Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > AV Lounge

Notices

AV Lounge The place to post photochops, youtube videos, animations, etc. They can be from around the internet or users can post their own creations.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worst Song Ever

90's Edition - Today's Match Up: Limp BizKit vs. Sophie B. Hawkins. The 90's started with a flash, and ended on fire. During LB's performance at Woodstock 99' a riot broke out. People got injured, property was destroyed, and what I will laughingly call "people" set a bunch of stuff on fire. That was the true end of the 90's for me. I'm not saying it was Limp Bizkit's fault. I WILL say, however, this song REALLY sucks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw"]Limp Bizkit - Nookie - YouTube[/ame]
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, I don't remember much about a song or an artist, and I have to look them up on the wiki to get info. That was of little help here. Sophie B was another one-and-done of 90's (one too many). She won the 93 Grammy for best New Artist, which per usual, actually meant "Never to be heard from again"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6r-k9Bk6o"]Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #3
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0"]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

I fucking hate it.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
Lerch

WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition- Today's Matchup: Joey Lawrence vs. Creed. Following standard operating procedure, TV star and Teen Heartthrob Joey Lawrence records a music album. While his voice isn't HORRIBLE, he has all the rock and roll chops of... well, all the OTHER TV stars that recorded albums before him. Press **THANKS** for this video if you think it's the worst and move JOEY into Round 2 (Last winner as Limp Bizkit)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtI3cmZ38"]Joey Lawrence - Nothing My Love Can't Fix - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #5
Lerch

Creed proved you CAN cross Country/Religious/ and Alternative together into one big ball of crap. If you've heard my New England accent and wondered where my "R"'s go.. I think they are all in this song.. Way to enunciate , Scott! Press **THANKS** for this video if you think it's the worst and take CREED one round Higher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16lInLZRms"]Creed - Higher - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-10-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

anything by pearl jam or soundgarden
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #7
Lerch

90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Hootie and The Blowfish vs The Goo Goo Dolls. Breaking down a huge racial stereotype. Hootie and the Blowfish proved that boring white guy music could be for everyone. No longer known as Hoootie, Darius Rucker now plays country music. Make your own jokes... **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hootie & Co into the next Round (Thursday's winner was Joey Lawrence)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6WQqRDrCo"]Hootie And The Blowfish - Only Wanna Be With You (Video) - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #8
Lerch

Just the NAME of this band alone should get them far in this contest. I remember hearing this song the 1st time and thinking "did he just say,' Do you want to get married?'" **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move the Goo Goo Dolls into the next Round

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP4qdefD2To"]Goo Goo Dolls - Slide [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

*edit* Carefully listen to the lyrics and the song is about getting a girl pregnant and contemplating an abortion.

Last edited by Lerch; 03-13-2014 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #9
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Hootie rocks!
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #10
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup - SNAP! vs Jesus Jones. I know absolutely nothing about this group or this song, other than the ubiquitous I GOT THE POWER! line. These guys came and went so fast it blew all the papers off my desk. I also know that this song put me off my breakfast this morning. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and give SNAP! the power to move into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Hootie and the Blowfish)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6DO_7px1I"]SNAP! - The Power - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #11
Lerch

This seems to be the first of what became a 90's musical trend. Singers that barely made an audible noise when they sang and thus had to be turned WAY up in the mix. He sounds like he's whispering or just coming out of a cold or something. A song about the end of the cold war, and hope for the future. Glad THAT turned out well **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Jesus Jones into round 2.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6dxQVhE8o"]Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #12
Lerch

90s Edition- Today's Matchup: EMF vs TLC... and in the end, only three letters were left standing. For a group that wasn't very musical, they were really short on the dancing and singing parts as well. I think they may be the only band to file for bankruptcy while having a number one song on the charts **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move TLC into Round 2 (Thursday's Winner was SNAP!)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4"]TLC - Waterfalls - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-17-2014, 04:01 PM   #13
Lerch

EMF showed promise, but when their followup single, Lies, failed to deliver any DICE samples, they faded faster than Dice did. Another band to utilize the "whisper singing method" **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move EMF into Round 2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw"]EMF - Unbelievable - YouTube[/ame]
Old 03-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #14
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

so who made it to the next round?

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:15 PM   #15
Lerch

90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Cranberries vs BoysIIMen. What's Michael Jackson's favorite delivery service?? While still in the age of the mixtape, B2M recorded this song, apparently to take all the subtlety and guesswork out of the art of making said mixtape. While their harmonies obviously took years and years to master, tact was something they needed to work on **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Boys2Men into Round 2 (Mondays Winner was TLC)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc"]Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You - YouTube[/ame]