Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #16
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

Ok, I'm moving it now i promise...lol
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Ok, ok so delta had him dead to right in afghanistan at one point. But, we paid a 1/4 of a million $ to get that point then the local/al quida turned on us,(go figure that would happen) then took the $ and ran. There was a delta operator that wrote a book about that, and was also on 60 mins.

"We fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight em over here." That is the biggest fuckin scam goin. It holds as much water as "misson accomplished." what a fuckin joke.
Also had him and Zwahiri in Kandahar!!! told STOP!!!! Put an Afghan face on it!!! By that time.....C ya!!!

""We fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight em over here." That is the biggest fuckin scam goin. It holds as much water as "misson accomplished." what a fuckin joke."

Agree 1000% percent!!! But in the mil, we don't have the power to make the decisions!!! Not even COS !!! Sad But True!!!!!

Always can go back to Tallica too!!!
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #18
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I see, move it out of gen into pol!! Gotcha...me bad!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #19
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

It just seemed to be more approiate here, nothing personnal just made more sense to me to be here. I gave you fair warning I was doin it...lol

Yeah you don't have the luxury to think for urself in the mil. Maybe that's what I'm so hot over this bullshit cause I can finally express my opinion. And being apart of the "initial surge" I think I have the right to..Whew, ok I'm done bitchin..oh wait no I'm not....lol
Old 06-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #20
milkman
Rock Star

Yep, have more right than most!!! The move is cool!!!

I have a prob with the mil being blamed for op failures that are out of their control!!! Like don't op, til we say!!!

Were you in one of those units that went 11b, AB, then RGR and were one unit???

The cohesion system??
Old 06-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #21
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Like my sig says. I was part of the 1st Imperial Ranger battalion. And for the record Rangers, and delta rescued that super cunt jessica lynch. Seals were there as well, but the did nothing. B co 1/75 found the bodies of those excuted american prisoners, and dug them up by hand....but you didn't just read that.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #22
milkman
Rock Star

Uh rah!!! But in the SEALS defense, it is there job to not be known doin anything!!! Like Delta!! That's why they call the Rangers for the work!!! You!!! Right???

A lot of folks look at SF as premodonna's, but it ain't so!!!

I'm sure you know folks with both tabs!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

SF for the most part are premadonnas, and from my accounts did/do a whole lot of nothin overseas. I've been to the very very few compounds they got there, and they're just holding a slot. And seals are a teir 2 unit just like the rangers, so their missons are K-5'd just as much. And they did jack shit and nothin on the J-lynch rescue. They roped in on the roof and pulled security. Delta, RGR's, and PJ's(Socom medics) pulled that sky cunt outta there. Seals did absolutely nothing.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #24
milkman
Rock Star

SEALS couldn't do anything!!! Op unavailable!!! Otherwise, they would have went in 2 days sooner!!!

It is the politics that fucks up the ops!!! not the folks doin em!!! But you know that already!!

At least in me research that is what I found!!!

So in ur time in were you only in one unit, start to finish?
Old 06-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #25
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

I don't blame them at all they go/do what they are told. But, they were very very cocky, silent professionalism didn't apply to them which is mading to me.

And yeah I was B.I.B(born in battalion). If I wanted I could have spent my entire 20+ yr career in 1st Batt., thats just how we did things....
Old 06-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #26
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

But, team 6 did camo over their PEQ-2's lens'. Which rendered them useless, and they had to be replaced...lol dipshits.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #27
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
But, team 6 did camo over their PEQ-2's lens'. Which rendered them useless, and they had to be replaced...lol dipshits.
Yeah...didn't understand that, cept they were told to and ignore is all I could think!!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #28
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Yeah but, you should have more fuckin sense that to do something that stupid. We had cherries that wouldn't even think of or ever do something that fuckin stupid....

Damn you for creating this thread, got me talkin mil. stories like an old man...lol
Old 06-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #29
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I don't blame them at all they go/do what they are told. But, they were very very cocky, silent professionalism didn't apply to them which is mading to me.

And yeah I was B.I.B(born in battalion). If I wanted I could have spent my entire 20+ yr career in 1st Batt., thats just how we did things....
They started that about when I was gettin out!!! Cohesion!!! Knew a few that were in them units!! Mostly 11 Bs..but they also did 13's 16's as well!!

But you were Ranger, so even more tight sealed I'd say!!! Right??

What, 20 months at Benning as one unit?? just askin, that is what they wanted to go to in the early 90's!!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Yeah but, you should have more fuckin sense that to do something that stupid. We had cherries that wouldn't even think of or ever do something that fuckin stupid....

Damn you for creating this thread, got me talkin mil. stories like an old man...lol
Well, at times you have to stand down, even when ya know you shouldn't!!

So they say they did that!! As a cover!!! I can't see it as actually happening!! Political cover I say!!!