Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sirius 2011 Fantasy Draft

We all love beackseat programming - and don't lie like you do a lot, we've all seen each other do it at one point or another.....

So I present to you your chance to program the Sirius Lineup for 2011

Here's the Premise/Rules.

In this fantasy universe - Howard Stern is retiring. Only Stern, everyone else from the show is up for renewing a contract if you so choose.

Bubba is resigning with sirius - His show will be the same length and exclusive once again to Sirius, and must be on a different or New channel since 100 and 101 would be gone with Howard....

That's it.... the rest is totally up to you......

So how would you program Sirius in 2011?

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

My Idear:

Bubba is moved to a new channel - which is centered around the talk show format - with edgy content.

Jay Thomas would also be moved to this channel, along with the Miserable Men (that is to say - Shuli and the gang minus bob levy, would still have their own 4 hour show...)

Jim Breur Show would also be on this channel.

I would also try and give Henry Rollins a show on this channel.

The Intern show - that's gone (no howard)
Superfan Roundtable - also gone for same reason.

Gary The Techno Beaver would get his own Gadget show - or possibly merge with Geek Time -
This show would move to another new station centered around technology talk - something I don't think sirius oddly doesn't have a station dedicated to.. even though they have 62 sports stations...

John Hein would also be moved in to the Hulk Hogan show, which would be bumped up to two hours and moved to Sundays in the old mis men slot - along with another new two hour show... what show - I dunno

Bubba would pick up Richard and Sal and use them in the same roles... phony phone calls and gay stunts.

I would have Robin ISDN in once a week to do a news hour with Bubba - replacing bubba's rants about local florida news.

Brent would obviously be brought back in to the studio in a more fulltime position as the court stuff has wrapped up in this fantasy universe (sadly it probably won't be IRL)

Other then that, Bubba's show would be what the old Sirius show used to be....
(if he wants to try and sell a podcast - more power to him as well, I would just write in a clause where he had to mention SiriusXM at least once a show and it couldn't be edited out of the podcasts)

Ellis would be moved to a fulltime talk station. He keeps going on about being held back or something on faction... so on you go - in fact - Ellis can pick whatever fucking station he wants to be on. If he's as big as he thinks he is - it won't matter.

This also opens up a 4 hour time slot on faction - which would become the 4 hour punkfest. I'm still pissed that sirius did away with that channel.

COD
Old 04-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Also:

Riley Martin would still get a show... and I would put on Phil Hendrie's show

Fitsimmons could move to the outq channel or maxim or cosmo.

COD
Old 04-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
simon482
wagon fixer

vCash: 5000000
simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

bubba in the morning
ferrel in the afternoon
me night shift

we will call this channel asshole 100 and asshole 101

/thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #5
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

hanky is on a distinguished road

just by an Ipod people .
hanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky View Post
just by an Ipod people .
and what do you listen to while it's recharging?

why do I bother - we all know you got nothin...

also - zune is better

COD
Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just by an Ipod people .
Do you mean "buy" an I-pod ?
who spelled I-pod for ya ...come on you can tell me .....

oh yeah
your mom called, said for you to pick her up some sand paper and minwax for her wooden leg ,the splinters are tearing her pantyhose ..whatever that means ..

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

meth - it gives you wooden legs

COD
Old 04-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just by an Ipod people .
hmmm, does this mean you are standing "by" an Ipod people?? Where's the pic for proof?

BTW, are you an Ipod people? Live in a pod??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
simon482
wagon fixer

simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

i love how you guys let hanky get you all worked up. nothing personal you know i lie hanging with you guys, i just think it is funny that he can get all of you worked in a shoot so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #11
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon482 View Post
i love how you guys let hanky get you all worked up. nothing personal you know i lie hanging with you guys, i just think it is funny that he can get all of you worked in a shoot so easy.
i just thought he needed a friend...

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

yeah, that would be true - except no one is REALLY getting worked up..

every response has been strictly approved by TNA management here

it's all a worked shoot

since when has making fun of spelling mistakes (which ole hanky makes plenty of) getting worked up?

COD
Old 04-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #13
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

way to hijack my thread fuckers

COD
Old 04-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #14
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

hanky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
and what do you listen to while it's recharging?

why do I bother - we all know you got nothin...

also - zune is better
my ipod can go 24hrs before i have to rechare it . Zune is for hillbillies in fake army's that have no voice in Richmond .
hanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ah ha!

who's getting worked up now?

one of my ipods is flatter then piss - yours will get there someday too...

I don't actual know if they even sell zune players around here anymore... they were around for a while but..

also - you forgot to take a jab at wrestling there too

COD