Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:29 AM   #136
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Nah, I'm good, thanks though.
HAHAHA look who's bored without a morning show to complain about. What a tool.

Toby is the field operations manager for iHeartRadio Tampa. He's the one who is caught on the security camera, stealing our Verizon AirCard (value approx. $315, making it a felony) from our Comrex. John is the PD for WDAE, who was standing 2 feet away from Toby when he did it. The guys couldn't have been bigger pricks about it, even after I told the police officers that I wouldn't press charges if they gave our shit back. No word yet from iHeartRadio, but to be fair...I haven't heard anything from Cox, either.

In 20+ years of radio, I've never encountered bush league bullshit like this before. FCC violations occurred when they interrupted our broadcast, and I anticipate this being escalated by our legal team.

Now get your complaining ass back to the Bubba forum, you barely-literate fuckstick.

#LOD
Drew Garabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:24 AM   #137
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww, did I hurt someone's wittle feelings because I won't listen to their show? Listen Drew, I came into your thread to ask a question to someone not named you, got my response and left. I didn't shit up the thread with hate towards you or your show because quite honestly I haven't listened in years, yet you feel the need to personally attack me. That's cool, but I'm not taking the bait, because after all I am of course according to you a "barely-literate fuckstick" and how could I ever compete with you on an intellectual level. Good luck to you and your show Drew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:50 AM   #138
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Toby is the field operations manager for iHeartRadio Tampa. He's the one who is caught on the security camera, stealing our Verizon AirCard (value approx. $315, making it a felony) from our Comrex. John is the PD for WDAE, who was standing 2 feet away from Toby when he did it. The guys couldn't have been bigger pricks about it, even after I told the police officers that I wouldn't press charges if they gave our shit back. No word yet from iHeartRadio, but to be fair...I haven't heard anything from Cox, either.

In 20+ years of radio, I've never encountered bush league bullshit like this before. FCC violations occurred when they interrupted our broadcast, and I anticipate this being escalated by our legal team.

#LOD
Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #139
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Awwwww, did I hurt someone's wittle feelings because I won't listen to their show? Listen Drew, I came into your thread to ask a question to someone not named you, got my response and left. I didn't shit up the thread with hate towards you or your show because quite honestly I haven't listened in years, yet you feel the need to personally attack me. That's cool, but I'm not taking the bait, because after all I am of course according to you a "barely-literate fuckstick" and how could I ever compete with you on an intellectual level. Good luck to you and your show Drew.
I'd expect someone who misspells simple words to misinterpret my post as "hurt feelings." I enjoy blasting you, but that's not out of hurt feelings. It's because, in my opinion, you're a fuckstick. You took the bait by responding, and we both know that you can't compete with me on any level that doesn't involve physicality. You take care now, and go back to complaining about a morning show that you know isn't going to change or go back to the "glory days" you pine for, torch-carrier. This is not the place for you. Good day, sir!
Old 07-14-2017, 10:14 AM   #140
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Well. At least something is entertaining this morning.
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #141
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

I'll play devils advocate though since my status allows it...

Drew at one time was convinced that cpt was some guy on Facebook despite the fact we all know cpt does not have a Facebook under some assumed name. I think he may still carry some conviction that the two are the same person when in fact they are not.

Cpt on the other hand did take the bait by responding but that hardly makes him a fuckstick

now would both of you kindly eat some edible marijuana and chill the fuck out?

Also I am considering putting cpts face on a dildo and calling it the rrt fuckstick. Copyright pending.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #142
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #143
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post
I'll play devils advocate though since my status allows it...

Drew at one time was convinced that cpt was some guy on Facebook despite the fact we all know cpt does not have a Facebook under some assumed name. I think he may still carry some conviction that the two are the same person when in fact they are not.

Cpt on the other hand did take the bait by responding but that hardly makes him a fuckstick

now would both of you kindly eat some edible marijuana and chill the fuck out?

Also I am considering putting cpts face on a dildo and calling it the rrt fuckstick. Copyright pending.
All respect, Ken, and I appreciate the honest feedback. Initially, yep, I was wrong about CPT. I thought he was a "Jimmy Jabroni" on Twitter, who was a volatile anti-Bubba guy who could snap on you in a minute even if you were one of the "good guys." I was wrong. I actually met and now know that dude in "real life," just like I met CPT in "real life" when he showed up to a Punch Boxing appearance of mine, challenged me to a boxing match, and couldn't understand how or why I didn't want to. He was a pest about it.

Go back and read through his posts, and you'll find copious digs at me and my radio show. Yeah, I read the other forum for my own reasons. He goes out of his way to shit on me and what pays my bills, so forgive me if I take the opportunity to flex my superior (to his) wit and communications skills and shove them up his ass.

I love that he babyfaced in his last post. It was kinda cute. But make no mistake about it, this is someone who has talked much shit about me.

Now, let's talk about those edibles. Gummies? Peanut butter cups? RICE KRISPIES TREATS???
Old 07-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #144
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

I like the gummies myself... they are a good dose and I find the chocolate bars just make you end up eating way more then you should.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:38 AM   #145
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Time for work kids. The worlds too fucked up as it is. We don't need to be hating each other.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:24 PM   #146
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

That shit stain Spanglish better have been suspended today too. Although he wouldn't be missed on the air.

ATL
Old 07-14-2017, 01:35 PM   #147
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Has the conch been honked?

ATL
Old 07-14-2017, 01:36 PM   #148
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

SBK back next week! Hell yeah!

ATL
Old 07-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #149
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Sounds like a perfect meal

ATL
Old 07-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #150
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

http://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb087

The Bone - 3.1

WDAE - 1.9

The Dove is a beast! 10.1

ATL

Tags
#DGL, #LOD, 2-7, Bailey Jay, Bich Nga, C Diff, Drew Garabo, Drew Garabo Live, it is what it is, John, kava runs, Mika, OCDeez Nuts, SBK, Seth