Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 09-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #211
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

closest I'll ever be to the army is watching mash...

COD
Old 09-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #212
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

This was when I was in the Cali NG, training out at Ft Irwin!!

I was in commo in a few different types of units. Armor, MI, MP. in both RA and NG.

ADA, what is PAANG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #213
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
closest I'll ever be to the army is watching mash...
Good call SJ!!! lol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #214
milkman
Rock Star

What do you know CM, talkin bout shootin hoops!! lol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #215
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
This was when I was in the Cali NG, training out at Ft Irwin!!

I was in commo in a few different types of units. Armor, MI, MP. in both RA and NG.

ADA, what is PAANG?
Yea,Stinger crewman..
Did AIT at Ft.Bliss..Basic at Ft.Sill,Oka..

4 years I was out...

ETS @ E-4

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #216
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Shinedown are sellouts...

Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #217
milkman
Rock Star

I went to basic at Ft Leonard Wood , Mo and AIT at Ft Sill!! lol Have no idea why mine and one other commo MOS was at Ft Sill!!

I was frst in Cali NG 4yrs, was E-4. Then went AA, had to fuckin start over at E-1. ETS E-5.

What does PAANG stand for CM? I know ADA is Air Defense Artillery.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #218
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
Shinedown are sellouts...
Why you say that?? I think they kick ass!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #219
Ski Lo

Pa.Army National Guard...

I like Shinedown's first album.Everything after stinks IMO.....

Ft. Lost in tha woods....HAHAHA

My buddy went there.....

Old 09-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #220
milkman
Rock Star

LOL, Yep Ft Lost in da woods!!! Man that place sucked!! I grew up in San Diego!! I went to that fucking place in Jan, Feb and March!! Talk about a climate shock!!! lolol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #221
Ski Lo

Shit,I missed lastnight's first T.U.F.

Think I'll be able to catch it on the website??

Old 09-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #222
milkman
Rock Star

I think they show it again on the weekend. They used to I think anyhow!! Like I said earlier, that Nate DIaz fight to open it up was pretty damn good!! I need to set up me DVR to record TUF again. I usually can't stay up that late to watch!! lol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #223
milkman
Rock Star

Ought to be a good hard pounding season with the big fellas!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #224
Ski Lo

You gots to get up man........HAHAHAHAHA

He always did that..LOL

Old 09-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #225
Ski Lo

I like Rampage..