Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #211
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Buffalo vs Bowling Green on ESPN2...at least it's football!!!
to busy watching all these elections

Try me
Old 11-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #212
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watchin that without the sound!! lolol Schweep I hope!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #213
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=SPAZREED;89094]to busy watching all these elections [/QUOTE

Don't matter...

They're ALL scumbag liars...

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #214
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

That's why you have to hope the best of the worst win!!!

Any of you guys have any elections today??

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #215
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CarpetMuncher;89097]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
to busy watching all these elections [/QUOTE

Don't matter...

They're ALL scumbag liars...
yes but we need scum that remembers the constitution.....

Try me
Old 11-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #216
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
That's why you have to hope the best of the worst win!!!

Any of you guys have any elections today??
nope!!!

Try me
Old 11-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #217
milkman
Rock Star

We have the mayor one of course Bubba has been talkin about, and all of the city council!! It is really more like, hmmmmm, who will screw us over the less now a days!! Instead of who will do a better job!!

Sad situation anymore!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #218
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
We have the mayor one of course Bubba has been talkin about, and all of the city council!! It is really more like, hmmmmm, who will screw us over the less now a days!! Instead of who will do a better job!!

Sad situation anymore!!!
uh huh ...

Try me
Old 11-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #219
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't Bubba Raw 4 supposed to be available in the box set? I guess it isn't finished yet.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #220
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what the Bubba Raw chat interface will look like. And yes, I really do wonder about these things.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #221
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

vCash: 5000000
Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I wonder what the Bubba Raw chat interface will look like. And yes, I really do wonder about these things.
hi guys, I missed what happened on the weekend but saw a great Heather pic...she is insane hot!!!

you should wonder Chob

Old 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #222
Chob

Manson with Swing Swing? Seriously? I never would guess he'd like that song.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #223
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyfromontario View Post
hi guys, I missed what happened on the weekend but saw a great Heather pic...she is insane hot!!!

you should wonder Chob

Hey. Yeah, they've really been delivering on Twitter. Probably the only reason I'd ever go to that site. Hell, I don't even bother to log into my account anymore.

Small things like that and the chat they're doing makes it seem like they really want to put a renewed focus on connecting with the audience.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #224
milkman
Rock Star

More white trash chronicles!!! Will they ever end!!! I think not!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #225
Andyfromontario
I haven't had sex since my family reunion

vCash: 5000000
Andyfromontario will become famous soon enoughAndyfromontario will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Hey. Yeah, they've really been delivering on Twitter. Probably the only reason I'd ever go to that site. Hell, I don't even bother to log into my account anymore.

Small things like that and the chat they're doing makes it seem like they really want to put a renewed focus on connecting with the audience.
yeah, u got that right!

Tags
BONERS, Freshballs, loose meat pantie filler, my ass is on fire, sniffin cheap Dollarama panties