Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

First amendment?

Ummm........no..
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/east...st_easton.html

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #17
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if bubba realizes that he himself is in part to blame for Billy and Drew getting good ratings?

COD
Old 08-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #18
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Online listeners don't count towards the way the measure ratings I don't think. But if he's helping them, that's good for everyone. Well except him when he wants to negotiate for a new contract. And I don't think he necessarily wants to.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 AM   #19
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Well Arbitron does get online listening data but I don't think it counts if you're outside the market. Fuck, who knows.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 AM   #20
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Online listeners don't count towards the way the measure ratings I don't think. But if he's helping them, that's good for everyone. Well except him when he wants to negotiate for a new contract. And I don't think he necessarily wants to.
I'm not speaking of online

how many local people would just leave the radio on instead of going to the computer now?

Why bother since it's a replay?

COD
Old 08-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #21
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'm not speaking of online

how many local people would just leave the radio on instead of going to the computer now?

Why bother since it's a replay?
Ah ok, talking about local IO listeners. Yeah that probably does help with listener numbers.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #22
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Ah ok, talking about local IO listeners. Yeah that probably does help with listener numbers.
lets face it - the majority of the IO fans are still pretty local to florida. A lot of the calls come from florida...

COD
Old 08-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #23
Chob

I swear I remember Spice saying people listening online didn't count towards his ratings. Am I wrong here?
Old 08-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #24
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Got to drop the kids off at the pool..BRB

Old 08-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #25
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Got to drop the kids off at the pool..BRB
TMI
Old 08-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #26
Ski Lo

Quote:
TMI
Gonna be a good one.I ate corn lastnight.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I swear I remember Spice saying people listening online didn't count towards his ratings. Am I wrong here?
might not count in ratings but the people who sign your paycheck get reports on the online numbers. I'm sure it says how many are listening to what show so it might not count with arbitron but it does with the higher ups

COD
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #28
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
might not count in ratings but the people who sign your paycheck get reports on the online numbers. I'm sure it says how many are listening to what show so it might not count with arbitron but it does with the higher ups
No doubt. But it's not "ratings" in the literal sense.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #29
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

this is a fucking suicidal tendencies rip off

COD
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #30
Chob

I was thinking, even if they wanted to syndicate Spice, Fort Myers is the only station I can think of with a compatible format. Don't know how many hot talkers are around other than those two.
Closed Thread

Tags
Drew Garabo Show, Freestyle Tony Danza, Humpty Dance, In Your Face, Tuddle