Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Cjean
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Cjean is on a distinguished road
Exclamation NDAA AND EEA VS. HITLERS ENABLING ACT

Hitlers ENABLING ACT or "Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich." The first decree was to give all the imprisoned nazi's full pardon. (as Obama gave the entire Bush Administration Immunization.)

The second decree signed allowed for the arrest of anyone suspected of maliciously criticizing the government and the Nazi Party.

A third decree signed allowed for the establishment of special courts to try political offenders. These courts were conducted in the military style of a court-martial without a jury and usually with no counsel for the defense. (NDAA and ENEMY EXTRADITION ACT of 2012 are no different.)

Hitlers signing statements-"The government will make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures...The number of cases in which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one.”
(Obama’s Signing Statement on NDAA: ”I have the power to detain Americans… but I won’t I promise.” I have concluded that section 1022 provides the minimally acceptable amount of flexibility to protect national security. Specifically, I have signed this bill on the understanding that section 1022 provides the executive branch with broad authority to determine how best to implement it.)
A two-thirds majority was needed for Hitlers ENABLING ACT, since the law would actually alter the constitution. The vote was taken –441 for, and only 84 the Social Democrats,
(NDAA PASSED 93 FOR AND 7 REAL AMERICANS AGAINST)
IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF? IS IT TIME TO SPEAK UP? IS THIS PICTURE CLEAR AND REAL ENOUGH?

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin- at the signing of DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
- Martin Niemöller, January 6th 1946-
Cjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
Cjean
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Cjean is on a distinguished road

And No is speaking up?

"A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither"

"If Americans ever allow banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless"
-Thomas Jefferson-
Cjean is offline   Reply With Quote