Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #16
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
pulling tricks like that will soon run a person out of a job, one thing they forget about is peoples will and relintsensy (sp).
But they can dupe enough people with bullshit and get them brainwashed into believing
that they are doing something right even if wrong and get them to turn on others to do their bidding .
My guess is thats what is going on with the "Man made Global warming" movement ....They are programming people everyday on tv and Magazines .They are assaulting the kids with it non stop soon
they will be so brainwashed by it that they will believe it has to be the only truth and if you don't believe it you're an enemy of them and the planet ....just a theory

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

consider me an enemy of them and planet then
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:22 AM   #18
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
people will decide we dont need to use that money, and will barder and trade among themselfs
You get this stuff. That's how you take their power away from them. Trouble is, it's worldwide this time, not just one country's currency. The new revolution will be huge, bloody and it will be economic.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:24 AM   #19
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
But they can dupe enough people with bullshit and get them brainwashed into believing
that they are doing something right even if wrong and get them to turn on others to do their bidding .
My guess is thats what is going on with the "Man made Global warming" movement ....They are programming people everyday on tv and Magazines .They are assaulting the kids with it non stop soon
they will be so brainwashed by it that they will believe it has to be the only truth and if you don't believe it you're an enemy of them and the planet ....just a theory
That's where I get off the boat with John Perkins. While I think we need to protect habitats like the rain forest, I separate when it comes to many of the "green" initiatives. Too many government folks are getting behind what will eventually become a carbon tax if we're not careful. And that makes it a bad thing.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #20
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm5luj-Q0IQ"]‪Herman Cain on Steve Gill‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Try me
Old 07-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
Spaz
BMF

Herman Cain is also for the FAIR TAX and doing an audit on the federal reserve

Try me