Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 07-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Debt ceiling

So let me get this right,the (R)s say they won't sign on to anything that raises taxes and they want the Govt to cut spending.
The (D)s say they the answer is to raise taxes but seem to not want any cutting of Govt spending.

I don't get it, going by what the (D)s have says so far on this,SPENDING is not the issue but it's the fact that the American people Don't pay ENOUGH taxes ....Sure it's easy to sit back and say "well the rich should pay more" but the fact is,the problems we have are Govt issues. Especially given the fact that through entitlements (welfare,Medicare) and programs like it and
almost 50% of the people sucking off the system pay 0.0 taxes. And the fact is as this debt problem and Govt spending continues it means that all the products the MIDDLECLASS purchases ,cost more. Meaning that even the money they still have is worth less . IT IS A FACT THAT RIGHT NOW AS IT SITS,EVEN IF WE TAXED EVERY PERSON AT
100% IT WOULDN'T MAKE A DENT IN OUR DEBT. So until the cuts are made,raising taxes won't do dick . Am i wrong on this?
Cause it's the peoples money ,not the Govts. So fuck them cut the fucking spending.

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention this so called "Deal" they are working on is nothing more than fantasy math of what "could" happen in the future, if future congress "agree" to implement the "cuts" they are talking about. Which are nothing more than a shell game of cutting this, adding this, to have the same.

If businesses did this shit with their accounting, they would be in prison, unless of course they they were bailed out by the gov, in which their execs get major bonuses.

It is all a fuckin joke. But as long as over 50% or more of the population pay ZERO taxes, no one cares, cuz it doesn't affect them. Well at least not enough care.

Tax the rich more, then wonder why business doesn't create jobs.

Not to mention, this fuckin admin wants to tax more, lift the ceiling, but not cut shit, in fact add more stimulus to "create" jobs. Yeah, like the millions of "shovel ready" jobs they have created with their almost $2 trillion stimulus so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, who said this?

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.” Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Oh yeah, then Sen Barack Obama...my oh my! Now that he has created more of a deficit than ALL past presidents combined, he wants mo money. Talk about fuckin pathetic!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-andrew-c-mcca

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Who do you think the debt it owed to? The Federal Reserve, a consortium of international banking interests for which we do not have a complete, detailed membership knowledge, which we cannot BY LAW audit, which is led by an APPOINTEE of the President of the United States, and which has the authority to PRINT MONEY as it sees fit, backed by NOTHING.

Defaulting on the "national debt" is no more than telling the rich fucks that are very quickly enslaving humans around the globe that they are not going to get their money, and that enough is enough. Yes, they will fight back by creating chaos and panic, the likes of which we have never seen, but in the end they only have the power WE GIVE THEM.

I say default, just like we should have left GM, AIG, Chrysler and the rest of them fail. Default like so many other countries default on the loans WE GAVE THEM.

Fuck everybody.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Who do you think the debt it owed to? The Federal Reserve, a consortium of international banking interests for which we do not have a complete, detailed membership knowledge, which we cannot BY LAW audit, which is led by an APPOINTEE of the President of the United States, and which has the authority to PRINT MONEY as it sees fit, backed by NOTHING.

Defaulting on the "national debt" is no more than telling the rich fucks that are very quickly enslaving humans around the globe that they are not going to get their money, and that enough is enough. Yes, they will fight back by creating chaos and panic, the likes of which we have never seen, but in the end they only have the power WE GIVE THEM.

I say default, just like we should have left GM, AIG, Chrysler and the rest of them fail. Default like so many other countries default on the loans WE GAVE THEM.

Fuck everybody.
Interesting ....Where do you draw the line to determine the rich fucks? You mean like Bilderberger rich right or the dude who built a good business
from the ground up and has a few million in the bank and some assets here and there ?
Cause i think i'm with you here ....Just tired of the elected officials making it so easy for them to enslave the peoples with their out of control spending and borrowing ..

Try me
Old 07-11-2011, 04:00 AM   #6
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
Interesting ....Where do you draw the line to determine the rich fucks? You mean like Bilderberger rich right or the dude who built a good business
from the ground up and has a few million in the bank and some assets here and there ?
Cause i think i'm with you here ....Just tired of the elected officials making it so easy for them to enslave the peoples with their out of control spending and borrowing ..
Bilderberger rich fucks. The rest of them are just tools. The people controlling the money and what it is worth are the ones that need to be stopped. They are already more powerful than any government on earth. Look what happened when we demanded to audit the Federal Reserve. They basically said no, and you had better be good girls and boys or we're going to make your lives a living hell. And they went ahead and gave us a taste of it by devaluing the dollar so much that it is already being discarded as the standard currency in some countries.

I'm telling you all: these people are incredibly evil and powerful, and will not stop enslaving their fellow humans until they ARE stopped. They are the most powerful force on this planet as far as human beings are concerned.

Last edited by PeteFromPA; 07-11-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
Spaz
BMF

Quote:

I'm telling you all: these people are incredibly evil and powerful, and will not stop enslaving their fellow humans until they ARE stopped. They are the most powerful force on this planet as far as human beings are concerned.
So you have done alot of research on this thing ? Cause you need to clue me in on it
or at least hook a brutha up with some sources to read or watch .

Try me
Old 07-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
So you have done alot of research on this thing ? Cause you need to clue me in on it
or at least hook a brutha up with some sources to read or watch .
Sources for my world beliefs? That's going to take a while. You can amuse yourself with finding info on H.R. 1207 (and S 604) and why it died in committee. You can check out Alex Jones and Alan Watt's archives, among others, and sort the chaff from the wheat there (yeah, some of what THEY say is bullshit, too). You can give yourself a little history lesson on the Rockefeller family, the DuPonts and others.

It goes on and on and on. And it's always about power, not even money. Money is only used to gain power. So, you can follow the money, but in the end, it's about power. Power over the human race and, ultimately, the planet.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
You can amuse yourself with finding info on H.R. 1207 (and S 604) and why it died in committee.
And i shall !

Thanks mang .

Try me
Old 07-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #10
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws"
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

And don't be fooled by the fact that nobody actually OWNS the Federal Reserve Banking system. It is run by the Rothschilds at the top, JP Morgan/Chase, yada, yada friggin' yada. While John Perkins (Confessions of a Corporate Hitman) talks about the "corporatocracy", it's the international bankers that rule even them. They are on top of everything, and are well on their way to enslaving all of mankind.

Have a nice day.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Oh, and check out this movie if you get the opportunity:

America:_Freedom_to_Fascism by Aaron Russo

It'll blow your mind up some more.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #13
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
While John Perkins (Confessions of a Corporate Hitman) talks about the "corporatocracy", it's the international bankers that rule even them. They are on top of everything, and are well on their way to enslaving all of mankind.
Ledge was playing some of that i think. I wish Ledge would dig into this stuff deeper .
He gets me going then keeps reverting to the 911 stuff that i already heard a bazillion times from every where .
Do think it's tied in some way ?

Try me
Old 07-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #14
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ledge was playing some of that i think. I wish Ledge would dig into this stuff deeper .
He gets me going then keeps reverting to the 911 stuff that i already heard a bazillion times from every where .
Do think it's tied in some way ?
Ledge better hold up to what he has been saying and that is if he goes every week , he will do whole shows on these things and not chop it up like he has been
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And don't be fooled by the fact that nobody actually OWNS the Federal Reserve Banking system. It is run by the Rothschilds at the top, JP Morgan/Chase, yada, yada friggin' yada. While John Perkins (Confessions of a Corporate Hitman) talks about the "corporatocracy", it's the international bankers that rule even them. They are on top of everything, and are well on their way to enslaving all of mankind.

Have a nice day.
pulling tricks like that will soon run a person out of a job, one thing they forget about is peoples will and relintsensy (sp). you can have every dollar in the world, but that doesnt give you the power, cause people will decide we dont need to use that money, and will barder and trade among themselfs, it happens ever few hundred years, the hour glass gets flip. granted there will be people so fucked they will be a casualty but thats how the world works
i dont know about yopu folks but if and when the shit goes down im heading either to idaho, montana or michigan 3 of the last puritian states left
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote