Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Military Talk-Don't like it!!! Stay OUT!!!

Waht up Hank????? Waht ya think????
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

Nice man, so when I get fuckerd and start getting off on old military tangents I have somewhere to go....lol
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yepper!!! And have someone to talk about it with!!!

Can I ask you a serious question that you may not like????
Old 06-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

All we need is some cheap whores and good beer and we're all set..

Should be easier to find the whores, you can pick 'em up like mexicans at home depot...lol
Old 06-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yepper!!! And have someone to talk about it with!!!

Can I ask you a serious question that you may not like????
Uh oh...I hate this part. But, yeah go ahead.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
milkman
Rock Star

Were you on the mission with Pat when he died?
Old 06-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Were you on the mission with Pat when he died?
No but, I heard it on the radio when it happened and attended his send off in bagram afghanistan, I shead quite a few over that. I wasn't real close to him, but we did go to R.I.P together, been wearing his K.I.A braclet ever since.

And he was in 2nd batt. I was in 1st batt.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
milkman
Rock Star

Thanks!!!! The cover up was shit!!! Pissed me off royally!!!! But I don't think it should be on McChristal!!! If anything, he'll turn Afghan around!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #9
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Ah, this so called "war" drives me fuckin insane. It's turned into an occupation that needs to end. And FFUUUUUCCCCKKKK GEORGE BUSH, and if anyone thinks he was a great,good or even a decent president...FUUUUCCCKKK YOU TOO! I hate that fucking fuck shit bird....Can you say war crimes and violation of the geniva conventions...Ah I'm getting hot talking about that shit head.....
Old 06-13-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah, I understand that!!! But it wasn't just George!!! Had Clinton dealt with the fucks in the first place, maybe we wouldn't be there either!!!!

Going into Afghan was correct IMO. Taken our eye off the ball to go to Iraq for a personal venge cuz you can!!! Pathetic!!!

Nation building will not work!!! PERIOD!!

But it wasn't all Bush's fault!!! All the dems wanted blood as well!! So George surrounded himself with war hawks!!! Stupid fuckin war hawks IMO!!

We fight with a hand tied behind our back!!!! Not great!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Afghanistan...If you really believe osama is or has ever been there you are sadly mistaken. All I can say is Pakistan, iggy iggy. Not to mention that 14 out of the 17 or so high jackers were from saudi arabia.

But, yeah clinton should have done more, and bush tried to finish what his father started.

*I'm gonna move this over to the political deal btw* That is after I get back from my beer run...lol
Old 06-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
milkman
Rock Star

nah, this is mil talk!!!! Osama was there!!! Should have been takin out in 98 or so!!! Went to Pak after we went in.

The prob is, we went in, accomplished militarily what we needed to, and of course not follow up by State, Civil, etc..

Then blame it on the mil!!!! Mil job should be wipe it, clean it, leave it!!!!! IMO
Old 06-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Lol, I don't agree with the osama part but.....As ralphie may said..."We should just sugh knight that whole fuckin region. Turn it into a nice big 7-11, make it their training center and shit." That dude is hilarious....brb
Old 06-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #14
milkman
Rock Star

hmmmm, not sure why'd you think that!!! There have been many SOC folks that have said he was dead to rights, not only in Tora Bora, but before!!!!

They were told do not engage, we need an Afghan face on this!!! We see where that went!!! Still in it!!! IMO
Old 06-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Ok, ok so delta had him dead to right in afghanistan at one point. But, we paid a 1/4 of a million $ to get that point then the local/al quida turned on us,(go figure that would happen) then took the $ and ran. There was a delta operator that wrote a book about that, and was also on 60 mins.

"We fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight em over here." That is the biggest fuckin scam goin. It holds as much water as "misson accomplished." what a fuckin joke.