Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Default *EVOLUTION* Bubba Listening Thread 1/3-1/7

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cad2JYi4F0I"]YouTube - Motorhead-line in the sand (Evolution)[/ame]

Don't know the streaming schedule for sure, but by the time you read this there will be some Bubba on no matter what.
http://www.radioio.com/genres/btls/B...rmy-Radio-LIVE

Alternate stream url:
http://www.radioio.com/genres/All/Bubba-Army-Radio-LIVE!
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #2
simon482
wagon fixer

vCash: 5000000
simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

listening to io broadcast and not impressed yet. sounds like the same old shit. get into what people want to hear about or just don't bother. people want to know about sirius not spice's ex girlfriend from 5 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 AM   #3
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he's trying to take the high road.

Seriously though, he'll probably get into it. That shitty "burn up a break in the first few minutes" FM tradition sucks.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:30 AM   #4
Chob

All of the 2006 shows are ready to be archived apparently.

Show downloads coming...whenever.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #5
Chob

On Stern: "They didn't keep him in the loop on what was going to happen to his afternoon show." Hmm...
Old 01-03-2011, 05:58 AM   #6
Scales
Huge penis guy

Scales is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
On Stern: "They didn't keep him in the loop on what was going to happen to his afternoon show." Hmm...
Howard said that about Bubba?
Scales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:03 AM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scales View Post
Howard said that about Bubba?
Bubba said that about Stern. I thought it was an odd choice of words. To me it means one of two things.

1) Stern didn't know what was going on with Bubba's contract.

2) They went ahead and made a decision on the afternoon show (as in, what will fill that slot now) without his approval.

I'm guessing the former but it was odd. I paraphrased it to the best of my memory.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #8
Scales
Huge penis guy

Quote:
Bubba said that about Stern. I thought it was an odd choice of words. To me it means one of two things.

1) Stern didn't know what was going on with Bubba's contract.

2) They went ahead and made a decision on the afternoon show (as in, what will fill that slot now) without his approval.

I'm guessing the former but it was odd. I paraphrased it to the best of my memory.
Oh, ok, I somehow missed that part. Might have been right after the break, I've been trying to catch as much of stern this morning also.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:06 AM   #9
Chob

Quote:
Oh, ok, I somehow missed that part. Might have been right after the break, I've been trying to catch as much of stern this morning also.
I've got Bubba on the laptop and Howard on the stereo. I keep waiting to hear something about Bubba on Howard's show but I only caught some talk about Robin's vacation and Beth not wanting sex.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:08 AM   #10
Scales
Huge penis guy

Quote:
I've got Bubba on the laptop and Howard on the stereo. I keep waiting to hear something about Bubba on Howard's show but I only caught some talk about Robin's vacation and Beth not wanting sex.
He went to a private island, Parrot Bay for a vacation, and came home early. The weather was bad just like he said it would be, and then his private villa had lots of ants. They moved him, but he was getting headaches from whatever they used to try to kill the ants.

I bet it was DDT
Old 01-03-2011, 06:09 AM   #11
Chob

Quote:
He went to a private island, Parrot Bay for a vacation, and came home early. The weather was bad just like he said it would be, and then his private villa had lots of ants. They moved him, but he was getting headaches from whatever they used to try to kill the ants.

I bet it was DDT
Somebody wasn't happy about him signing a new deal and tried to gas him.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #12
Chob

This pic of Hatley fascinates me. Bubba, Spice, and Manson are doing 2/3 to 3/4 poses and Ned is looking right straight at the camera.

Brent, on the other hand, is too cool for your shit.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:00 AM   #13
Chob

Howard just briefly mentioned Bubba, says he sees his point of view, and he still hopes something can be worked out. Kind of an odd thing to say at this point in time.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 AM   #14
Scales
Huge penis guy

Howard says he said he wanted to try to do something, and was on the phone last night to see what he could do about Bubba. According to Bubba and according to Management, Bubba is done. Howard hopes he can come back.

Mammary Lane will be on this afternoon.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:14 AM   #15
Scales
Huge penis guy

Quote:
Howard just briefly mentioned Bubba, says he sees his point of view, and he still hopes something can be worked out. Kind of an odd thing to say at this point in time.
The iggy I am listening to must be behinid. I was auto logged out and did not see you posted. Or did he maybe mention him twice.