Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > AV Lounge

Notices

AV Lounge The place to post photochops, youtube videos, animations, etc. They can be from around the internet or users can post their own creations.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bootleg Of The Day

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #NMC

Neil & Crazy Horse...1976....1st gen soundboard.........almost 1000 snatches in the last 24 hours...

yeh, it's THAT good.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=609410

Neil Young and Crazy Horse
Chicago Auditorium
Chicago, IL
November 15, 1976
Late Show
Soundboard Upgrade via JEMS

Lineage: lowest-generation origin cassette > Nakamichi CR-7A azimuth-adjusted playback > Sound Devices USBPre2 > Audacity 2.0 (24/96 capture to .wav) > iZotope RX6 and Ozone 6 mastering > iZotope MBIT+ resample and dither to 16/44.1 > Audacity > TLH > FLAC

Contrast Clause: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=601053 Unknown Gen SBD - this is an upgrade sourced from the lowest-generation available.

01 Heart of Gold
02 The Old Laughing Lady
03 Journey Through the Past
04 Too Far Gone
05 Give Me Strength
06 The Needle and the Damage Done
07 A Man Needs a Maid
08 Tell Me Why
09 Sugar Mountain
10 Country Home
11 Don't Cry No Tears
12 Peace of Mind
13 Lotta Love
14 Like a Hurricane
15 After the Gold Rush
16 Are You Ready for the Country?

Neil Young - vocals, guitar, keyboards, banjo, harmonica
Frank Sampedro - guitar, keyboards, vocals
Billy Talbot - bass, vocals
Ralph Molina - drums, vocals

After a year of constant posting, it's time to say thanks to all of you, and what a way to do this.

This year that is almost at an end, we had a hell of a time sharing gems with all of you; some of those were upgrades to common shows and others were absolutely uncirculated.

Today, we're going to share what we expect to be the final and absolute upgrade of this beautiful concert.

But before going into the details, I’d like to say something.

I'm sure that, like myself, most of you take these days to reflect on everything done through the year 2017. Well, we, the extended JEMS team, certainly do too.

And that's why we are posting this show at this very moment. We want to say thank you to all of you for your continuous support, especially to those who entrusted their tapes to our archives, as well as to those who encouraged us every time, to those who helped us with shows we didn't know about or artists where we didn't have a clue or weren't familiar with.

2017 passed by really fast, but what we did, believe us, we are really proud, because this passion we all share, like music archivists, listeners, fans or even just casual ones,is what unites us, it is what makes this great site where we choose to share, so special. Once again, thank you to all of you.

And now, about this recording. I’m sure this is one of those Neil Young recordings that all of you are familiar with, but this marks the first time this specific source has been shared. During all those years there has always been the same underlying version of this concert, but always from a bootleg release, never a version with known generation, let alone a source with known lineage to the master.

But that changes now. BK of JEMS explains:

“This cassette comes from the collection of our longtime friend and ally SS, and given everything we know about the provenance of this famous and fabulous recording and the person from which SS received it, we strongly believe this cassette is the point of origin for every known version of the show. Meaning, all copies in circulation go back to this tape. It is ground zero. What we do not know for sure is if it is THE actual soundboard master. My assumption is that this is a first-generation tape made off either a cassette or reel master. Regardless, I believe it to be the best known version of the recording and the first with a lineage back to analog source with no digital tape or CD generation in-between.”

Firstly, this version, although it had several of the noises and minor sonic defects also present in the bootleg releases, unlike those, in this version they are barely perceptible, able to be heard only if you pay full attention or if you are fully interested in those details, either because you are someone interested in those type of issues or because you're planning to fix them yourself.

In my opinion, sonically this transfer sounds much warmer, with more clarity both in the vocals as much as in the sound of the guitar. It feels more natural, unlike the bootleg releases that surely, at some point, had some kind of noise reduction. Here the mastering has no residue of such a process.

And although, honestly, I am a dedicated uploader here on DIME, this time I felt the need to require the help of a well-known member of this community, kneesfudd, who kindly agreed to help me to fix a number of problems that, frankly, beyond the extent of my abilities. Thanks kneesfudd for lending a hand.

I am very happy to know that this recording is finally getting a release worthy of its quality. Samples provided.

As always, I thank the JEMS team for their eternal confidence in me (and those who support me) in releasing recordings to the public. Huge thanks as well to SS for loaning BK his cassette source and blessing its dissemination.

If you, like me, are grateful to this, do not hesitate to show your gratitude in the comments, I know that this recording will be appreciated by all of you.

And last, but not least, we want to wish all of you happy holiday.

frogster
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:38 PM   #2
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #2 (it's Christmas)...VINTAGE AEROSMITH FM

one track *on the dime version* is missing due to 'official' release...the TTD link is the *complete* show (the below notes are from the TTD version):

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=85367

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=609268

Aerosmith
March 28, 1978
Boston, MA
Boston Music Hall

Source: FM [WBCN] > DAT [M] > DAT [1] OR FM [WBCN] > DAT > DAT
Transfer: DAT 60ES > M-Audio Audiophile USB > WAV > FLAC

Rats In The Cellar
I Wanna Know Why
Big Ten Inch Record
Walk This Way
Sight For Sore Eyes
Seasons Of Wither
Talking
Sweet Emotion
Lord Of The Thighs
Kings And Queens
Chip Away The Stone
Get The Lead Out
Get It Up
Draw The Line
Same Old Song And Dance
Toys In The Attic
Applause And Talking
Milk Cow Blues
Train Kept A Rollin'

Notes:
This set is sourced from a recording made straight to DAT from a rebroadcast on WBCN Boston, sometime around 1994. This is NOT the common generated cassette source (just as the muddy source found on "King's Chronicle" Disc 2), NOR is it glasnostrd19's upload from his Master FM cassette, as his is missing two tracks.

If anyone could make artwork with lineage info, that would be grand.

Enjoy!
Old 12-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #3
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #NMC

how 'bout some 1975 Stevie 'Guitar' Miller?

KBFH transfer

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137155

STEVE MILLER BAND
Beacon Theatre
New York City New York
April 12th 1975
WCKG Chicago FM Re-Broadcast
Analog Master From The Krw_co Collection

LINEAGE FM BROADCAST ANALOG MASTER>NAKAMICHI DR-1 (w/manual azimuth adjustment)>
CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER X-FI HD MODEL #SB1240 WAV (24/48KHZ)>MAGIX AUDIO CLEANING LAB
FOR KRW TRACK MARKS EDITS AND VOLUME ADJUSTMENT WAV 16/44.1> TLH FLAC (LEVEL 8)

THE BAND
Steve Miller Guitars Vocals
Gary Mallaber Drums
Lonnie Turner Bass
Norton Buffalo Harmonica
Joachim Young Keyboards
David Denny Guitars

SET LIST
1 K.B.F.H. Intro
2 Fly Like An Eagle
3 Wild Mountain Honey
4 Come On In My Kitchen
5 Goin' To The Country
6 Nothin' Last's
7 The Joker
8 Take The Money And Run
9 Gangster Of Love
10 Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash
11 Shu Ba Da Ma Ma Ma Ma
12 K.B.F.H. Outro

PLEASE DONT POST THIS ON ANY OTHER TRACKERS.
PLEASE DO NOT ALTER OR SELL THIS RECORDING.
THANK YOU. AS ALWAYS, ENJOY. CHEERS KRW_CO
Old 12-27-2017, 06:43 PM   #4
Lerch

JUDAS PRIEST
Rainbow Music Hall
Denver Colorado USA
June 25th 1980
1ST Generation FM/Soundboard
From The Krw_co Collection

Lineage Soundboard/FM Broadcast Traded as a First Generation to Untracked CDR to EAC
Secure mode to Audio Cleaning Lab for Krw Track Marks and Edits to TLH Flac Level 8

THE BAND
Rob Halford lead vocals
Glenn Tipton guitar backing vocals
Ian Hill bass backing vocals
K. K. Downing guitar
Dave Holland drums

SETLIST
1 Intro
2 Hell Bent For Leather
3 The Ripper
4 Running Wild
5 Living After Midnight
6 Sinner
7 Beyond The Realms Of Death
8 Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise
9 Grinder
10 Victim Of Changes
11 Steeler
12 Genocide
13 Tyrant
14 Green Manalishi
Total Time 72 MIN 00 SEC

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=608190

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=136959
Old 12-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #5
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #NMC

ALL from the soundboard, and ALL from 1969

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Compilation:
Masonic Temple, Detroit MI, 1969-12-14
Hofheinz Pavillion, Houston TX, 1969-12-18
Auditorium Theatre, Chicago IL, 1969-12-13

01 Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
02 Blackbird
03 On the Way Home
04 Teach Your Children
05 Triad
06 Guinnevere

07 Our House
08 Country Girl
09 Helpless
10 Black Queen
11 49 Bye Byes >
12 For What's it Worth > America's Children

01 Pre-Road Downs
02 And So Begins the Task
03 Long Time Gone
04 Woodstock
05 Wooden Ships
06 Down by the River

Neil Young - vocals, guitar, keyboards
David Crosby - vocals, guitar
Stephen Stills - vocals, guitar, keyboards
Graham Nash - vocals, guitar, organ
Gregory Reeves - bass
Dallas Taylor - drums

Lineage: SBD MR > R @ 7 1/2 ips (Dave Boswell) > CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC > WAV > RR-Edit
Mastering: Matt Smith
Transfer info.: AKAI GX 625 > Apogee Mini Me(24/96) >Apogee MiniDac(monitoring/mastering) >
Wavelab 5.0(dithered to 16/44 via Apogee) > CD > EAC > WAV (TLH confirms no sbes) > FLAC (TLH)
RR-Edit: Pre-Edit = removal of some clicks, cut/pasting some audience and adjusting volume (normalisation to 85%)
RR-Edit: Pitch Corrected = same as Pre-Edit, but with pitch correction

D1Tr01-06: Masonic Temple, Detroit MI, 1969-12-14
D1Tr07-12: Hofheinz Pavillion, Houston TX, 1969-12-18
D2Tr01-06: Auditorium Theatre, Chicago IL, 1969-12-13
Old 01-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #6
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY

Steely Dan
Four Outtakes circa 1972/Can’t Buy A Thrill
New 5” Demo Reels Source via JEMS

JEMS 2017 Transfer: 5” demo reels > Otari 5050 mk2 > Sound Devices USBPre 2 capture (24/96) > iZotope RX and Ozone > MBIT+ convert to 16/44.1 > Peak Pro XT / volume smoothing / edit / index) > xACT 2.35 > FLAC

01 Any World (early version, different from circulating demo)
02 Running Child (no fadeout)
03 Megashine City (early version of “Talkin’ ‘Bout My Home”)
04 Come Back Baby > instrumental fragment

In the spirit of the holidays, we are releasing something special for Steely Dan fans, four newly transferred outtakes circa 1972, which we believe were made before or just after the band’s debut album, Can’t Buy A Thrill.

The source of these songs are two 5”, 1/4-track reels marked “Becker & Fagen Tunes” which were likely compiled as publishing demos. Each contains three tracks (the other two are the A- and B-sides of the rare single “Dallas”/“Sail The Waterway”). JEMS obtained a handful of tapes from the estate of someone who worked at Village Recorders where Can’t Buy A Thrill was recorded. Given the other material we obtained, the age of the tapes, the person who had them and the content therein, the provenance strongly suggests publishing demos.

While I am no expert on Steely Dan, what follows is based on web research I have done and consultation with a major Dan collector. Corrections and additions welcome.

From Tape One:

“Any World” is an early version of a song that would later be re-recorded for Katy Lied. The key is changed and on some level it sounds more like a full-blown Steely Dan song to me than the eventual released track. Note that there is a circulating unreleased “demo” version of “Any World,” but it too is different from this, which lacks the new keyboard sound of the demo. Even with fixes, there are still some subtle channel fluctuations here, but otherwise the sound is quite good. We believe this has never circulated before.

“Running Child” is the same recording as the circulating outtake from Can’t Buy A Thrill, but in higher quality here and with no fade out. Instead it just ends abruptly.

“Megashine City” is a big surprise. It’s a radically different version of a song that would later evolve into the Gaucho outtake “Talkin’ ‘Bout My Home,” but in a completely different and more up-tempo arrangement. Singer David Palmer apparently played “Talkin’ ‘Bout My Home” in concert, so he must have liked the song. The vocal on this is quite affected, almost as if he is singing with an intentional accent. Again, we believe this version has never circulated before.

From Tape Two:

“Come Back Baby” is another outtake that’s been in circulation for some time, but the quality here is an upgrade. The extant versions of the song are pitched higher; I can’t tell you definitively which is correct, but the other songs on the reels appear to be correct.

“Come Back Baby” is on the same tape as “Dallas” and “Sail The Waterway,” and all three have surface noise. Given that “Dallas” and “Sail” were both issued on a 45, I initially presumed the reel was a transfer of that single. But on closer review, “Dallas” starts with a bit of studio chatter not present on the single. It dawns on me: the second reel is a recording of studio acetates, which explains the surface noise on the unreleased “Come Back Baby.” The version here has been de-clicked and de-crackled for improved listenability (because “Dallas” and “Sail the Waterway” are released, they can’t be included). When it ends, there’s a pause followed by nearly a minute of acoustic guitar playing on another track I didn’t recognize. Maybe you will.

Thanks on this one go to Hans V, Goody and others who weighed in on the project originally. Your input is much appreciated. The story of how I got these tapes is a fun one. You never know what you can find on Craigslist. Please let us know what you think in the comments and Dan experts especially weigh in. Finally, we couldn’t put out all the music we do without help from key partners like mjk5510, who handled the final steps on this one.

BK for JEMS

Fingerprints:

;flac fingerprints generated by xACT 2.39 on 2017-12-24 15:36:49 -0600

01 Any World.flac:c20f3ab4a07c6c30f3ae3df11f17f4b9
02 Running Child.flac:ff3325dea3830148bb33abeba2f729bc
03 Megashine City.flac:f0b33b1c190021cffd263fa04890992a
04 Come Back Baby + Instrumental Fragment.flac:baec9b77655d51691691e9d15466adf9

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137261

Steely Dan 1972 Demo Reel via JEMS.torrent
Old 01-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #7
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #2

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Irving Plaza, New York, NY
April 12, 1999
DAT Soundboard Master via JEMS

Lineage: DAT Master > Panasonic SV-3700 > .wav > iZotope RX > Audacity > TLH > FLAC

01 Around and Around (Chuck Berry cover)
02 Jammin' Me
03 Runnin' Down A Dream
04 Breakdown
05 Call Me the Breeze (JJ Cale)
06 Swingin'
07 Don't Do Me Like That
08 Diamond Head
09 Mary Jane's Last Dance
10 I Won't Back Down
11 Listen To Her Heart
12 Jam
13 You Don't Know How It Feels
14 It's Good To Be King
15 Lucille (Little Richard)
16 Heart of Stone (Rolling Stones)
17 Little Maggie (Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder)
18 Walls
19 Angel Dream
20 For What It's Worth (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)
21 Room At the Top
22 Guitar Boogie Shuffle (The Virtues)
23 Even the Losers
24 Honey Bee
25 County Farm (Baby, Please Don't Go)
26 You Wreck Me
27 Free Girl Now
28 Free Fallin'
29 I Don't Wanna Fight
30 Gloria (Van Morrison)

Tom Petty - Vocals, Guitar
Mike Campbell - Guitar
Scott Thurston - Guitar, Vocals
Benmont Tench - Keyboards
Howie Epstein - Bass, Vocals
Steve Ferrone - Drums

Welcome once again to another installment featuring AK & Company’s master DAT recording of the late Tom Petty.

When Tom Petty passed away, a lot of users (not only on DIME but in all the torrent sites dedicated to ROIOs) started posting recordings of his concerts. Some uncirculated, others not so much.

JEMS has always been proud of its distinction regarding the quality of its recordings, so much so that some people even mentions the "JEMS quality.” Well, with this we're expecting to raise the bar even more.

This Digital Master came to JEMS from their friend AK, and we're expecting this to be the definitive upgrade to this concert.

In the past, this circulated from two sources: a low generation (and incomplete) recording and a pre-webcast source, which despite its possible quality, lacked of a verified lineage.

For the first time, this full soundboard set is now available with known and verified lineage from the master and the best quality possible. Samples provided.

And if you thought that was good enough, let me tell you that you are wrong.

This is not only a master soundboard, but also one of the best Tom Petty recordings I’ve heard, both in terms of performance and quality, because this is not just him performing his classic tunes, but also some excellent covers of artists like Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and the Rolling Stones.

I'd say without fear that this can be ranked (not in just my opinion, I’m sure some of the Petty collectors out there will agree with me) as one of his best performances.

Furthermore, I'm sure you'll be impressed by the quality of this recording to the point of thinking: "How in the bloody hell this hasn't seen an official release?" and I tend to agree with you.

Thanks to AK for providing the source material and fixing some issues that were present in the recording. If you’re a Petty fan (and even if you aren't!) this is a must -ave recording in every sense of the expression.

Enjoy this recording, feel free to spread, share but never sell, and above all, never forget to run away, find you a lover, go away somewhere all bright and new.

frogster

Fingerprints:

01 Around and Around.flac:17e580fc825d7d356c27b4359ce75dc2
02 Jammin' Me.flac:3d8df25d860c5a75fdc37149d9717aa3
03 Runnin' Down A Dream.flac:3fb3d98a87289a7d095a3b79024a5175
04 Breakdown.flac:0c899c93e936fef834f848f94319945c
05 Call Me the Breeze.flac:59a2ae95bc2996a26917657042b85221
06 Swingin'.flac:2f8eca4a0680c167ee93846a70eb6ec6
07 Don't Do Me Like That.flac:bce823ea19f89bc43a609bbb750fe9c3
08 Diamond Head.flac:cf4d6aaed547a1ccc2655da646dbe4ca
09 Mary Jane's Last Dance.flac:927fed5bd110315e912920ff638e2129
10 I Won't Back Down.flac:8498995107bdf262e52f77a4c69798b5
11 Listen To Her Heart.flac:e25a2c3c912e85399c6d35aa6f8fe8fa
12 Jam.flac:2a7e90ea8e89554a304a452de1913d9a
13 You Don't Know How It Feels.flac:f94cbead16241102c9c0e299401dbf4b
14 It's Good To Be King.flac:07a523ca2de4c2ed8230f5f99bea1e69
15 Lucille.flac:7c57baca52e74b60b90090a16154cf74
16 Heart of Stone.flac:0d1e9f4b02c80d4a91ae81c5b3b7f62f
17 Little Maggie.flac:08bdf2176571c50255d664b85ee33483
18 Walls.flac:338556bdc7d7ba000160620177a9010b
19 Angel Dream.flac:4381aeccb9a3e6116343c14644137883
20 For What It's Worth.flac:f20ab866b523091c7ced9dfe4544760c
21 Room At the Top.flac:ca0a297a59ae0f5f5107121884a7e757
22 Guitar Boogie Shuffle.flac:a1d42118a59bcfefba9405cc52f8e144
23 Even the Losers.flac:f385ad844c293a5b32d7906a754276aa
24 Honey Bee.flac:f48829dee9ff8e4b886f0d26c64a6d6e
25 County Farm.flac:15ec4ab162adf550ecfb5d6f4356d534
26 You Wreck Me.flac:8a08e1a4b148c422d86759b497a04461
27 Free Girl Now.flac:88d050ef92ced601c0ef7d0a9d756241
28 Free Fallin'.flac:45cb88b5f0cf3b2905a77bfa8a006d5c
29 I Don't Wanna Fight.flac:cd3221a63cecf37bfc78a8012e1f7d0a
30 Gloria.flac:68e5a9fd8ad9745e2cd89f7c0c383895

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=136595

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - 1999-04-12 - Irving Plaza, New York, NY - SBD JEMS DAT Maste.torrent
Old 01-09-2018, 07:37 PM   #8
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY!

Ann Wilson Of Heart
Moore Theatre
Seattle, WA
March 8, 2017

** 16 BIT **

Source: Tascam DR-2d with internal mics @ 16 bit/44.1 kHz (low cut filter set to 80 Hz)
Mastering: .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 11.0 (Build 299) [WAVES C4 Multiband Parametric Processor plugin (UNcompressor); WAVES GEQ Classic plugin (boost 125 Hz +2.5 dB, 160 Hz +3.5 dB, 200 Hz + 2.5 dB); minor edits, normalize, & fades] > CDWav tracking) > Trader's Little Helper level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 6.0.18 (tagging)
Recorded by: Steve "ballsdeep" Hagar
Mastered by: Dennis Orr

Setlist:
01 Intro Music
02 The Real Me
03 Barracuda
04 I Put A Spell On You
05 Chat
06 What About Love?
07 Chat
08 Tall, Dark, Handsome Stranger
09 Fool No More
10 Chat
11 Anguish
12 Manic Depression
[-- 13 Good Blue Sky (1) --]
[-- 14 Fighten Fer Life (1) --]
15 Million Miles
16 Chat
17 I've Seen All Good People
18 She Talks To Angels
19 Don't Give Up
20 We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
21 Alone
22 Love, Reign O'er Me
23 Won't Get Fooled Again
24 Crazy On You
25 Encore Break #1
- Encore #1 -
26 For What It's Worth
27 Ain't No Way
28 Encore Break #2
- Encore #2 -
29 Chat
30 All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
31 The Danger Zone

(1) Recorded music from Ann's solo albums, played during the 'intermission' - becvause they are from official releases, they have been removed from this torrent.

Ann Wilson - vocals
Craig Bartock - guitar & backing vocals
Andy Stoller - bass, guitar, lap steel, & backing vocals
Denny Fongheiser - drums
Dan Walker - keyboards, accordion, backing vocals, and everything else

Show Notes:
Well, this guy named Dennis told me Black Mountain was playing in Seattle March 11, so after researching plane tix ($216 r/t) and finding a cheap rental car ($148 for 5 days), I started poking around in that time frame and found the first Ann Wilson of Heart show ever, tour starting in her hometown 3 days earlier. After sitting on the tarmac for a half hour upon arrival, I was then told my car had no trunk, and one with a trunk would be $300 more (OOOPS!). Well, at least the Portland homeless won't be wearing my duds!!!

On to the show itself...what a rocking rocktacular rockfest! She easily blew away any middling expectations I may have had. Several reworkings, several covers. This was recorded from the 2nd to the last row in the balcony (as to try and film), but you really wouldn't know it (there was no one in front of me for an easy 10 rows).

I'll never get over how adequate the internal mics on the DR-2d are. I mean, seriously, to capture her *voice* the way they did, truly drops my jaw. I also ran my Sonics, but they did something they've never done before...there's like 4-8 db dropouts of sorts throughout (the short may be appearing in the mics again after 23 years...).

He's got a ginormous heart, and his name is Dennis. Thank him for working some magic with the raw materials "The Button Pusher" provides. There is more to come. Much, MUCH more. Promise...!

---ballsdeep OUT!!!

Fingerprints:

AnnWilson2017-03-08t01.flac:0db52bd6489f2ea090f1217666360083
AnnWilson2017-03-08t02.flac:978c16df2fc7efa55971bad7bd4c0fb9
AnnWilson2017-03-08t03.flac:f5d15c5ea6389da2926b37faea329c02
AnnWilson2017-03-08t04.flac:d6f1e2142b6abc9a0b318130709becc9
AnnWilson2017-03-08t05.flac:c542e81b62c28afb979b0843a7f1ef51
AnnWilson2017-03-08t06.flac:5ffcbf5a9c70fa5e5cbb38674c35ca5e
AnnWilson2017-03-08t07.flac:75bf1997488bf74aa1dd0cfa3bf2a1ab
AnnWilson2017-03-08t08.flac:7c5442e05610e122dd6a4eada2802f03
AnnWilson2017-03-08t09.flac:6dc4db738fcfa22a0dd08e2e00dacf66
AnnWilson2017-03-08t10.flac:3b445598f8c92803064942cc81ff0211
AnnWilson2017-03-08t11.flac:98f0d40fb22cf0fd8fb88a6d92d8ac5b
AnnWilson2017-03-08t12.flac:31ba12ac96a6a7aa4555d40b7b76fabc
AnnWilson2017-03-08t15.flac:cbc8a888db54c9d6321ad79ebed68232
AnnWilson2017-03-08t16.flac:46ae82e90436ac0025d43465d8b6111c
AnnWilson2017-03-08t17.flac:711e425cad7fe06fd19308cbb0df8376
AnnWilson2017-03-08t18.flac:78d5057bc5db1fb718b7d4491cceed8b
AnnWilson2017-03-08t19.flac:85936e707eceee67724dce8433104bfb
AnnWilson2017-03-08t20.flac:cf2995b36feea734554664ec570a52d7
AnnWilson2017-03-08t21.flac:ed2e99ba898f2bb6d2c3d61448bbd531
AnnWilson2017-03-08t22.flac:e6246f2a32cb1bb6ad1cceebf07e704a
AnnWilson2017-03-08t23.flac:2440eff6baff58c6aac2c345fadfb6a1
AnnWilson2017-03-08t24.flac:e3c7c8fcf9e005ba1b6ec845cc4f2c15
AnnWilson2017-03-08t25.flac:f720c9773600d38fe265967654fe0a58
AnnWilson2017-03-08t26.flac:2cd1ac7fc051caa19e66fbe7c93cc84a
AnnWilson2017-03-08t27.flac:a3713eef8060aa65637f5ab9b3f5e37b
AnnWilson2017-03-08t28.flac:c732f0384c47b6b98ebc56229cce5c96
AnnWilson2017-03-08t29.flac:451cec7b4dc4ea0231d2a03631b178da
AnnWilson2017-03-08t30.flac:468e81af48045aa51ba83f8bbb82eb85
AnnWilson2017-03-08t31.flac:4a7ca1fd7551476461f5571a8f8d1b65

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=131397

Ann Wilson Of Heart 2017-03-08 Seattle - 16 BIT.torrent
Old 01-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #9
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #2

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Great American Music Hall
San Francisco CA
FM KFOG
January 11 1996

FM>cassette master>dat>cloned fine in microtrack using a tascam dat deck>Goldwave tracking>TLH8

A Dolphinsmile Archive Exclusive
Produced by Dolphinsmile
Tape Analyis Dolphinsmile
for the Dolphinsmile Archive

I taped KWS a couple of times myself, one time being at the BB King BBQ.

Ledbetter Heights
Everybody Gets the Blues
Born with a Broken Heart
Shame, Shame, Shame
One Foot on the Tracks
Aberdeen
Deja Voodoo
Im Leaving You(Commit A Crime)
While We Cry
Voodoo Chile

Enc

Whats Going Down
Tell Me What its All About

Fingerprints:

01.flac:5e3c8efd123af76d8b5b069ea3efca7d
02.flac:eabd4803972a81c3ea392d689cb64676
03.flac:22e46d3627c6c6e67c1fd81491255f5f
04.flac:f234393772fd1e5a5357ff785fb50d87
05.flac:c987032e1a372fc8d97cb19bcaebea68
06.flac:11ed4b80778a83d9e1a6087cb49f0467
07.flac:7298f796f4e65cf45df092cbd6770032
08.flac:ec8ee0ff0ea0b706cae49072b4a1c29c
09.flac:99277905cedd5897f9f3c63fe6c3c165
10.flac:aff1da45f850db5e9330c5b93ae36b0b
11.flac:ae5ff830f62729fd7c45c670a3ffd481
12.flac:0914bb82efb77190f5bfdffcbfb064e9

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137676

KWS GAMH San Francisco CA 1-12-1996 SF KFOG FM from Master cassette.torrent
Old 01-09-2018, 09:35 PM   #10
Lerch

Kick ass show..

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY #3

Van Halen
Glen Helen Park
San Bernadino, CA USA
May 29, 1983

**The `1983 US Festival**

*****NOTES from Daves PA rental******
This is the best version of the VH set at the US Festival that I have ever heard. It is from the Video Master...very clean.
On d01track01 there are two minor "pops". I forgot to save the log file for d01track08. There were no errors.
There is an edit at the beginning of "You Really Got Me" where the VHS source runs out.
I spliced together "You Really Got Me" from the "Van Halen Mix Tape: Live And Demos" that I posted a few months ago.
Almost a flawless splice, except the croud gets a bit louder.

Given to me (Daves PA rental) to share with the STG community by Matt Fuggi (thanks Matt!!!)
Lineage: Master Video > VHS copy > CDR > EAC (Secure) .WAV > .SHN > WAV > FLAC
Taped by: ?
Transfered by: Daves PA rental

Bootleg Title: "Old No. 7"
File Size: 966 MB (SHN)

*****Do NOT Convert To Mp3!!!(Except for your own iPod)*****
*********DO NOT SELL!!!!!*********

Setlist:

Disc 1:
1. Romeo Delight
2. Unchained > Drum Solo
3. Full Bug
4. Running With The Devil
5. Jamie's Cryin'
6. So This Is Love
7. Little Guitars
8. Bass Solo > Dancing In The Streets
9. Somebody Get Me A Doctor > Girl Gone Bad Jam > I'm So Glad > Somebody Get Me A Doctor
10. Dance The Night Away
11. Cathedral > Secrets
12. Everybody Wants Some

Disc 2:
1. Ice Cream Man
2. Intruder > Pretty Woman
3. Guitar Solo
4. Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
5. Bottoms Up
6. You Really Got Me >Happy Trails > You Really Got Me

Fingerprints:

25035d15a8ae9e6ceeaa597e0fd015f9 *d01Track01.flac
ce79d57007a79c28042e4e93273440a4 *d01Track02.flac
decaac4c0958987dfd22bfd9ea6c853c *d01Track03.flac
89b6b3eddd26ccbd869dae52364c4c00 *d01Track04.flac
108ca5e16a7e96ec32bf4647e6bf7c2b *d01Track05.flac
36a1f8902099b9f5f68a5c6d02e86442 *d01Track06.flac
5a32efc8930315a03cb23b70cca29683 *d01Track07.flac
d852a447bbf600dc5e5dbbec3ed4b31d *d01Track08.flac
2f3cc04783f8dc05e7f3d8c0506efd32 *d01Track09.flac
568ec40a41caf4c6f88b953916980776 *d01Track10.flac
e026ee57a622549e1555cad890349911 *d01Track11.flac
194c3c612cf47d267003980fdb1b5527 *d01Track12.flac
16947a5ffd04583d2bb1248c3c5cff80 *d02Track01.flac
85bedc7b43ac36d954816b84d3e24a91 *d02Track02.flac
090bea9d7a7b07ceb06870642791afb2 *d02Track03.flac
469047ec4eb035a77353d5ec0290a5df *d02Track04.flac
210e7b32720f4f45840fd449b05784e2 *d02Track05.flac
be102b556243531033a9decfe7fd52b3 *d02Track06.flac

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=36169

vh1983-05-29.sb.flacf.torrent
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #11
Lerch

BOOTLEG OF THE DAY!!!

Jimi Hendrix
Record Plant Studio
New York
1970-01-23

Excellent Audio Quality Studio Outtakes (atm 214-215)

this is as much of this session as we have at this point, and sounds
about as good as it's going to. as usual, pitch and phase correction
were done and removal of a some digital clicks.

session order is not known with certainty, but some guesses can be made.
the Ezy Rider/MLK jam/Cherokee Mist jam was placed first since "Sessions"
says that Don joined on harmonica partway through the session, and this is
the only track we have from the session without harmonica. an alternate
mix (with the first 4 min missing) is also included; this is the mix
that has jimi talking about a broken string at the end (these vocals
were mixed out of the longer version). instruments are also placed
differently in this mix.

the Villanova Junction jam is the shorter version. when the longer
27+ minute version starts freely circulating, there's room for that to be
substituted in place of the shorter one.

Disc 1 Track 4, "Once I Had a Woman", is the :Blues mix, but runs to the end
where the song breaks down (the :Blues version fades before this point).
this version is the most complete one we have, but does have about 1 minute
edited out of the middle. the old tape version (with start and end cut,
running 5:23) starts with this missing minute, so it was also included
as Disc 1 Track 5. it's a different mix so was worth including for
that reason too. the horrible overdub-nightmare version from the 1975
release "Midnight Lightning" has 10 seconds or so extra right at the start
that the other versions don't, but the overdubs render this virtually
unusable.

Blue Suede Shoes has the start from Loose Ends joined on. it actually
runs right into the long Freedom Jam/Highway of Desire/$7 in My Pocket
track, and the two have been joined together here.

the start of Country Blues seems to follow from the end of $7, although
there is some missing so they can't be connected. 3 different mixes
of CB are included. the longest has the 2-minute Astro Man instrumental
at the end, and is a mix with harmonica. the version with the harmonica
mixed out is also included, as is the "dry" mix without the echo effects.
there are also shorter edits of the with- and without-harmonica mixes,
but they weren't included, nothing really new with them.

official tracks were available as reference for pitch-synching for all
tracks except for the VJ jam and the Highway of Desire jam. however,
since Blue Suede Shoes connects to the Highway of Desire jam, and Country
Blues also probably ran on from that, it was possible to match the pitch
of Highway to both of those tracks. that left VJ as the only track
without an official pitch-synch reference.

Lineage:
Master > Analog Copy > CDR (x) > Extracted to wav and digitally restored in unknown application > wav > CDR > Toast Titanum 8.0.1 to extract wav and convert to flac > flac

and finally, here's the tracklist:

Disc 1 77:47

Ezy Rider (12) >> Jam >> Cherokee Mist (7) 20:14
Ezy Rider (12) >> Jam >> Cherokee Mist (7) [alternate mix] 16:02
Villanova Junction ( ) Jam 19:34
Once I Had a Woman (1) 8:15
Once I Had a Woman (2) 5:23

Disc 2 64:55
Blue Suede Shoes (1)/(2) [composite] >> 13:42
Freedom (10) Jam >> Highway of Desire >> $7 in My Pocket 23:06
Country Blues (1) >> Astro Man (5) 10:35
Country Blues (2) 8:29
Country Blues (6) 8:25

Fingerprints:

626b5dc1aef7b37cd3351b951ba5a10b [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc1\11_MLK_Jam.flac
f157ef90e45dc7e966168851f9e46855 [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc1\12_MLK_Jam_altmix.flac
3e6a7d1cbb061185ee0c0925a33afc75 [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc1\13_VJ_Jam.flac
2a06aeaa8e901e14f602bf0616a32349 [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc1\14_OIHaW(1).flac
480c1dcce55ec22ced53c825b926878b [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc1\15_OIHaW(2).flac
6be48a54ef843dc30fd47ef6bb855c3d [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc2\21_Blue_Suede_Shoes.flac
a64380b818d3467e30e567773563204e [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc2\22_Seven_Dollars.flac
a1cc341cc4f4116190a4f8949aa1034c [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc2\23_Country Blues(1)-Astro Man.flac
6e70096aa4d59c1a09e2b026765ae74a [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc2\24_Country Blues(2).flac
0f50e6607acf5069d3aa7ded9ce4dd08 [shntool] atm214_old_time_70-01-23\disc2\25_Country_Blues(6).flac

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137678

Jimi Hendrix - 1970-01-23, Outtakes, Record Plant Studio, NY (STU) ATM 214-215.torrent
Old 01-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #12
Lerch

Band name: Metallica
Date: December 22, 1991
Venue: Centrum
Tour name: Wherever We May Roam

AUDIO QUALITY: Rough, a fair amount of distortion, muffled and distant.

SOURCE: unknown mics > unknown recorder
TRANSFER: unknown gen cassette > Adobe Audigy Platnium > Goldwave > CDWAVE > WAV (transferred by me)
TIME: 155 minutes

CORRECT SHOW: Yes, Worcester pronounced "Wusstah" is said a few times. Also the taper
says the place, date, and 1st of 2 shows before the bootleg starts.

FLAWS: none

BAND PERFORMANCE: Cool show, though it's pretty much your standard 1991 formula. The December shows
definitely had a cool vibe.
Notes and comments:
Transferred by Jeff S.

Movie Band parts
Intro
Enter Sandman
Creeping Death
Harvester of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Sad But True
Jason's Solo
> My Friend of Misery > Orion jams
Through the Never
The Unforgiven
Eye of the Beholder / Blackened / Frayed Ends of Sanity /
And Justice for All / Blackened
Lars' solo > Heartbreaker teaser
> Mistreated
Kirk's solo
> Funeral March of the Marionette
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Whiplash
> Symptom of the Universe jam
Master of Puppets
Seek and Destroy
One
Last Caress
Am I Evil?
Battery
> Damage Inc. jam
Stone Cold Crazy

Fingerprints:

01. Metallimovie (Cut).flac:b739dd4c8a23ae84da718ceaf7104e2e
02. The Ecstasy Of Gold.flac:25d1d62fe89f11b6d48a807725a2f277
03. Enter Sandman.flac:6469cc04f2328fc9ba65e6001ce2d693
04. Creeping Death.flac:9e43af908eeaeb7ec9c2a2be0075f43c
05. Harvester Of Sorrow.flac:88c95f576f3af7094c39349df687fc6e
06. Welcome Home (Sanitarium).flac:1b972f8f4f0f7f19dca94c44311e0c16
07. Sad But True.flac:e497f66d12bf3d91772938f7f625df12
08. Bass Solo Orion (Jam).flac:0ef4eaa2c205d10e8213335b16256be0
09. Through The Never.flac:44da57719891afd4b0ea693858dd872d
10. The Unforgiven.flac:d01f53c46894e5532b4b3509f2496541
11. Justice Medley.flac:bde20afd405ad82a333bae07850b5533
12. Drum Solo.flac:784209ed4bcbbd14298a13d128f97f64
13. Mistreated.flac:2887da030f88bd410ffad763e3689637
14. Guitar Solo.flac:fc13488dca39374d486e1f80af7db204
15. For Whom The Bell Tolls.flac:1e52df22cf4160f84a4d7cf19db9c002
16. Fade To Black.flac:ecfddbd8ebd153f81fb7ea45f8f37254
17. Whiplash.flac:ffbc0db65266edbabd610a07014f7c1b
18. Symptom Of The Universe (Jam).flac:b17d854eef55c7e2df3cb82652854975
19. Master Of Puppets.flac:b3429b8c4c04b18afb205e6487daa5e8
20. Seek & Destroy.flac:4ce2043145b9f1a6d65aa92dfe65eb4a
21. One.flac:76944a28fed27ea38b3a505048941444
22. Last Caress.flac:f12abd0c3227cad22292c5ee695677ea
23. Am I Evil.flac:7b2619a8b1e601381a20bfac8107c52c
24. Battery.flac:cd8e0392b6e1a8c5a078e3bc844e2794
25. Damage, Inc. (Jam).flac:4669cde0bf91d5a0e3c6940720fc8014
26. Stone Cold Crazy.flac:689ba1a0b2df50f0999250c10923a622

No errors occured.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137588

MET122291 sep trks (FLAC).torrent
Old 01-10-2018, 10:31 PM   #13
Lerch

Queensrÿche
San Jose Arena
San Jose, CA
May 24, 1995

16 bit version

From the collection of koondog a/k/a Rush-Fan

Lineage: FM > DAT (M) > Maxell XLII 90 cassettes (1) > JVC TD-W354 playback deck > Adobe Audition 1.5 (recording to .wav @ 24/96, peak limiting, splits & fades) > Xrecode II (conversion to 16/44.1) > TLH (sector alignment, flac 8)

No EQ or other processing EXCEPT: The tape was stopped before Promised Land and during the encore break. These spots have been patched with another FM broadcast from Tokyo on March 24, 1995.

01 9:28 A.M.
02 I Am I
03 Damaged
04 Bridge
05 Screaming in Digital
06 NM 156
07 My Global Mind
08 Neue Regel
09 I Remember Now
10 Anarchy X
11 Revolution Calling
12 Operation: Mindcrime
13 Spreading the Disease
14 The Mission
15 I Don't Believe in Love
16 Waiting for 22
17 My Empty Room
18 The Real World
19 Eyes of a Stranger
20 Empire
21 Jet City Woman
22 Promised Land
23 Dis con nec ted
24 Lady Jane
25 Out of Mind
26 One More Time
27 Silent Lucidity

28 Take Hold of the Flame
29 Someone Else

Fingerprints:

01 9 28 A M.flac:f422038f06b45d3750e16052e9e9aded
02 I Am I.flac:b1c3b02c87df9ebfe91273f9a2856b62
03 Damaged.flac:af72e26bf7c7448f85c77cca1b66e506
04 Bridge.flac:c5b08f9c0e402bdb1c7eee2711365622
05 Screaming In Digital.flac:ed34e3ef8ad0a70af4e3276937cd712e
06 Nm 156.flac:11d6310b61aa9a060826fd6a60554411
07 My Global Mind.flac:52926b3e0c9780b394385dbdcdc0aabf
08 Neue Regel.flac:e2952a6eaeafb4b19066546e801c5745
09 I Remember Now.flac:cae67771e90d8e7ff4ee464b4dba93ff
10 Anarchy X.flac:07abe3e9c241503caf6ef2427b3e0510
11 Revolution Calling.flac:1fd66ab76b7b562a7bb40dfc3a7e73e9
12 Operation Mindcrime.flac:9ef6e4768b64e4921f93bbf655175a74
13 Spreading The Disease.flac:481db8fd064b780e782163cabb946998
14 The Mission.flac:c13833ed887414017b92ae1b6a7eb4d5
15 I Don't Believe In Love.flac:82a7ddbf4da0ce41e30815a0fb5876ce
16 Waiting For 22.flac:86044888681244918a5dd6cff7ab5f84
17 My Empty Room.flac:7d57f0751ff9f162abdfcd3f87207d55
18 The Real World.flac:026e6dfb7e7cc980f46d78869e591cbb
19 Eyes Of A Stranger.flac:95f6977522ba675f3221796c2d992814
20 Empire.flac:1b70a59a4073eb6693316c30ef5cb22d
21 Jet City Woman.flac:88c0141110a5160b9a3d59320ebeb999
22 Promised Land.flac:c5883e248b7c63cfc2449b396b0bf86c
23 Dis Con Nec Ted.flac:68523f7d4555f4b1fd169db05d1bdf02
24 Lady Jane.flac:3284ab0f3d8821a59bf128d80d7f78ae
25 Out Of Mind.flac:d589707b8dbed97c90fb5e7fbeabf7f2
26 One More Time.flac:7bbd1ff49f706145f598a59bb6b8825b
27 Silent Lucidity.flac:e38f90a07dff4aa0080f11412f38a82c
28 Take Hold Of The Flame.flac:a25d60b90d901e9ac2aecd5a5c5cb09a
29 Someone Else.flac:a02b3df5245953308601cf5a451d40ff

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=137607

Queensrÿche - 1995-05-24 San Jose, CA [16-44].torrent
Old 02-19-2018, 05:59 PM   #14
Lerch

Night Ranger
Rangers On The Prairie
35th Anniversary Tour
January 26, 2018
Verizon Theatre
Grand Prairie, Texas

Lineage: Church Audio CA-11 Cardioid Mics - > Church Audio Ugly 2 Preamp (Gain setting +15db) -> Sony PCM-M10 -> REC LEVEL 7.0 -> 24/96 WAV -> Mastered by rockphantom using Izotope RX4 & Ozone 5 -> Audacity 2.2.0 (tracking/fades/dithering) -> Trader's Little Helper 2.7.0 (FLAC level 8 lossless compression & verification) -> YOU

Excellent audience recording!
Minimal crowd noise.

I have been a Night Ranger follower for many years. As a fan of classic hard rock, this band of AOR veterans consistently delivers. Night Ranger's recent albums "Somewhere In California" (my favorite CD of 2011), "High Road" 2014 (my personal favorite), and "Don't Let Up" 2017 (still growing on me) are excellent examples of keeping the melodic rock spirit alive in the 21st century.

When it was announced that Night Ranger would be sharing the bill with Styx's legendary vocalist, Dennis DeYoung, at the Verizon Theatre in January of 2018, I made plans to attend.
I lucked out and was able to pick up a ticket for $5.00 on Groupon. It's easy to score Cheap/FREE tickets via Groupon if you know how to play their coupon game.
I was given a ticket in the last row of the center balcony (section 205). This turned out to be a prime taping spot as the VIP suites behind me were empty.
There was a pair of couples in in the row below me that would spend some time babbling during the Night Ranger show.
Thankfully, most of their chatter was masked during the mastering of this recording.

Unfortuntately, there was no opening band, so I wasn't able to get a feel for the overall decibel level of the Verizon Theatre.
I had never attended a show at this venue before. I decided to play it safe and set the REC level of my M10 recorder at 7.0.
I noticed that the decibel range was between -12db and -6db with an average of -9db during the Night Ranger gig.
During the show, I was kicking myself for not setting the REC level at 8.0.
However, I didn't want to increase the level during the performance, as volume shifts can be a pain in the ass to repair in post production.
In hindsight, this was a wise decision. With techtuts help, we were able to maximize the potential of this recording using Izotope RX 4's Ozone 5 plug-in.

Night Ranger delivered a strong 75 minute show which featured a mixture of their classics, as well as cover tunes by bands the members of Night Ranger had performed with over the years.
This was my fourth Night Ranger show and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope they return to Dallas/Fort Worth as headliners in the near future!

I dedicate this recording to my dearly departed friend Keith West, who took me to my first Night Ranger show on July 3, 2002 in Harlingen, Texas.
Believe it or not, my first Night Ranger show took place in the parking lot of a local greyhound racetrack.
Rest in peace, my friend! You are missed!

If you want the 24/96 versions of my masters, grab them from the following newsgroups:

alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.24bit, alt.binaries.sounds.flac, or alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.bootlegs

I have learned there is little demand for high resolution audience recordings on the torrent scene.

SPECIAL THANKS:

techtuts: Ozone 5 template

BAND LINE UP:

Vocals/Bass Guitar: Jack Blades
Guitar: Brad Gillis
Guitar: Keri Kelli
Drums/Vocals: Kelly Keagy
Keyboards: Eric Levy

[01] Intro (0:55)
[02] Somehow Someway (4:45)
[03] Four In The Morning (3:52)
[04] Sing Me Away (4:16)
[05] Jack Blades banter (1:05)
[06] Coming Of Age (4:49)
[07] Secret Of My Success (5:14)
[08] Jack Blades 80's movie banter (1:21)
[09] Sentimental Street (5:11)
[10] Jack Blades introduces Keri Kelli (0:54)
[11] Sweet Child O' Mine (tease) (0:32)
[12] School's Out (2:33)
[13] Jack Blades Ozzy Osbourne banter (1:10)
[14] Crazy Train (2:51)
[15] Jack Blades banter (1:09)
[16] Come Again (1:29)
[17] High Enough (5:00)
[18] Jack Blades banter (1:14)
[19] Good (4:53)
[20] When You Close Your Eyes (4:44)
[21] Don't Tell Me You Love Me (6:44)
[22] Sister Christian (6:06)
[23] You Can Still Rock In America (5:35)

Running Time: 76 minutes
Total Size: 476MB

HELP: Does anyone else out there own the TP Link Archer C5400 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless AC5400 Gigabit Router?
I am using it with a Windows 10 machine and am unable to properly open ports for torrenting. I use qBitorrent 4.0.3 as my client.
I have plenty of experience properly opening ports on routers in the past. However, I can't figure out how to properly open ports on the Archer C5400 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless AC5400 Gigabit Router.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

REQ: An uncompressed capture of the Bad Company Dallas, TX 2016-09-08 AXS TV broadcast.

REQ: Any uncirculated Guns N' Roses audio/video from the SLASH ERA in lossless format.
Does anyone have a recording of the Guns N' Roses performance at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas
on September 4, 1992? If so, please share!

REQ: Any uncirculated Journey/Steve Perry lossless audio/video.

I plan to upload this recording to DIME, The Trader's Den, and Usenet (a.b.sounds.lossless.24.bit, a.b.sounds.flac, a.b.sounds.lossless.bootlegs).

You are welcome to upload this recording to any blog/file locker/forum/non-music themed tracker as long as the *ENTIRE* file set is available for FREE download!

Download my releases via Usenet: http://nzbindex.nl/search/?poster=Hu...y.ha%3E&more=1

I don't want anyone on Earth to spend a penny on this recording!!
Respect my wishes, eBay parasite SCUM!!

rockphantom
January 28, 2018
Dallas/Fort Worth (Arlington)

***DO NOT SELL***
***DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT THIS INFO***
***SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS FINANCIALLY***

Fingerprints:

[01] Intro.flac:5d16a60e0b7172265596389b9f7fdc43
[02] Somehow Someway.flac:90f26918cf21e7c7e32055cc82b0f84c
[03] Four In The Morning.flac:d922eff9ad2163e03ea4312623afb7d4
[04] Sing Me Away.flac:abdfcf74c40354374996d95117d518dc
[05] Jack Blades banter.flac:f2db6ab66ad26a3b49c10aa8cc88ead6
[06] Coming Of Age.flac:176c70a356bbaa87cb3c2b7f1291a3bf
[07] Secret Of My Success.flac:18e310f91a3a9ef5044ce9feb14adedd
[08] Jack Blades 80's movie banter.flac:4124e7246a089aa6ad8c9bece04a6963
[09] Sentimental Street.flac:ef75f7bb00f219b4cacb11084038f344
[10] Jack Blades introduces Keri Kelli.flac:37a2c790d2a4920893247458c167b084
[11] Sweet Child O' Mine (tease).flac:fae25e51c9b647a5f880258a9d7f571c
[12] School's Out.flac:df05bc763990d5c71b3f7c14ee2bb005
[13] Jack Blades Ozzy Osbourne banter.flac:a844d492d2310f24a1e9ddd635900cfa
[14] Crazy Train.flac:1bcefcace65c11adae7f549f08dc9fa7
[15] Jack Blades banter.flac:932b2e16035cd41ffd3bc628d5f2c2a4
[16] Come Again.flac:1c0105a9d7a9bbdf6f7643292cb212c8
[17] High Enough.flac:098e5a66595df26bf950ab0eba09a626
[18] Jack Blades banter.flac:ae8667d09b3563fd57f538c686807673
[19] Good.flac:d05736f1dafb2b9f3f0f6bec26987d01
[20] When You Close Your Eyes.flac:7b3f48bcd4cae5f84cf84bf9dba7f936
[21] Don't Tell Me You Love Me.flac:4911303fdeb3114af3a8f0e7986a71e1
[22] Sister Christian.flac:c3f18f9d3b4cc2fe09e779ed6fa4ed86
[23] You Can Still Rock In America.flac:d74e7cc263e78918ca838a87413b2d87

Night Ranger 2018-01-26 Grand Prairie, TX flac16.torrent
Old 02-19-2018, 07:01 PM   #15
Lerch

AC/DC "The Bon Scott Years"

Audio AC3 48000Hz (256 kb/s) (2 chnls)
Video mpeg 2 704x480 (9586 kbps)

<Rock Goes To College 1978 - from rebroadcast "UK Gold">
1. Live Wire
2. Problem Child
3. Sin City
4. Bad Boy Boogie
5. Whole Lotta Rosie
6. I'm A Rocker
7. Let There Be Rock

<Sights & Sounds 1977 - from Japanese rebroadcast>
8. Let There Be Rock
9. Problem Child
10. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
11. Whole Lotta Rosie
12. Bad Boy Boogie
13. I'm A Rocker
14. T.N.T

From the Glasgow Apollo April 30, 1978
15. Riff Raff
16. Rock N Roll Damnation
17. Let There Be Rock
18. Dog Eat Dog
19. Bad Boy Boogie
20. Let There Be Rock
21. I'm A Rocker

Vintage, classic, Bon Scott era AC/DC all sourced
from high quality broadcasts - two solid hours of killer AC/DC.

Fingerprints:

76cdc52d6a32b9b2435574a370c0c885 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.BUP
76cdc52d6a32b9b2435574a370c0c885 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
3d2b20e3a0ca2e73621dc013aac5bef4 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.VOB
a33085e73b7646c374bd1bddb870c0cc *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.BUP
a33085e73b7646c374bd1bddb870c0cc *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO
9c8d2023866bd809e96b3b9e69f9339a *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.VOB
8a4fce6ddc6b1d35210ccf6c6b94d001 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB
65c42210c4654e46e6045c98ce25080b *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
cc7a8e1ce1ab87417ec319ae6de53eb1 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_3.VOB
d252561e8a08f97263d5b1e6c6bd729a *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB

Oops...

acdc1977-1978.dvdf.torrent

Last edited by Lerch; 02-22-2018 at 05:23 PM.