Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:05 AM   #106
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
No, the guy he outed last week.
People (Bubba army) were going after the mother of the guy he outed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:07 AM   #107
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:09 AM   #108
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Bizzutler

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:10 AM   #109
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Yea, the Renner guy's mother was harassed by people on her FB & messenger by BA that posted in a group thread on FB that they were going to do it, saw the screen grabs on twitter.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:13 AM   #110
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yea, the Renner guy's mother was harassed by people on her FB & messenger by BA that posted in a group thread on FB that they were going to do it, saw the screen grabs on twitter.
Shitty, but I'm not surprised. This is not gonna end, he'll out one and create two more. Like I've said before, he challenges these people to try to ruin his life and if you believe him, they're doing a good job.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 07:25 AM   #111
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Lemme axe you guys a question here...Bubba keeps saying the trolls are contacting his advertisers, let's say they are, what exactly are they doing? If there's only six of them, what damage can they do? If I were a Bubba sponsor and had six people calling me to complain I'd laugh it off. This sounds like bullshit as usual.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 08:03 AM   #112
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:50 AM   #113
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
If there's only six of them, what damage can they do? If I were a Bubba sponsor and had six people calling me to complain I'd laugh it off.
Depends on what the boss, and there is always another boss, says. If your boss tells you, Hey, Mcgillicutty, what the fuck is this situation with the Tampa radio jock? I got people calling me about it. Spare me the details. Just get it fixed pronto!
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:53 AM   #114
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

So now people aren't allowed to protest businesses? I thought this was America? We had some nut job protesting at my company for a solid week very recently (Bubba even covered it). We had some people go out and talk with him to see if we could help him out. He was crazy, so we left him alone and he went away.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 08:54 AM   #115
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Depends on what the boss, and there is always another boss, says. If your boss tells you, Hey, Mcgillicutty, what the fuck is this situation with the Tampa radio jock? I got people calling me about it. Spare me the details. Just get it fixed pronto!
So you don't think any of Bubba's self inflicted issues had anything to do with sponsors dropping him?

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 08:54 AM   #116
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw one where one guy said they should troll her. Can't find any where they did. Can you post them please?
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:56 AM   #117
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Tom Bean is right, Bubba plays a horrible victim.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 09:08 AM   #118
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
So you don't think any of Bubba's self inflicted issues had anything to do with sponsors dropping him?
Cap, I was commenting on your point that sponsors should laugh off the complaints.

You raise a different question.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:14 AM   #119
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Cap, I was commenting on your point that sponsors should laugh off the complaints.

You raise a different question.
I still don't think a handful of people complaining to a national company means anything, I was presenting a more logical reason he lost these sponsors. As you know, he never takes personal responsibility in these cases, it's always someone else's fault.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 09:21 AM   #120
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Good example, he cries the trolls tried to ruin his block party, but the reality was that he never attempted to gain permission from the landowner and even admitted he was hoping to have it done before the guy ever caught wind of what was going on. If that were you or me trying to sell some BBQ or rugs for a few hours, that's one thing, but this guy is a well known public figure and was serving free alcohol, what if someone got hurt on this property because of him? Basically whenever he bitches about the trolls ruining something of his, there's always a real answer as to why it didn't work out for him.

Quote: