Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #46
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

vCash: 5000000
DFender will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your service, guys. I appreciate it very much. Jus' sayin'.

(608): imagine a blue Jetta with an ILLINOIS license plate that read JISLORD..... upon pondering it for 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that J stood for JESUS and IF the license plate had enough room it would read "Jesus Is Lord"
www.textsfromlastnight.com
DFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #47
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Deb, but IMO there are a lot more deserving than meself!! So I try to help em out through VFW, DAV and other places!!!
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #48
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Hank. I'm sorry i don't know much about the army except ranks; but anywho. I was in a mcd's today and 4 kids came in, and two were women, and all 4 of them were sportin airborne patches on their uniforms. I didn't know they were letting females into that stuff. Just wondering. I got out in 91, and females weren't allowed in any combat positions at that time, have things changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #49
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

It's cool, I know absolutely nothing about the navy so....

Well, airborne "patches" mean relatively nothing in regards to being airborne "qualified." The army has "airborne units" but not all Battalions are actually considered as an airborne unit. But, they fall under that Regamential airborne unbrella(not sure if that makes any sense or not). Take the 18th airborne corp for instance which encompass' a ton of regiments not sure of all of 'em.

If you look right above thier left chest pocket they should have "airborne wings," basically a pin that is a chute with wings on either side of it. Not all airborne units are "combat units."

No, things haven't changed in regards to female holdin combat MOS' they're still not allowed to hold those positions(and never should IMO). Man, I'm long winded but I can't help it. Are things as clear as mud now?
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #50
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Hank. Those chicks didn't look like they could do a jump, let alone qualify for airborne. But you explained it. Thanks.

Quote:
Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #51
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
Thanks, Hank. Those chicks didn't look like they could do a jump, let alone qualify for airborne. But you explained it. Thanks.
Just saw this as I was leaving. Hank is correct, women still can't be in combat MOS, but they have been Airborne and in active Airborne units for many years. When I was there in 88, there were comparable size female classes. Just segregated training.

In fact, they can be in some combat arms units, just not combat arms MOS.

Like Hank said, if they have wings on their chest, they are in fact Airborne qualified!! Otherwise can't wear them!!!

Last edited by milkman; 06-17-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #52
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

And they are a bunch of leg fuckers if they aint got 'em say it!!! My ex-girlfriend used to be in a div of the 82nd(aka the 80 douche). Those fuckers will jump for no fuckin reason what so ever. Case in point: My ex got orders to go to afghanistan was there for maybe a week. 80 douche scheduled a training jump. Who the fuck schedules a traing jump in a combat zone?...80 douche that's who.

She jumped, good exit no tie ups in her lines, full open canopy. When she went to landed(giving it's afghanistan and is most all mountains). She hit the side of one, and a big ass rock none the less. Ended up with a compound fracture in her thigh, and broke her tibia/fibia in her shin and a fracture in her pelvis. Ended up in walter reed for a yr. or more. She had pins all the way down her legs, then got med boarded shortly there after. Now, they send her $125 a month after all that....That's fuckin bullshit.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #53
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
You're welcome brother....no worries mate, I could talk this shit all day. But, some times I gotta stop, before I get goin too much.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #54
milkman
Rock Star

One of my NCO's was in 82 nd for years He'd tell me about how they would load em up, fly for several hours with no clue of where they were going, then jump right back at Bragg!!!

Def sounds like ur ex got the big green schween with no Vaseline!! That sucks, but that's the gov for you. It always sucked when they'd do shit like that. You're are to fucked up so we are discharging, but nothing is really wrong with you so so don't qualify for shit!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #55
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Don't you love how some jerkoff decides he doesn't want to serve anymore and chooses desertion instead of not reuping. Then does a media blitz to try and soften the consequences of his poor decisions. Just get your honorable discharge and shut the fuck up. Sorry, after hearing the piece on Bubba i just had to vent a little.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2009, 03:38 AM   #56
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Sorta how nancy palowcy(how ever the fuck u spell her name) got to be the speaker of the house? She is such a piece of shit. Her son dies in Iraq which is awful. But, she took the insurance money and used it to put her self over and start a political carerr of her own.

She collected the money, started her own fuckin deal, and it was months before she even visted her son's grave. Aside from Bush, Chaney and a few select others. She is the biggest piece of fuckin shit goin.

Deserters should be publically disembowled....they are the lowest form of shit/scum that exsists. Serve ur time, shut the fuck up, and deal with it...that's just my take. A little harsh I know, but some of us have done our time, and for others to not fulfill their obligations is just fucking absurd.

Sry, now I'm done venting...
Old 07-03-2009, 09:49 AM   #57
milkman
Rock Star

Man I sure feel for that soldier that got captured in Afghan. We know for sure he isn't gonna be givin any humane treatment. Nothing but torture and eventual mutilation. Of course all the bleeding hearts here won't rise to his cause. Fuckin bastards!!

Wheres the fuckin ACLU pleading for his humane treatment??? Never fuckin happen!!
Old 07-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #58
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

DFender will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Man I sure feel for that soldier that got captured in Afghan. We know for sure he isn't gonna be givin any humane treatment. Nothing but torture and eventual mutilation. Of course all the bleeding hearts here won't rise to his cause. Fuckin bastards!!

Wheres the fuckin ACLU pleading for his humane treatment??? Never fuckin happen!!
Agreed. And it's so fuckin' sad.

(608): imagine a blue Jetta with an ILLINOIS license plate that read JISLORD..... upon pondering it for 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that J stood for JESUS and IF the license plate had enough room it would read "Jesus Is Lord"
www.textsfromlastnight.com
DFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #59
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Pretty much sums it up. I've seen that same patch on a pilot's helmet, which makes it that much funnier for me.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:19 AM   #60
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

just curious as to what those who served in the military
thought about nazi pellosi berating our commanders on the ground recently
over wanting more troops to do the job.
my opinion is that she is a cunt .
and when will this whole administration get to take heat the last one did over these wars .
cause he said he would end one and win the other so far he didn't do the first and is pissing away the other . imo

Try me

Last edited by Spaz; 10-07-2009 at 05:23 AM.
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote