Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 11-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #226
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

what do you suppose disc 41 is? my guess - new copy of bubba raw...

Hey now everyone

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #227
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

what do I think of Chob's new AV you ask?

I think it's

wait - where did the costumes go?

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #228
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

vCash: 5000000
Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post

I think it's

I was thinking the same...I want to put up "the composite superman" remember that character...good readsss
Old 11-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #229
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

composite superman? was that before or after the "death of superman" series?

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #230
Andyfromontario

Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
composite superman? was that before or after the "death of superman" series?
way before...old old school. The character is a shape shifter. First time I heard the term. Anyways he got his powers from the legion of superheros(heros of the future). He made himself look half like superman and half batman..custume cut right down the center. He had countless powers and they brought up the character again in the comics!

check on DC comics or google composite superman...one of my all time favs!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #231
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think it's

I've been catching up on the classic collections lately so I figured it was appropriate. I wonder how many other people read The Long Halloween on Halloween.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #232
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ty - will do

that was when comics where still good!

Sounds interesting too... I was always more of a Marvel Kid.. - wolverine, xmen - and a lot of more alternative comics? Gen13, Vampirella, Vampi, shitload of manga..., Punisher - I really marked out to the punisher as a kid

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #233
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ty - will do

Sounds interesting too... I was always more of a Marvel Kid.. - wolverine, xmen - and a lot of more alternative comics? Gen13, Vampirella, Vampi, shitload of manga..., Punisher - I really marked out to the punisher as a kid
I never read any of them as a kid. But I wore out the VHS of Batman Returns (I only recently saw the first movie) and loved the animated series.

And for the chat, you need to register an account at another site. Not a huge deal.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #234
Andyfromontario

Quote:
ty - will do

Marvel rules....!

My friend had all his original x-men comics wallpapered from corner to corner, ceiling to floor..it was amazing!

Gen13 I've checked out, Punisher was/is awesome!

original X men and Amazing Spiderman were my favs but lots of greats...If I could meet Stan Lee and Jack Kirby....
Old 11-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #235
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

used to be so many good comic books - even transformers and GI hoe had a decent comic going..

anyone remember Groo? or those fucked up "What If" series? Where they would ask - what if Spiderman married Jubilee - and crap like that?

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #236
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

pardon me,

ok where were we?

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #237
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Mr Blueblood should just talk to all these der der der's

completely fuck em right up

COD
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #238
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's Bubba referral services! hehehe WTF is wrong with people!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #239
Chob

This show, and all the white trash on it, are making me lose my faith in humanity.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #240
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Now it's Bubba referral services! hehehe WTF is wrong with people!!!
sounds like her first problem was being a der der der

COD

Tags
BONERS, Freshballs, loose meat pantie filler, my ass is on fire, sniffin cheap Dollarama panties