Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 12-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #31
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

spaz phatneck is accusing you of deleting his high score in the arcade

but he said he whooped ur ass motherfucker!

COD
Old 12-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

k I gotta work more..

catch ya's later on

COD
Old 12-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #33
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
spaz phatneck is accusing you of deleting his high score in the arcade

but he said he whooped ur ass motherfucker!

damn that sucks

motherfucker!

Try me
Old 12-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #34
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I wish more chicks would have miscarriages!! Most will prolly be shithead troublemakers anyway!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #35
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Spice is a dick.......That's fucked up how he talked to the guy who lost his baby son.....

Fucking jackass....
Old 12-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #36
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

But shit man, I was hot. I just ran in to get me a slurpee, and got tied up a bit!! So i decided to watch a movie!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #37
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Try me
Old 12-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #38
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
Spice is a dick.......That's fucked up how he talked to the guy who lost his baby son.....

Fucking jackass....
Yeah, kind of!! But if ur lookin for sympathy, ur callin the wrong show!!!

I think the dude got it and handled it fine!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #39
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yeah, kind of!! But if ur lookin for sympathy, ur callin the wrong show!!!

I think the dude got it and handled it fine!!
i missed the whole segment ,but im listening to it now and i will
be the judge and voice of reason.

and i hope all the girls kissing pics last night didnt influence the texas mayor race

Try me
Old 12-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #40
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
i missed the whole segment ,but im listening to it now and i will
be the judge and voice of reason.

and i hope all the girls kissing pics last night didnt influence the texas mayor race
That mayor don't look anything like the pics u were postin!! Cept maybe the one for Simon!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #41
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
That mayor don't look anything like the pics u were postin!! Cept maybe the one for Simon!!
that was funny huh?

Try me
Old 12-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #42
milkman
Rock Star

I though so!!! hehehe

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #43
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post

Fucking jackass....
not a complete dick ,but enough that i agree with you..

Try me
Old 12-15-2009, 08:55 AM   #44
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

vCash: 5000000
Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Hey All

This Bubba Show is crazy!

They never had anything like this in Brasil while I was there!
Old 12-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #45
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Showtime!

Holy purple Batman....WTF!?!?!?!?!