Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Police state USA .

They called them crazy,hell i may have called them crazy at one time .The people i speak of are those who saw the WARNING SIGNS sooner than most.
Truth be told most still don't see it now,even though just opening your eyes should be enough to.The glaring facts that are staring at us everyday are staggering.
Now a story that should send anyone with common sense running like the story of Paul Revere to tell every American they can before it's to late ..Well just watch the video
and ask yourself WHY ? What better way to get the message out there to RAT on your neighbor to homeland security than on every television in every walmart...right there at the check out
while your stuck in line ?

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2010/12/...-homeland.html

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

god bless canada

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Wow....

I think my neighbor is growing weed in his garage.I'm gonna call the cops on him cause it's the right thing to do.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Wow....

I think my neighbor is growing weed in his garage.I'm gonna call the cops on him cause it's the right thing to do.
No, you need to go to your nearest Walmart garden dept and tell them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

It's a lot worse than you think. The things that are going on beneath the radar could scare the shit outta you. It scares the shit outta me. Yeah, it's conspiracy theory stuff, but it is really happening. Try reading some of the stuff on Infowars.com Oh, SJ, you already know that when America coughs, Canada gets a cold.

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

You knew it was coming !!!!!! I-phone does it...

http://www.infowars.com/iphone-snitch-network-launched/

Try me
Old 12-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve44 View Post
It's a lot worse than you think. The things that are going on beneath the radar could scare the shit outta you. It scares the shit outta me. Yeah, it's conspiracy theory stuff, but it is really happening. Try reading some of the stuff on Infowars.com
I have,Steve some of what is going on would make people shit themselves ....Some of the shit that they are doing in plain sight is extremely disturbing ..

Try me
Old 12-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #8
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I sometimes wish i was a stupid moronic sheep, just so i wouldn't know how fucked we really are..

Don't ever let me get me hands on a device like this.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6Yr81jZ6g"]YouTube - My name is Plissken[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #9
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow....

no it's not - steal the plant!

COD
Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #10
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of
Angry

"No refusal" DUI checkpoints could be coming to Tampa

Tampa, Florida-- With New Year's Eve only days away, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expects this to be one of the deadliest weeks of the year on the roads.

But now a new weapon is being used in the fight against drunk driving.

It's a change that could make you more likely to be convicted.

"I think it's a great deterrent for people," said Linda Unfried, from Mother's Against Drunk Driving in Hillsborough County.

Florida is among several states now holding what are called "no refusal" checkpoints.

It means if you refuse a breath test during a traffic stop, a judge is on site, and issues a warrant that allows police to perform a mandatory blood test.

It's already being done in several counties, and now Unfried is working to bring it to the Tampa Bay area.

"I think you'll see the difference because people will not drink and drive. I truly believe that," she said.

Not everyone is on board, though.

DUI defense attorney Kevin Hayslett sees the mandatory blood test as a violation of constitutional rights.

"It's a slippery slope and it's got to stop somewhere," Hayslett explained, "what other misdemeanor offense do we have in the United States where the government can forcefully put a needle into your arm?"

The federal government says Florida has among the highest rates of breathalyzer refusal.

"Now you've got attorneys telling their clients, don't blow, don't blow! Because we know from the results from these machines that they're not operating as the state or the government says they're supposed to operate," said Stephen Daniels, a DUI consultant and expert witness.

Supporters, though, say you could see the "no refusal" checkpoints in the Bay area by October.

"We don't want to violate people's civil rights. That's the last thing we want to do, but we're here to save lives," Unfried said.

She adds that this type of checkpoint would be heavily advertised, with the goal of deterring any drunk driving.

U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has recently said he wants to see more states hold similar programs.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
"No refusal" DUI checkpoints could be coming to Tampa

Tampa, Florida-- With New Year's Eve only days away, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expects this to be one of the deadliest weeks of the year on the roads.

But now a new weapon is being used in the fight against drunk driving.

It's a change that could make you more likely to be convicted.

"I think it's a great deterrent for people," said Linda Unfried, from Mother's Against Drunk Driving in Hillsborough County.

Florida is among several states now holding what are called "no refusal" checkpoints.

It means if you refuse a breath test during a traffic stop, a judge is on site, and issues a warrant that allows police to perform a mandatory blood test.

It's already being done in several counties, and now Unfried is working to bring it to the Tampa Bay area.

"I think you'll see the difference because people will not drink and drive. I truly believe that," she said.

Not everyone is on board, though.

DUI defense attorney Kevin Hayslett sees the mandatory blood test as a violation of constitutional rights.

"It's a slippery slope and it's got to stop somewhere," Hayslett explained, "what other misdemeanor offense do we have in the United States where the government can forcefully put a needle into your arm?"

The federal government says Florida has among the highest rates of breathalyzer refusal.

"Now you've got attorneys telling their clients, don't blow, don't blow! Because we know from the results from these machines that they're not operating as the state or the government says they're supposed to operate," said Stephen Daniels, a DUI consultant and expert witness.

Supporters, though, say you could see the "no refusal" checkpoints in the Bay area by October.

"We don't want to violate people's civil rights. That's the last thing we want to do, but we're here to save lives," Unfried said.

She adds that this type of checkpoint would be heavily advertised, with the goal of deterring any drunk driving.

U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has recently said he wants to see more states hold similar programs.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY"]YouTube - Game Over Man, GAME OVER! (HD)[/ame]

COD
Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #12
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.examiner.com/social-media...sting-violence

palins stupid followers are working on her orders to kill the opposition.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #13
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
http://www.examiner.com/social-media...sting-violence

palins stupid followers are working on her orders to kill the opposition.
Well accept for the facts
1 He is atheist ...shes a god freak........
2 His favorite books are the communist manifesto and the Mien Kampf .
3 He believes Bush did 9/11
4 He believes the moon landings were fake
5 He feared a world currency ...only one on the list that may be a tea party view....
All she did was use words ......
He is just a crazy person,but thanks for the laugh though ....

Try me
Old 01-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #14
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Why would you want to bring pesky things like facts into it?

I know she had nothing to do wif the shooting, i just hate her guts and hope she dies.......soon.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
Why would you want to bring pesky things like facts into it?

I know she had nothing to do wif the shooting, i just hate her guts and hope she dies.......soon.
i'm no fan of the person me self Mugs .

Try me