
Ace

Quote:
Usually you just take the opposite of the other persons position and just point out the differences - so if the differences are stupid... what does that say about your original position?

now I need food. my blood sugar is fucked
Look to Jesus for your sustenance my son.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #120
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you know you're getting old when you check the UV index

Tags
Drew Garabo, Garablow, In Your Face Drew Garabo, Kayla, Kayla>Radio Phoebe, must have Wheat Thins, some of my friends are black, to too two, why is there no WET?, your you're