Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #286
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
TheWalleh is on a distinguished road

Yeah I couldn't imagine. I'll reserve my thoughts on IO...or the simple fact that a lot of it could be done easier than a complicatedly broken wordpress back end...or a lot of things that won't matter because I obviously have no idea about what I'm talking about. ;)
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #287
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
Yeah I couldn't imagine. I'll reserve my thoughts on IO...or the simple fact that a lot of it could be done easier than a complicatedly broken wordpress back end...or a lot of things that won't matter because I obviously have no idea about what I'm talking about. ;)
One of those archive pages loading crashed Firefox and Chrome for me one right after the other.

That will happen when each FM show is broken up into eight segments and every player loads at once. I said in the past IO needs to take advice from people that know what they're doing but we're quickly approaching the end of three years and I have very little of the considerable patience I had in 2011 left to deal with it.

And various other things that were promised, like 98 Rock and Power Pig audio, aren't going to be delivered on. I said before they should make Early Enlisters lifetime subs as compensation for various things that has (rightfully so) pissed us off. And that it'll apparently take a lifetime to deliver on certain things.

People still want IO to succeed, both for the show and what it represents for internet radio's growth. But we need a sign of life to continue having faith in the product.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #288
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Totally agree. TGR's site 2.0 will be solving a lot of issues we have with internet radio, podcast hosting, and streaming. It will launch closer to the end of 2013 / beginning of 2014.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #289
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
Totally agree. TGR's site 2.0 will be solving a lot of issues we have with internet radio, podcast hosting, and streaming. It will launch closer to the end of 2013 / beginning of 2014.
I take it you guys have offered to help IO?

BTW I really need to catch up on TGR but I'm way behind on stuff I want to get to before I start class again. I like the new site layout for TGR too.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #290
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

I've offered suggestions for a lot of things when I first started 8 month ago all to help improve the brand, delivery, and organization. Again though, I have "no idea what I'm talking about" if you catch my drift.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #291
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

And I'm still an unpaid intern...so, no sweat off my back for a while.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #292
Chob

I hear you. Just keep plugging away I guess.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #293
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Yep. TGR is and always will be my focus. If I can help and be apart of BRN, then awesome. However I'm very aware of my place there.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BTLS, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Hurricane Boner, Manson, NED, Nedley Mandingo, Radioio, radioio.com, Tara Clem