Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 02-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
fisherman
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
fisherman is on a distinguished road
Default What are you playing?

I'm new to the forum but was wondering what kind of games the people in this forum play. Do you guys lean toward the 360 or PS3, or PC games? I'm part of a couple other gaming communities and would love to start gaming with some of Bubba marks!
fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
ajbarger
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

ajbarger is on a distinguished road

Call of Duty Series, mainly Modern Warfare and MW2. XBOX360
ajbarger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
fisherman
BWO 4 Life!

Good shit man. Have you checked out www.findmakarov.com yet? What do you think that's all about? Pretty sure that's going to be a Modern Warfare 3 reveal.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #4
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

been playing COD Black Ops alot, PS3
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
I'm new to the forum but was wondering what kind of games the people in this forum play. Do you guys lean toward the 360 or PS3, or PC games? I'm part of a couple other gaming communities and would love to start gaming with some of Bubba marks!
I dig the 360... playing halo reach right now

I love old games - arcade, nes, SNES genesis etc etc... I play a lot of those still...

I'm on a mac so my PC gaming is limited... but I do like the Command and Conquer games and anything AGE of...

love those trippy ass rollercoaster builders too... I gotta get a new one of those type games

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
fisherman
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
I dig the 360... playing halo reach right now

I love old games - arcade, nes, SNES genesis etc etc... I play a lot of those still...

I'm on a mac so my PC gaming is limited... but I do like the Command and Conquer games and anything AGE of...

love those trippy ass rollercoaster builders too... I gotta get a new one of those type games
Awesome, we ought to get a gamertag/PSN ID list going here. Mine is -

XBL - Paradigm1313
PSN - paradigm13

Do you play the old games on the old consoles or on emulators? I got bad news for you, dude. The last rollercoaster builder game they made that was any good was Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, which was fucking stellar, but is pretty old at this point.

I'm into the Call of Duty and Halo shit on 360 as well, do a lot of single player gaming on my PS3.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:16 AM   #7
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of behind and want to finish Bioshock 1&2 before Infinite comes out.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #8
NY_FTE
Verbal Human Bumper Sticker

NY_FTE will become famous soon enough

im rockin some old school n64 /and nes ska8 or die 1 n2 lol .just picked em up.
NY_FTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateFTE View Post
im rockin some old school n64 /and nes ska8 or die 1 n2 lol .just picked em up.
Ever make it over to Pastime Legends? Scotia store is open again, haven't been to the Lark Street one. Crossgates has Jay St. Games now as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
NY_FTE

yeah thats where i picked up the n64 and games.cool place.i havent been to albany one either.i just heard of jay st.are there prices decent?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateFTE View Post
yeah thats where i picked up the n64 and games.cool place.i havent been to albany one either.i just heard of jay st.are there prices decent?
On average, some games can be more expensive at Jay St. Pastime Legends generally had the best prices. And in Guilderland, Last American Video has some old games as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
fisherman
BWO 4 Life!

Oh man. Sk8 or Die. That brings me back.

STAND UP for Tillicum the Whale!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
Awesome, we ought to get a gamertag/PSN ID list going here. Mine is -

XBL - Paradigm1313
PSN - paradigm13

Do you play the old games on the old consoles or on emulators? I got bad news for you, dude. The last rollercoaster builder game they made that was any good was Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, which was fucking stellar, but is pretty old at this point.

I'm into the Call of Duty and Halo shit on 360 as well, do a lot of single player gaming on my PS3.
I do have a lot of old systems, but I mainly emulate to save wear and tear...

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #14
misfitiii
WINNING!

misfitiii is on a distinguished road

I've been playing the same game off and on since 2002, Battlefield 1942. Other than that, I own a PS3 and it gets used more as a Blu-Ray or Netflix player than a gaming system. I picked up Black Ops about a month ago and played it a total of 10 minutes. One day I'll get around to playing more.

PSN-misfitiii
BF1942-MiSFiT³
XFire-misfitiii

Cashin' Checks and Breakin' Necks...
misfitiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #15
NY_FTE

cool thanks chob ill check that out.