Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > AV Lounge

Notices

AV Lounge The place to post photochops, youtube videos, animations, etc. They can be from around the internet or users can post their own creations.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #16
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

I had a hard time picking a Cranberries song with so much pretentious crap to choose from. The Thumbnail won me over. I make it a point to listen, at least a little - I only have so much strength, to every song. What annoys me about her singing is and the end of every line, there's an extra note. like a quick "UGH" at a lower octave. What IS that?? **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Cranberries into Round 2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts"]The Cranberries - Zombie - YouTube[/ame]
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:05 PM   #17
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

90's Edition: Today's Matchup- Savage Garden vs Melissa Etheridge. Savage Garden was sort of like Australia's answer to Wham! Hey, Aussies! No one asked. This song was perfect for you if you thought Wham! was too heavy and testosterone fueled for your liking. **THANK** This video if you truley, madly, and deeply think it's the worst and move Savage Garden into Round 2 (Friday's winner was Boys 2 Men)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU"]Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-24-2014, 08:06 PM   #18
Lerch

Melissa timed her coming out to coincide with the release of this album. YES I AM. YEA WE KIND OF FIGURED. Juliet Lewis got arrested for over-acting, apparently. All that aside, this song is annoying. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Melissa Etheridge into Round 2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaY5-LGYJKc"]Melissa Etheridge - Come To My Window (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #19
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Dave Matthews Band vs Dishwalla. Here's the 1st of several entries that will get me death threats. Please don't shoot the messenger! I am well aware of DMB's cult following. I have often referred to them as "the most talented band that I can't stand listening to." Bringing Yodeling to the masses DMB has been selling out arenas for 20 years. Good on yodel-ay-he-who! **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dave and Co into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Savage Garden)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7in-9E3ImQ"]Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #20
Lerch

Ok, I listen to every song..at least in part. I HAD to listen to this one, because I didn't remember it at all. Got to the chorus.. "Tell me all your thoughts on God".. Oh yeah.. this song. Other than that, I have nothing to say..oh wait.. bad bandname. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dishwalla Round 2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clxtg2pFTQM"]Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #21
Lerch

90's Edition. Today's Matchup -Puff Daddy vs. Bryanadamstingrodtweart. How to launch a career. Have a friend die, take one of the greatest songs ever written, take an enormous piss all over said song, then count the money. I remember asking a musical friend if what Puffy was doing was difficult. "You couldn't do it.. because you don't have the software.. would you like the software?" **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move P.Diddy or whatever the fuck his name is into Round 2 (Dishwalla was Thursday's Winner).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo"]Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 - I'll Be Missing You - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-31-2014, 01:03 PM   #22
Lerch

Fire can't exist without Oxygen, Hydrogen is one the the most flammable gasses..yet, combine the two, you get water and fire gets extinguished...Now add Rod Stewart to the mix. HOLY CRAP!! Is this song bad. On paper, all the elements were there. end result, soggy garbage. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move Brayanadamsandeveryoneelese into Round 2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk"]Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting - All For Love - YouTube[/ame]
Old 04-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #23
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Beastie Boys vs Queensryche. My hatred for the Beastie Boys is nothing I kept quiet. I don't know who asked the question "What would Jerry Lewis sound like if he was a rapper?" but AD ROCK is clearly the answer. I was convinced that everything they did was a conscious effort to piss me off. It was way too accurate to be an accident. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst, and move the Beastie Boys in to another dimension, AKA Round 2 (Monday's winner was Puff Daddy)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g"]Beastie Boys - Intergalactic - YouTube[/ame]
Old 04-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #24
Lerch

Queensryche put out one of my favorite albums of the 80's. An ambitious concept album called Operation Mindcrime. In 91, they followed up with EMPIRE and I haven't bought or even listened to another album from them since. It was mandatory that metal bands included some sort of power ballad at that time. Queensryche obliged with this limpy. When I saw them live, they actually CLOSED the show with this clunker Ugh.. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst, and move Queensryche in to Round 2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw"]Queensryche - Silent Lucidity - YouTube[/ame]
Old 04-03-2014, 05:51 PM   #25
Lerch

FYI it's 21-15 Queensryche right now.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #26
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
FYI it's 21-15 Queensryche right now.
I like both songs, I can't vote on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #27
Lerch

90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Celine Dion vs MC Hammer. Sometimes its not that the song is *BAD* persay. Sometimes the song is OK, but it got overplayed, worn out, and you just never want to hear it again. Sometimes, like this time, the song sucked right out of the box AND they played it over and over. My mom, born in 1925, liked this song. End of discussion. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Celine into Round 2 (Thursday's winner was Queensryche)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q[/ame]
Old 04-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #28
Lerch

"My My My Music makes me.." Ok, Hammer..you can stop there. One of the greatest funk bass lines of all time, belongs to Rick James. Just because you bought the record, doesn't make it YOUR music. I guess in the very technichal sense, Ok.. but don't try to confuse the masses with fancy word play...Also, nice pants.. Not the genie pants, the bike shorts you're rockin at 1:28 **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hammer into Round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/ame]
Old 04-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #29
Lerch

90's Edition. Today's Matchup REM vs Madonna. College radio darlings of the 80's, REM befell an awful fate in the early 90's. Mainstream recognition. Seriously, WTF happened? When I came home from the music store with the album, I think I made it as far as this song and shut it off. I'm fairly confident I've never heard the whole album. Also, I want to reach through my monitor and punch Stipe in his face in this video. Ugh **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move REM into the next round (Celine Dion was monday's winner)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s[/ame]
Old 04-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #30
Lerch

I have a lot of conspiracy theories about the music industry. More than just money hungry, they are also full bent on mind control. EXHIBIT A: Vogue. At the time, Madonna could have had a song based on "A Modest Proposal" and there would have been gourmet baby cafe's opening up everywhere. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Madonna into the next round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI[/ame]