Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:44 AM   #2161
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
See Fish, if he did more interesting stuff like this it would make the show so much better.
Yeah...I get it. I told the wife about the burger and she took a shit on it until she realized that Jeff has his reputation on it.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:51 AM   #2162
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I do have one question though about Jeff's appearance on The Bone with Ian Beckles the other day. Ok, so even if Jeff didn't know the situation between Bubba and Ian (which I don't doubt he knew nothing about it), he surely knew of all the issues Bubba had with Cox, so when he went over there (to the Cox building) and went into Calta's studio (which has signage everywhere)... That part I do find weird. And for Bubba to say Jeff was done dirty to me at least is bullshit. I totally get why Jeff did it (because his message would get out to more people) but to lie and say it was anything other than Jeff doing what was best for his business is bullshit. Also remember when John Morgan said he'd never do business with the bone again, well guess what? His spots are played there more than on Bubba's station. This is the kind of stuff that puts me off about the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 09-26-2017 at 07:57 AM.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:59 AM   #2163
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:06 AM   #2164
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Ok.
That's it? I was really hoping for more. As you can see, no one comments here anymore. I'd like to hear what you think. I love Jeff like you do and it must have been a tough decision to have to go on a Cox station considering his relationship with Bubba. I'm not blaming Jeff one bit, I probably would have done the same if I were in his position, I just found it weird Bubba was covering for him, that's all.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:06 AM   #2165
FishMuskys
Venison King!

If he sat down on Cowhead's show I could see a problem. Jeff would never do that.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:09 AM   #2166
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Typical Bubba, never lets the guest get HIS point across!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:09 AM   #2167
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

So Jeff went on Ian's show, is that correct?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #2168
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
If he sat down on Cowhead's show I could see a problem. Jeff would never do that.
Technically he did. Cowhead was on his cruise last week when Jeff was in there. Ian Beckles was filling in, but it was still the Calta show. I'm not sure if they filmed his segment, but I'm pretty sure they did considering bone tv runs full time in there. So my guess is you would see Jeff in studio doing his segment with the Calta/Bone signage in the background.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2017, 08:11 AM   #2169
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
So Jeff went on Ian's show, is that correct?
He was on with Ian while he guest hosted the Calta show.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2017, 08:12 AM   #2170
FishMuskys
Venison King!

I didn't get to hear it. I only heard Jeff's segment. I shut it off in respect to the wife.

She's gone now! Time to party.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #2171
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
He was on with Ian while he guest hosted the Calta show.
Hmmm, well, I'm sure Ian just called him up and invited him, or vice versa, since they've been friends forever.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #2172
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Technically he did. Cowhead was on his cruise last week when Jeff was in there. Ian Beckles was filling in, but it was still the Calta show. I'm not sure if they filmed his segment, but I'm pretty sure they did considering bone tv runs full time in there. So my guess is you would see Jeff in studio doing his segment with the Calta/Bone signage in the background.
Whatever. Do you think Jeff would sit there with that asshole? Who is this guy now? One of Mugsy's favorites?
Old 09-26-2017, 08:16 AM   #2173
FishMuskys
Venison King!

There is s better chance of Dan going on with Garabo.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #2174
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Oh...that Kevin Smith guy.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:18 AM   #2175
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Hmmm, well, I'm sure Ian just called him up and invited him, or vice versa, since they've been friends forever.
Bubba said Jeff was "set up and done dirty", but I don't see how. He still had to walk into the Cox station and then further into Calta's studio. Like I said prior though, I don't blame Jeff at all because let's face it Calta's reach in the Bay area is bigger than Bubba's these days unfortunately.

Quote:

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever