Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 03-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Economic Terrorism ?

While the sheeple are busy caring about Chuck Sheen and what his next move is
or who the next Idol star will be or even if some douche bags can dance.This is going on .
Wheres the MEDIA @ wheres the justice dept @ ?
I think the people would like to know some assholes are planning to destabilize the economy ...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reve...-wealth-power/

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

this has been their plans for years, and ive never figured out why.

every where you turn there are people are tring to shit on Capitalism.

Capitalism fosters great minds and inventions.

when will it get into peoples heads you can not help everyone.

im where im at cause i didnt want to be in the same shitty place my parents were/are in when i was growing up. Granted some people get bad beats in life, but if you just hand them money with out any regard they never learn. on a simple basis, i hardly have friend or family ask me for money any more, because i make the talk to me how thye got to that point and what are we going to do to make sure we dont get to this point again, then i charge them intrest on the money i give them

im done ranting for now
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pr...VD/PPSIM128/PR
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
this has been their plans for years, and ive never figured out why.

every where you turn there are people are tring to shit on Capitalism.

Capitalism fosters great minds and inventions.

when will it get into peoples heads you can not help everyone.

im where im at cause i didnt want to be in the same shitty place my parents were/are in when i was growing up. Granted some people get bad beats in life, but if you just hand them money with out any regard they never learn. on a simple basis, i hardly have friend or family ask me for money any more, because i make the talk to me how thye got to that point and what are we going to do to make sure we dont get to this point again, then i charge them intrest on the money i give them

im done ranting for now
you are delicious.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Rush talked about this today on his show
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
Rush talked about this today on his show
Remember you heard it first at Kingbubba.com

Try me
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
Spaz
BMF

THEY STILL WON'T CALL A SPADE A SPADE !!! wonder if all these people are aware of the night of long knives ???

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-...wn-us-economy/

Try me
Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
Lerch

Headphones

Quote:
60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. One of Mexico's largest revenue streams (after exports and oil sales) consists of money sent home by legal immigrants and illegal aliens working in the U.S. Economists say this will help Mexico reduce its $17.8 billion defecit and may bolster the peso. $10 billion dollars are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic Center, reported in an Associated Press article, up $800 million from the previous year. ($9 billion dollars were previously sent back annually, according to a September 25, 2002 NPR report). That figure equals what Mexico earns annually from tourism. This massive transfer of wealth from America - essentially from America's displaced working poor - goes directly to Mexico.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:33 AM   #9
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
THIS PISSES ME OFF !!

Try me