Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 04-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #16
DonkeyShow
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
DonkeyShow is on a distinguished road

Oh, I forgot.......We got a surprise in store for my wife.......

We are going to get her to get in the car and warm up the motor......

Cant fuckin wait.......LOLOLOL
DonkeyShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #17
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyShow View Post
We have that here too.......usually on a test and tune night.

Best so far was a kid put a 09 Mustang Shelby GT 500 in the wall. It still had dealer plates on it. Story is that his dad brought it home on a overnight test drive. The dad got called out or some shit like that, so the kid and his buddy took it to the track. His buddy talked him into making a pass or 2.

I know I have a couple of pics of it sitting against the wall and on the tow truck. The kid was talking all kinds of shit before the race......then crying after the race. We went over to see the damage and just started laughing our asses off.........

oh man that's a good story...

One time I was out 4x4ing in my old jeep... we were stopped up on a hill, just relaxing and having a smoke and watching some guys on dirtbikes rip around the little pit area...

anyways - in drives this brand new, 2 seater coupe BMW or mercedes (can't remember now)
same thing - it's got dealer plates.

So we're thinking this guy is just gonna turn around at the driveway, cause there's a little parking area and stuff before it gets all crazy with the trails and whoops and mud pits... nope

the guy comes bombing down the trail - this car was fucking hammering up and down - it was painful to watch, but the fucker made it all the way to where we were...

he ended up pulling a 180 and just headed back out. We just sat there in amazement thinking "some poor bastard at a dealership is gonna lose his job for this"

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #18
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, I forgot.......We got a surprise in store for my wife.......

We are going to get her to get in the car and warm up the motor......

Cant fuckin wait.......LOLOLOL
I take it she's never done that in this car yet?

COD
Old 04-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #19
DonkeyShow
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
I take it she's never done that in this car yet?

Nope....just got home. Finally got the car to where we need to be for the SWSC race.

Ran a 4.77 @ 150 mph. The index for that class is a 4.80.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Here's a vid of my wife warming up the car......her first time in anything with that kind of hp.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPkLOPYm94[/ame]

Got a vid of the run coming........will post when I get it.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #20
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

o m g that thing sounds fucking SICK!

COD
Old 04-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #21
DonkeyShow
BWO 4 Life!

Races postponed for tonight.....too windy and cold.

Tomorrow night, we are running my daughter's Jr. Dragster........points race.

I will post some pics / vids if ya'll wanna see it.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:01 AM   #22
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you know I'm down!

in that mini dragster right?

Fuck I wish I had one of those as a kid!

COD
Old 04-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #23
DonkeyShow
BWO 4 Life!

My daughter gettin ready to do the burn out.....

Here's the new motor..........Freakin 2400 bucks for just the damn block.......but it's one nasty motor...LOL

Yeah, I put a chute on here car..........funny as hell to see her throw the laundry...LOLOL

Here's a couple of vids of the car.....one before the chute and one after......sorry for the long stage in the second vid......just fast foward to about .50 secs. Listen real close to the second vid. You will hear the motor just keep getting stronger and stronger on the big end.

We had to throttle stop the car and add some weight to slow her down with the new motor. Off the trailer, balls out, she ran a 7.43 @ 94 mph........She can't run faster than a 7.80 in her class......LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG8Wc-UGwug[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0M8JmwacE[/ame]

Last edited by DonkeyShow; 04-24-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #24
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm so freakin jealous of that kid!

is there any way you could put one of those motors in a 4 wheeler?

COD
Old 04-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #25
DonkeyShow
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
I'm so freakin jealous of that kid!

is there any way you could put one of those motors in a 4 wheeler?
LOL.......I think the only problem with that is that the 4 wheeler would be too heavy......
Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #26
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

hmmmm probably no good for pulling backflips then

COD
Old 04-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Me and my friend were having an argument the other day about what's "street legal"

does it vary from state to state what is considered street legal?

Anyone know?

COD
Old 04-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #28
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me and my friend were having an argument the other day about what's "street legal"

does it vary from state to state what is considered street legal?

Anyone know?
Yes, varies greatly state by state. For instance, I used to be able to drive my El Camino uncapped. (no pipes just headers) in Cali. Then they changed it. Could still do it it in Nevada though, then it changed.

In like Maine, you can register 4 wheelers for the street. Even in some counties in Fla you can ride them on the street, though not registered.

Dune buggies in Cali...no prob, as long as they are emission which sucks, in FL, buggies are ok as long as they have a "glass" windshield.

You get the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #29
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope....just got home. Finally got the car to where we need to be for the SWSC race.

Ran a 4.77 @ 150 mph. The index for that class is a 4.80.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Here's a vid of my wife warming up the car......her first time in anything with that kind of hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPkLOPYm94

Got a vid of the run coming........will post when I get it.
My old lady would have had an orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote