Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 09-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #106
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO sure Mcbutton!!! I'll take em...I'm not proud!!!

How you been man??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #107
mcbutton1970
East Coast Chopper

vCash: 5000000
mcbutton1970 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I missed those calls, that guy shouldn't say ne thing about ne one no matter what. I was hopin that bubba would keep his fat ass off the air, so much for that banning
The calls weren't that epic, but they were around a time when Joe was catching a ration of shit for still putting his mother over his relationship with his gal. He threw a lot of good people under the bus just to try to take Bubba's eye off the prize.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #108
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble in paradise with the Jay/Bubba bromance?

What about Beasley? Do they still think putting him on in an area where he sold out a show with zero FM exposure may not be such a good idea?
Old 09-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #109
mcbutton1970
East Coast Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
LMAO sure Mcbutton!!! I'll take em...I'm not proud!!!

How you been man??
Staying busy and flying under the radar for the most part. ;)
Old 09-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #110
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbutton1970 View Post
The calls weren't that epic, but they were around a time when Joe was catching a ration of shit for still putting his mother over his relationship with his gal. He threw a lot of good people under the bus just to try to take Bubba's eye off the prize.
Didn't say the calls were good at all, I was telling chob that I didn't hear JTSM talk about him and butler
Old 09-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #111
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the tapout interview on friday was good
Those guys were cool as hell. I don't know shit about MMA besides catching an occasional UFC show on Spike, but it's cool how supportive they've been to the sport and how down to earth they are.

And it's hilarious how one of them paid a guy to remove his Tapout shirt.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #112
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Mrs Beasely wants to pay Chob!!! lolol

Good deal mc!!! Keep it low profile!!! good way to go!!! lolo

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #113
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Those guys were cool as hell. I don't know shit about MMA besides catching an occasional UFC show on Spike, but it's cool how supportive they've been to the sport and how down to earth they are.

And it's hilarious how one of them paid a guy to remove his Tapout shirt.
that was the quote of the day dude..."I gave a guy 50 bucks for his shirt cause he was so fuckin lame." - punk ass
Old 09-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #114
Chob

And what of Hartford? Did WCCC get a new morning show yet?
Old 09-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #115
milkman
Rock Star

I think they play a test pattern Chob!!! lolol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #116
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

bubba attacking mgmt. again
Old 09-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #117
Chob

No one in management is going to tell on air talent they're a programming genius.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #118
Chob

http://www.wccc.com/morningshow/

Old 09-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #119
mcbutton1970
East Coast Chopper

Quote:
Didn't say the calls were good at all, I was telling chob that I didn't hear JTSM talk about him and butler
At least Bubba's been keeping JTSD's calls to a minimum. I can't think of anyone else that calls in that I can't stand more than him (and the list is short but definitely distinguished).
Old 09-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #120
milkman
Rock Star

Tim "the chihuawa Sabean sure won't Chob!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.