Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 01-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #316
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

have you taught him to scrub yet?

was that the term?

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #317
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
fer sho !!!!!
Sweet!!! Got to get the fear out of em young before they even get it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #318
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
have you taught him to scrub yet?

was that the term?
haha thats it ,but he can't do it yet . im trying to find a pic i got of me and my
daughter jumpng a double on my old 50

Try me
Old 01-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #319
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

my cousin put me on his can am 500 - that scared the fear right outta me

couldn't even start that bike in first cause it took so much rev to pop the clutch it would just dump you over

my cousin had it in 7th gear - cracked it and the bike came up so fast the front fender smacked him in the head - most 7th gears don't have that kinda crack

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #320
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

those bikes were the shit ,but way to much unuseable power imo

Try me
Old 01-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #321
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
those bikes were the shit ,but way to much unuseable power imo
yep the 250's were a bit less crazy

but yeah - WAY too much power for a bike - they could have split that engine in half and powered two four wheelers with it

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #322
Spaz
BMF

Try me
Old 01-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #323
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

that TTT song wasn't bad..

wasn't great but not bad

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #324
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I think that 3T song sucked!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #325
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

if it was done by a7x you'd think it was the best song ever

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #326
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
if it was done by a7x you'd think it was the best song ever

Good thing A7X wouldn't put out sumthin so shitty!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #327
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Good thing A7X wouldn't put out sumthin so shitty!!
please they couldn't do accoustic if their lives depended on it..

they can't even play live! Anyone can take 50 million takes and make it sound good in the studio...

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #328
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

have you guys seen this Bas Ruten home work out thing?

holeeeeeeee shit it looks cheap

COD
Old 01-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #329
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
please they couldn't do accoustic if their lives depended on it..

they can't even play live! Anyone can take 50 million takes and make it sound good in the studio...
They can't play live?? Are you kidding me?? Have you ever seen em live? And if you did, it is the shitty sound in Canada that makes shit bad!!

You are pathetic!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #330
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
They can't play live?? Are you kidding me?? Have you ever seen em live? And if you did, it is the shitty sound in Canada that makes shit bad!!

You are pathetic!!!
no I'm just objective and judge live bands by their performances

a7x is lacking in the talent compared to other bands...
just the facts as I heard em - could have been the set up - or it could have been the fact that the singer was off key and the guitarist missed an entire solo cause he was too fucked up but whatever...

I will give you that metallica is better live then on record

COD