Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Union in chief ....

Does this not bother anyone ? It disgusts me,this president is pathetic and obviously only cares about "organized labor" a.k.a. the union voting block...so much FOR THE PEOPLE .

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shoc...-times-a-week/

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

These union douchebags claim it's for the students .....what a bunch of FUCKING LIARS..
if they cared so much about the kids why are they not in the schools teaching ?

And also getting fake notes from drs on tv ????? So the kids are gonna see that and think it's right .
How can the kids respect SOMEONE WHO PROPAGATES LIES to save their MONEY ?

Try me
Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

ive never been a big union fan, i think they are going a bit far this time
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:54 AM   #4
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
ive never been a big union fan, i think they are going a bit far this time
It's a communist thing....

Try me
Old 02-23-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Spaz
BMF

Hahaha get em .....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hey-...at-the-office/

Try me
Old 02-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
Spaz
BMF

I never wanted to punch a chick till NOW !!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alle...ren-he-claims/

Try me
Old 02-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
WadeJordan

WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
I never wanted to punch a chick till NOW !!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alle...ren-he-claims/
what the fuck is wrong with people, to even ask a question like that shows ignorance to a new degree
Old 02-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #8
WadeJordan

what im liking most about this is the people are not supporting the goverment unions

people have wised up a bit and realized thier taxes are paying these peoples wages and pentions, wages and pentions that are way above their own
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
Spaz
BMF

Even lies to HIS own people ......imagine what he does to the rest of us ....
and some people still don't see it ..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/flas...t-picket-line/

Try me
Old 02-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
Spaz
BMF

Interesting ..........in the same city that the great community organizer /potus came from,
40% of the Union CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS send their kids to private,mostly non union schools !!

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/publ...e-schools.html

Try me
Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
Spaz
BMF

And this is all just about the "workers" ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76kUf2g-8FY"]YouTube - Pro-Union Protesters Confront Tea Partiers! ATL, GA[/ame]

Try me
Old 02-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
WadeJordan

that truely is there whole views and wants
Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #13
Spaz
BMF

yeah, unions are crooked they are just a political machine or actually they are the MOB now..if you think about it they are shaping the new world order right before our eyes ....i'll dig up some info on how they have been tied together ,working together for sometime now ..round the world

Try me
Old 02-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
WadeJordan

heard something interesting today, dont know it to be true but very plausable,

Unions (more on the foriegn end) are backed by some of the biggest racists.

example: white guy wants $5 a hour, black guy will take $1 a hour, most employeers will take the cheaper wage. Now if the Union gets in and says you got to pay everyone $5 a hour, they will higher the white guy more times then not
Old 03-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #15
Spaz
BMF

Here is some union tactics ,in case you didn't know how they work...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/supp...ith-ultimatum/

Try me