Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:34 AM   #3346
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Is it known exactly why Manson was off all last week?

Last edited by Amigo; 04-17-2018 at 06:43 AM.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:02 AM   #3347
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Is it known exactly why Manson was off all last week?
They didn't explain why, but in my opinion he took the week off to cool down and not make any drastic decisions after everything came to a head two Fridays ago. He probably sat home with Donna and went over the pros and cons of staying on the show and decided to come back.

I have to say, in the 1.5 days he's been back he and Ned have barely even been on air. To me, it sounds like he's out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #3348
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #3349
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:38 AM   #3350
Amigo

So, Manson (and Donna?) got majorly upset because Bubba fired Trace for missing a show. With a big factor being that Trace is an unpaid contributor, due to budget constraints.

I wonder how much MÃ*nson gets paid...
Old 04-17-2018, 07:49 AM   #3351
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, Manson (and Donna?) got majorly upset because Bubba fired Trace for missing a show. With a big factor being that Trace is an unpaid contributor, due to budget constraints.

I wonder how much Manson gets paid...
I don't listen to Cluster F, but it's been reported that Bubba went on air with them and there was noticeable heat, so my guess is that letting Trace go after him doing so much for free was the final straw.

It's anyone's guess what Manson is pulling down these days, but I can't image it's anywhere near what he was making when they were riding high. Then again he isn't doing the work he used to do so I'd say his current pay is on par with his workload.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #3352
Amigo

Sounds like the problem is not resolved. Bubbs is kicking the can down the road, speculating that if he wins the trial, he will somehow have the wherewithal to convert Trace to an employee.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:03 AM   #3353
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Sounds like the problem is not resolved. Bubbs is kicking the can down the road, speculating that if he wins the trial, he will somehow have the wherewithal to convert Trace to an employee.
I find it hilarious that he really thinks:
A) He thinks he's gonna win this trial.
B) He thinks that when he wins all these stations are gonna magically come out of the woodwork and throw crazy amounts of money at him for syndication.

This is the guy that uses prime time radio to beg for office and cleaning supplies and can't even afford pest control to take care of his rat infestation.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:22 AM   #3354
Amigo

I also don't think Bubbs can win the Nielsen case. But I don't see why he could not work out a settlement and just consider it a cost of doing business. Maybe.

But if Manson is and continues to be disaffected...well, that's a BIG problem.

BUT....it might generate some cool content. Can you imagine Bubba and Manson at each other's throats--on the air!
Old 04-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #3355
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
They didn't explain why, but in my opinion he took the week off to cool down and not make any drastic decisions after everything came to a head two Fridays ago. He probably sat home with Donna and went over the pros and cons of staying on the show and decided to come back.

I have to say, in the 1.5 days he's been back he and Ned have barely even been on air. To me, it sounds like he's out of it.
I was thinking the same, he or Ned hasn't said much.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:38 AM   #3356
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I also don't think Bubbs can win the Nielsen case. But I don't see why he could not work out a settlement and just consider it a cost of doing business. Maybe.

But if Manson is and continues to be disaffected...well, that's a BIG problem.

BUT....it might generate some cool content. Can you imagine Bubba and Manson at each other's throats--on the air!
Here's the thing, NEILSEN DOES NOT WANT TO SETTLE, THEY WANT TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THE SPONGE!
They've come this far, it is getting seen through. They will get their pound of flesh. Plus what the hell is he gonna settle with? He's broke in case you haven't noticed.

Manson and Bubba fighting on air wouldn't happen imo, Manson will walk off before that happens. He's a mealy mouth pussy who's afraid of confrontation if you haven't noticed.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:55 AM   #3357
Amigo

Nielsen does want to make BTLS an example to others. I can see that. But corporations like as much certainty as they can get. Nielsen can have its example by making Bubbs cop a plea. And Bubbs could get some relief on the potential judgment amount--and some payoff terms.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:11 AM   #3358
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Bubba is also a pussy, what about that guy that flew in to fight him & he hide in the studio, that's not dealing with confrontation.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #3359
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Nielsen does want to make BTLS an example to others. I can see that. But corporations like as much certainty as they can get. Nielsen can have its example by making Bubbs cop a plea. And Bubbs could get some relief on the potential judgment amount--and some payoff terms.
I totally see what you're saying but this is principle at this point for them I would think. They were made fools of and their proprietary equipment and algorithms were tampered with and they have to send a clear message that they take this serious and will deal with offenders accordingly. They had several chances to mediate a settlement early on and the media used the term "worlds apart" I believe as to where there were with a $ number.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2018, 09:16 AM   #3360
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
Bubba is also a pussy, what about that guy that flew in to fight him & he hide in the studio, that's not dealing with confrontation.
True, but verbally when there is absolutely no chance of physicality he will I would think, especially on air where he could draw some content from it. In real life though, on the street, hell no cuzzy. Plus he'd probably just shoot someone, he is after all looking for a clean shoot.

Quote:

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever