Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2015, 04:15 AM   #33
Ravenlock
New Mark

vCash: 5000000
Ravenlock is on a distinguished road

Shannon's second show was better than the first. He brought on 'one of his football buddies' to help him out. From what I remember, the guy's name is John Farley, and he was okay. They just shot the shit back and forth, discussing news stories. Certainly sounded better than when Shannon was just by himself broadcasting. Supposedly, the guy will be showing up weekly to assist. Or at least, that's Shannon's plan.

Still not something I'd [continue to pay] to listen to though once my week is up. I hope Shannon gets Sean Ras on. I enjoyed listening to their back-and-forth when it was over on I.O.

One thing I don't get is at the end of Shannon's podcast, he plays the rejoinder that he had when he was still on the Bone. Clearly the same announcer that says "The Shannon Burke Show." It even had '102.5 The Bone' at the very tail end before it got cut off.

Is that even legal? For Shannon to keep using it? I could see him - maybe - getting away with it if it just said [Shannon's name], but it didn't.

Just seems lazy and sloppy on his part. To not get it recut now that he is no longer employed with them.
Ravenlock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Shannon Burke, Shannon Burke Fired