Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
TelegramSam

vCash: 5000000
TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anybody here listening to Steve Austin's podcast?

Best podcast going IMHO, highly recommended if you were a fan of wrestling in the 70's/80's/90's. I'm pretty amazed at how much he knows about the history of wrestling, he's a funny bastard too. Plus, PED taking rats have been riding his motorcycle without a helmet and benching 4 plates in his garage.

He does a censored one on Tuesday, and an uncensored one on Thursday. http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show
TelegramSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

It's a great podcast. Definitely the best of the current crop of podcasts by ex-wrestlers. The last one I heard was with Bischoff.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
TelegramSam

TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
It's a great podcast. Definitely the best of the current crop of podcasts by ex-wrestlers. The last one I heard was with Bischoff.
Those ones really were great, I'd love for someone with more knowledge of behinds the scenes WCW/Turner stuff to break down what was and wasn't bullshit in that. Vince Russo has said a lot of stuff that contradicted what Bischoff said, I'd love to know which one is full of it (I tend to think Russo, who knows).

For anyone who was a fan of Vader, I'd definitely recommend that one as well. The first hour was okay, but the second is probably my favorite Steve Austin podcast so far.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #4
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck no.
1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for adding so much to this thread.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:03 PM   #6
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelegramSam View Post
Those ones really were great, I'd love for someone with more knowledge of behinds the scenes WCW/Turner stuff to break down what was and wasn't bullshit in that. Vince Russo has said a lot of stuff that contradicted what Bischoff said, I'd love to know which one is full of it (I tend to think Russo, who knows).

For anyone who was a fan of Vader, I'd definitely recommend that one as well. The first hour was okay, but the second is probably my favorite Steve Austin podcast so far.
With Eric and Vince, it's hard to tell. Both are so convincing that you feel like this is genuinely how they remember things going down.

I'd like to hear Eric shoot on TNA but I can't remember if he ever got to that because I only listened to the first one.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #7
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I listen to Steve's podcast every now and again.

I like it.

That guy says sumbitch more then anyone I've heard IN MY LIFE

Cornette has an ok podcast too depending on who's on.
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelegramSam View Post

Kevin Nash has dished a lot of dirt on that but I think it was in a shoot video.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #9
Chob

No offense, but I'd take what Nash says with a grain of salt as well. More than a grain, even.

I hope he gets Jeff Jarrett soon when there's actually something to talk about regarding GFW.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #10
TelegramSam

Piper's Pit has been good lately also, especially the Terry Funk interview. http://podcastone.com/Pipers-Pit-with-Roddy-Piper
Old 08-08-2014, 01:53 AM   #11
Chob

I want somebody to start dishing all the TNA dirt. It's a shame Bischoff didn't get into it but he's probably contractually obligated not to.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
No offense, but I'd take what Nash says with a grain of salt as well. More than a grain, even.

I hope he gets Jeff Jarrett soon when there's actually something to talk about regarding GFW.
yeah kevin nash looks out for kevin nash... but it depends on what he's being asked. He dished a lot on scott hall and just what was going on behind the scenes developing the NWO... They didn't get into the booking debacle so he didn't have much reason to spin anything IMO
Old 08-10-2014, 09:14 AM   #13
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I want somebody to start dishing all the TNA dirt. It's a shame Bischoff didn't get into it but he's probably contractually obligated not to.
uh they do, on the network cornette's on MLW... on one of the other shows they often cover TNA and interview TNA people