Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thought ..

If you have tuned into RadioIO and i'm sure most of you have ,you may have seen the adds for this video. I decided to check it out and think there is some stuff in it worth researching .
So here it is ,it's a little long ,but isn't your future worth it ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI-BIVWlc7A"]YouTube - Porter Stansberry Research - The End of America[/ame]

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

scary good info and it's facts but they are selling sumpin ...check it out anyhow

Try me
Old 02-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

Looks to me like it's over 3 minutes...bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzz

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #4
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve44 View Post
Looks to me like it's over 3 minutes...bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzz
ALL you need is ample beer and eats

it is fucking long ...:

Try me
Old 02-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #5
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

I'd like to but I have to turn around every 2-1/2 minutes to tell the fucking dingbat behind me how to copy and paste, or how to burn a fucking CD, or how to press the left button on the fucking mouse. If you don't hear from me in over a month, it's cause I'm in Jail, presumably for murder.

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

an hour and 16?

You're kidding....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
an hour and 16?

You're kidding....right?
i made it 40 min ..don't watch it then,you probably know alot of the stuff anyhow .

heres a quick summary : the govt sucks they have sold out the citizens ,we are screwed
stock pile some food !!

Try me
Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #8
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

food, guns and ammo
WadeJordan is offline   Reply With Quote